2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, I think you're giving Judge Perry too much credit. He may not agree with the verdict but he won't go out of his way to start an inquiry. No way. No how.

It's over.

I also think his joking around with the defense and never with the state...in fact he admonished the state when he could...led the jurors to believe he was on the defense's side...sorry that is my take. I like JP but I think he made some mistakes in this case.

One of them eventually will. My guess is it gets them a book deal as well.

Give it time, they'll all start pointing fingers at each other which will enable them all new interviews and chances to make more money. It will happen. Time...

jurors why they ignored the law, instructions and evidence. That's what I would like to see rather than be told to respect their nonsensical and unsupportable decision. I guess we all have different issues.

And they keep yelling, what went wrong? Oh, I don't know, lets start with NG who heard the word chloroform and went nuts. She cant even understand or try or want to admit that the State used samples from a trunk that had been cleaned and left out to air for hours. They tried to say a cleaned trunk was the accurate conditons of the car when Casey had it, and the levels found were proof she chloroformed her child. Something is very, very wrong with that. But no one asks the media about this,no one asks Nancy, its been terrible.

I also think his joking around with the defense and never with the state...in fact he admonished the state when he could...led the jurors to believe he was on the defense's side...sorry that is my take. I like JP but I think he made some mistakes in this case.

Huge ones, imo. Starting from jury selection. I was not fond of Judge Perry and that's putting it mildly. Schooling Baez was not his job which he did on many many occasions throughout the trial. Jeff Ashton was treated like the older kid who should know better and was scolded over and over again. It was so obviously ridiculous at times, imo.

ETA: Will wait and see if he keeps his promise with the sanctions against Baez. Won't hold my breath.

I do think now this case was lost in jury selection. Some of them had no business being seated in this trial.

I continue to ask one question. Who released the names of the jurors. We the general public do not have the names. Yet family members of juror number 3 were being called during sequestration.

So I continue to ask, who released the names? How are sequestered jurors lined up on the very next day with media? How can a trip to Disney for an extended family arranged so quickly?

Who got the names of these other jurors that are speaking? Something is wrong here. Why is the judge withholding the names from the general public when in fact these jurors are known to the media?

There are pictures of the jurors on Lillian Glass's site. Please don't ask me for a link as I don't know how to put one up.

There are pictures of the jurors on Lillian Glass's site. Please don't ask me for a link as I don't know how to put one up.

Those are not the real jurors. She used that photo to demonstrate body language. Nobody knows what the jurors look like except the ones that have come forward.

Ignorant about a situation is not name calling.

Circumstantial evidence is within the law and in fact most cases are circumstantial unless there is an eyewitness. Pray tell how many murder cases have eyewitnesses???

and where does this tid bit of statistics come from?

maybe I should be using the word "doubt"? all I know is, IMO after following this for as long as I have, I see where the jury's doubt comes from.

eh, that came out wrong...(edited by me) morally, and or emotionally my mind says guilty 1st degree...logically (I work in the sciences) I see how they cana doubt

:cow::cow::cow:

I TRULY BELIEVE SOMETHING MUST HAVE HAPPENED WITH THIS JURY ... SOMETHING !

THERE NEEDS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION IMMEDIATELY INTO THIS POSSIBILITY !

The more the jury foreman and jurors TALK ... the LESS IT MAKES SENSE and the more SUSPICIOUS they sound !

Listen to the jurors' statements : they have a lot of the facts wrong ... their dates are wrong -- June 15 ? I thought JB said in OS June 16 ? ... they thought George was on trial ? -- what "trial" were they watching ? ... they did not know that Cindy committed "perjury" -- they even brought in Cindy's former employer to prove Cindy was at work and NOT doing computer searches for chloroform ... they did NOT understand the meaning of "reasonable doubt" ... they did NOT understand the jury instructions -- then GO ASK THE COURT FOR AN INTERPREATION ! ... did NOT ASK TO REVIEW THE EVIDENCE ... I could go on and on ...

The Jury Foreman is doing some SERIOUS DAMAGE CONTROL right now !

And the Jury Foreman CANNOT EVEN SHOW HIS FACE !

WHAT WHAT WHAT IS HE HIDING ?

I would love to know how much $$ MONEY $$ he was paid by Fox for this interview ...

AGAIN, there needs to be -- AT A MINIMUM -- AN IMMEDIATE INVESTIGATION INTO THE POSSIBILITY OF WHAT WENT WRONG and IF THERE WAS ANY TAMPERING ... and they need to START WITH THE FOREMAN !

I am sorry for the RANT ... but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ... the MORE WE HEAR, the LESS SENSE IT MAKES ! IT SMELLS ... AND IT SMELLS REAL BAD !

:cow::cow::cow:

My gut told me they were rogue from day 1, even though I couldn't see them. YES, YES, there is something terribly wrong. :maddening:

This story of the accidental drowning supposedly came from Casey (I say supposedly because I think it came from the defense not Casey, I personally think thye said to her this zanny story is not going to fly we have to come up with something else, but I digress) so in the end this jury gave more weight to Casey's latest tale, Casey a proven and admitted pathological liar , who lied to police about every single aspect of this case. who for 3 years insisted that zanny the nanny did it, then came up with this new tale for the trial.
There's just so many things wrong with this whole mess..

So true! And just wait - before it's all over with <mod snip> is going to get disgruntled with her one or more of her defense team and with her track record she will make accusations about having to pay for legal fees via sex, or that CM groped and fondled her, or JB coerced her into sexual favors. I foresee that - and also at some point I believe she will say a guard made some sort of sexual advances on her in jail. It just seems like her style to lie and accuse when she stomps her little foot and someone doesn't jump fast enough.

You are so right. Absolutely. MO, it's not just if, it's how soon.

and where does this tid bit of statistics come from?

maybe I should be using the word "doubt"? all I know is, IMO after following this for as long as I have, I see where the jury's doubt comes from.

eh, that came out wrong...(edited by me) morally, and or emotionally my mind says guilty 1st degree...logically (I work in the sciences) I see how they cana doubt

Logic and this jury does not compute. Personally, I'd be worried if I agreed with this jury or even understood their reasoning.

Well Mason certainly is earning himself more and more animosity but going on shows and spouting his lies and spin ... Baez too ... I don't feel bad for any threats they are getting ... they just keep antagonizing ... duh

Of course, I'm against threats against jurors completely ... but that doesn't mean we can't criticize and debate their decisions
And again, for the jurors who want to put themselves in the limelight ... be careful what you ask for ...

Doesn't any of these people know how to lay low? :waitasec:

This story of the accidental drowning supposedly came from Casey (I say supposedly because I think it came from the defense not Casey, I personally think thye said to her this zanny story is not going to fly we have to come up with something else, but I digress) so in the end this jury gave more weight to Casey's latest tale, Casey a proven and admitted pathological liar , who lied to police about every single aspect of this case. who for 3 years insisted that zanny the nanny did it, then came up with this new tale for the trial.

Why isn't the defense in trouble for taking taxpayer dollars to defend an accident as a 1st degree murder? Isn't that malfeasance or fraud? Plus, hey Cheney Mason, does the constitution say anything about not letting people sit in jail for 3 years for "accidents?" What does the constitution say about accusing innocent witnesses of crimes without an iota of proof?

Well Mason certainly is earning himself more and more animosity but going on shows and spouting his lies and spin ... Baez too ... I don't feel bad for any threats they are getting ... they just keep antagonizing ... duh

Of course, I'm against threats against jurors completely ... but that doesn't mean we can't criticize and debate their decisions
And again, for the jurors who want to put themselves in the limelight ... be careful what you ask for ...

Doesn't any of these people know how to lay low? :waitasec:

Cheney Mason comes across to me as a very, very angry man. And he WON. Hate to see what he'd be like if he lost. He seems to enjoy nagging "the peasants," when he's not flipping off bystanders between champagne toasts. Still, heads up Cheney, I anticipate, you're about to have a few more problems with your client unchained than you ever will with your fellow US citizens, who like to call a "lynch mob." Good luck buddy. :seeya:

As per Bill Maher...

If you go outside in the morning, and pick up your newspaper and it is wet, and then you look at your driveway and walkway, and notice that the pavement is wet and that there are puddles... and then you look at the grass and see it is wet...it is safe to say othat it rained in the night... you didn't see the rain... but you know it rained. Your evidence is circumstantial - deductive reasoning. Perhaps the jury didn't realize what circumstantial evidence is all about!

Logic and this jury does not compute. Personally, I'd be worried if I agreed with this jury or even understood their reasoning.

There's no need to worry about me. I am perfectly sane and intelligent. I would be happy to provide a resume. :crazy:

But, but... juror #11 said she appeared sincere. Even though she didn't 'formally' testify. (She testified plenty with all her head nodding, facial expressions and mouthing retorts to other's testimony.) She admits she's 'such a good liar' according to her ex-friend that testified. LE busted her in her big lie at the end of the hall at Universal. Her (lying) family admits she's a liar. Her own attorney repeatedly called her a liar. In fact, he based his entire defense on her amazing ability to lie. But juror #11 thinks she's sincere. Who are we to believe? :waitasec:

Oh... and btw, I agree that the new improved drowning story was concocted by Baez with ICA's blessing.

eh, no need to worry about me... but thanks all the same! personally though I worry about those that can not see how why the jury came to their verdict. logic, think logic :great:

dang it! I keep submitting before I proof read...ok, so think logic AND follow the judges instructions

man the insults sure can fly if you dont jump up and down screaming for justice! wow, sensationalism at its finest

But, but... juror #11 said she appeared sincere. Even though she didn't 'formally' testify. (She testified plenty with all her head nodding, facial expressions and mouthing retorts to other's testimony.) She admits she's 'such a good liar' according to her ex-friend that testified. LE busted her in her big lie at the end of the hall at Universal. Her (lying) family admits she's a liar. Her own attorney repeatedly called her a liar. In fact, he based his entire defense on her amazing ability to lie. But juror #11 thinks she's sincere. Who are we to believe? :waitasec:

Oh... and btw, I agree that the new improved drowning story was concocted by Baez with ICA's blessing.

His comments last night really made me wonder how they convicted her of lying if she seemed so bloody sincere and like a nice girl. I mean he thought that, despite her attorneys... they must have felt they had to comvict her of something but still... I am quite surprised they got her for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove