2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will spew this till eternity. They will stick to their story Till the day karma nails them 10 fold.
Agreed, any defense lawyer that takes on the case of an obviously guilty party to further their career deserves the wrath of the public.

I never said the jurors votes were 'bought' by the defense. What I think was bought was Baez's dog and pony show. They bought his carnival barker style of presentation and all his trumped up and unproven accusations hook, line and sinker. Honesty, it appears to me that they voted on who entertained them the most. Kinda like American Idol. Maybe that's about where their mentality level lies.

Clearly they did not follow instructions as they were told that opening statements were NOT evidence and they bought the drowning story although there's not an iota of proof that it actually happened. That's what they 'speculated'. Juror #11 used that word a lot. Yet another thing they weren't supposed to do.

My opinions (you call them accusations) regarding this joke of a jury make me and two thirds of the rest of the country 'subpar in intelligence? Hmm... I guess my dumb a$$ is in good company then.

Like I said previously, they have the collective IQ of yarn.

My opinion for which I am entitled before someone spanks me for it.

The jury foreman was incensed by JA's "smirk" during JB's closing and his "pig in a blanket" reference!!! GOOD GRIEF---hope 'bout getting incensed about something IMPORTANT---like decomp in the car, death banded hair, 31 days, duct tape, etc. etc. etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be worried about the baby killer who threw her child into a swamp. Nah....worry about the lawyers instead. That poor baby was let down by all 12 of them. Did they totally forget this case was about a dead 2 year old?

"10 INNOCENT, 2 guilty"

Wow.

How does one go from Guilty of 1st degree to Not Guilty in a matter of hours other than being bullied into changing their minds?

I really want to hear from juror #4 This one, I believe will tell the truth of the matter.

Well if it prevents people like the Casey Anthony jurors, then GOOD.

Agreed, I don't want those 12 jurors to ever sit on another jury for as long as they all live.

I'm totally shocked at what I've heard come from the jurors so far. Unbelievable. I wish I had been on that jury. I guarantee I could have turned all of them to guilty verdict. Clearly no one on the jury grasped or understood the forensics and what they meant. The death band and bug evidence and Tony picking Casey up from Amscot should have sealed Casey's fate. But if a jury doesn't understand what the death band meant and doesn't understand what the bug evidence proves happened to Caylee and when then well you have the not guilty verdict that came down.

A cause of death is absolutely NOT needed. It's nice to have but is not a requirement for a conviction. Laci Peterson's death was ruled undetermined as well but both Caylee and Laci's death were ruled Homicides by undetermined means.

Under the jury's logic a body could be found bound by rope or something else and skeletonized and unless there was injury to the bones then there is no way they could ever convict someone because the tissue isn't there to indicate HOW the person died. So I guess all the victims who are suffocated to death are SOL according to this jury. Unbelievable jury. Simply unbelievable.

Alred is incorrect. Amy Huizenga gave testimony that Casey could not go out at least once a week because CA said she had to watch Caylee. There was a motive.

Nah, no problem, it actually was the most 'logical' thing I heard about this jury. They added 1+0 and got 0. Only thing that makes sense. :twocents:

Sometimes my kids sneak chocolate chip cookies from the cookie jar. I don't see them actually eat them and they pretend they didn't, but: Missing Cookies + Chocolate Faces = Guilty Kids. I don't conclude "Well since I didn't see them actually eating the cookies, and since they look so cute with those puppy dog eyes and 'sincere' grins, I will assume they didn't eat the cookies. :banghead:

Of course! But then when you notice cookies missing from the jar, well, then you really know, right? :D

Anyone who thought ICA was guilty was just emotional. Couldn't possibly be they saw the lying baby killer for exactly who she was.

Wow! This guy really is a legend in his own mind. Apparently he agreed with all of the rest of the jurors....that he should be foreman because he's so much smarter than they are. I guess they were all in "aggreance".

The DT must even be laughing at them. They all thought she would be convicted.

Wait a minute. Did he actually say he "talked them out of it"?

He didn't specifically say it that way. He said those two were voting guilty on emotion and you can't vote on emotion. (paraphrasing)

IMHO, #11 took control of this jury even before the trial began, and it is apparent that they followed him like sheep. Really sad, and he certainly is no genius.

The jury didn't focus at all on her behavior in those 31 days..WTH? Then why did the SA spend so much TIME on it during trial?..Maybe cos it was, in fact, part of the whole picture!! Dimwits! I'm getting really agitated again!!

eta.."we weren't able to take that into consideration" is exactly what he said according to Jim Hammer who wrote it down..Gloria Allred: the partying was a weak motive to the jury & that's OK!

They should make a scratch and sniff sticker just for Baez and his defense team with the smell of decomp. Human decomp!

How does one go from Guilty of 1st degree to Not Guilty in a matter of hours other than being bullied into changing their minds?

I really want to hear from juror #4 This one, I believe will tell the truth of the matter.

She was the one that didn't want to judge from the start. She dug her heels in before the case even started.

He was "stunned" when the PT rested??? I swear, this jury would need a video of the crime to convict!

MOO

This reminds me of a Chappelle skit entitled Law and Order....everytime someone mentions the jury would need a video of the crime to convict I think of this skit!

Warning, vulgar and profanity.....in my eyes HILARIOUS!!! Start at 5:48......it is worth watching!!!

http://youtu.be/-XoMVtqYdsA

The jury didn't focus at all on her behavior in those 31 days..WTH? Then why did the SA spend so much TIME on it during trial?..Maybe cos it was, in fact, part of the whole picture!! Dimwits! I'm getting really agitated again!!

eta.."we weren't able to take that into consideration" is exactly what he said according to Jim Hammer who wrote it down..Gloria Allred: the partying was a weak motive to the jury & that's OK!

AAARGHGG someone shoot me!!! Why cant people understand its not about partying!!!!!!! It was TONY!!!! Just like Susan Smith and I forget the other killer mom;s name who both killed their kids cause they wanted to be with a man. Just like the millions of women who allow their kids to be abused and sometimes killed by boyfriends, all because they dont want to be alone. This is nothing new, and it was obvious in Casey that she was nothing without a man at her side. Luckily Jesse accepted playing daddy, so caylee was fine then. Ricardo let her spend the night with caylee, so caylee was fine then. TONY on the other hand has a job involving the night life, and his girlfriend would need to be able to go out at night too. He also lived in basically a college dorm, and would not be ok with caylee spending the night. CAYLEE BECAME A PROBLEM. it is simple and obvious

He didn't specifically say it that way. He said those two were voting guilty on emotion and you can't vote on emotion. (paraphrasing)

Now, I'm going to have something misspelled here, so nobody needs to point it out, lol ;)

The 31 days to me has nothing to do with emotion. It proved consciences (sp) of guilt. I wonder if they fought back towards him with that.

And why were they SO emotional after the verdict was read? Crying, sobbing. If they were so distraught over their decision, then they knew otherwise.

I wonder how these jurors would feel if this were their 2 year old and all they talked about was the lawyers and who they liked and didn't like?

The jury foreman was incensed by JA's "smirk" during JB's closing and his "pig in a blanket" reference!!! GOOD GRIEF---hope 'bout getting incensed about something IMPORTANT---like decomp in the car, death banded hair, 31 days, duct tape, etc. etc. etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, so did he mention how distasteful it was that Casey laughed at the joke? I don't get how an inane joke is something he can be so offended about but nothing in those 31 days was an issue at all. Oy.

Guess when JB mentioning 'cutting the cheese', that didn't bother him. Guess he didn't mind all of time JB wasted with his leading questions. Guess he didn't mind the wasted time during the DT's discovery violations. Guess he didn't mind the wasted time caused by the competency evaluations of ICA. But the one smirk by Ashton really bothered him ... talked about a biased juror - the State never had a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak