2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This story of the accidental drowning supposedly came from Casey (I say supposedly because I think it came from the defense not Casey, I personally think thye said to her this zanny story is not going to fly we have to come up with something else, but I digress) so in the end this jury gave more weight to Casey's latest tale, Casey a proven and admitted pathological liar , who lied to police about every single aspect of this case. who for 3 years insisted that zanny the nanny did it, then came up with this new tale for the trial.
There's just so many things wrong with this whole mess..

The sad thing about this is even if she had stuck with the story about the nanny I think this jury would have still acquitted her.

of course I dont believe what I am about to write, but,,,

thrown in swamp...doesnt prove murder
in garbage bags....doesnt prove murder
duct tape....looks like, but doesnt prove how Caylee died
chloroform levels in car...doesnt mean Caylee was in car at same time?

personally, I had never really been convinced of how it happened until state's closing arguments. they had me pretty convinced at that point and I was thinking she would get convicted. THEN I saw the instructions, and I gulped, then I was not surprised much by the verdict.

now, it is starting to sound like they paid too much attention to George?

Correct... those things you listed, when looked at in isolation, do not prove murder. But when all the evidence is considered as a WHOLE, the picture is pretty clear. Unfortunately, this jury did exactly what LDB was afraid of -- they couldn't see the forest for the trees. And, nearly everyone I have come across that agrees with this verdict makes the same mistake.

Foreman: found JA distasteful when he was laughing (sorta agree on that one)

Foreman: defense was very professional

um.....no comment

Did I hear right? Did he say "We were told to convict on the cause of death?"

DT very professional, and this was the foreman. UNBELIEVABLE

So where did he get the idea that KC was "likable, intelligent and articulate"? Whether or not he said the actual word makes no difference to me. It all means the same thing.

CM said that. Juror #11 never said that. The foreman never said anything like that. The WS poster thought that Greta was quoting the foreman, but she was quoting CM. It was the same On the Record show last night. First she interviewed the jury foreman, and then CM.

MASON: What of know of Casey she an incredibly likeable person despite the lynch mob mentality on the street. To talk to her a just few minutes is to like her. She is very bright very articulate. She's got guts. She is as tough as they come.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...hose-who-have-threatened-jurors#ixzz1RwnDC4tA

#11 comment on Aston's court room deportment.

"a young girl that died, we need to keep our focus"

WHAT!!!!!!!! He was supposed to keep, his focus. He did not.

This is revolting.......

#11 - The whole process was very stressful and emotional. The emotions being expressed were heartwrenching. Sobbing. Tears. People didn't want to talk. We wanted to unwind. Didn't want to answer questions. We needed time. All of us came to agreeance on that.

#11 - The whole process was very stressful and emotional. The emotions being expressed were heartwrenching. Sobbing. Tears. People didn't want to talk. We wanted to unwind. Didn't want to answer questions. We needed time. All of us came to agreeance on that.

LOL, they could not wait to get out of Orlando.

His comments last night really made me wonder how they convicted her of lying if she seemed so bloody sincere and like a nice girl. I mean he thought that, despite her attorneys... they must have felt they had to comvict her of something but still... I am quite surprised they got her for that.

Well, since they had her on tape lying I guess that was enough proof for them. Too bad there wasn't a tape of her killing her child. Maybe, just maybe, they would have believed that, too.

Yeah, sure sounds like it was hard and emotional for them. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg