2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After hearing what this juror #11 has been saying, I am convinced he forced everyone to see things his way. There was no deliberation. I am familiar with this guys type. They act over confident and all knowing, they are combative and confrontational, and easily intimidate people with their personality.

Unfortunately, the other 11 people were easily led, didn't want to take a leadership role, didn't want to challenge him, and he made them believe he knew best "oh let me read the jury instructions and just summarize for the rest of you, you won't understand anything anyway" that kind of thing...
They were just a flock of sheep.

It's not uncommon at all. Most people shy away from confrontation. I see it everyday at work, people will blindly follow someone they believe is a good leader when in fact the person is a complete tool. They are just good at appearing powerful and that is intimidating to people. But these people go unchallenged and unquestioned day after day because no one has the cajones to stand up for anything.

Personally, I want this guy to keep talking. I want all the jurors to talk, I'm hoping someone says something that will cause the state to look into possible jury tampering. I know, I know, it won't change the outcome but it would make me happy.

I totally agree with everything you have stated.. One thing for me and what I can't get past right now.......I want the outcome changed...

I would never in a million years have believed there were 12 people on this planet stupid enough to buy the lemon Baez was trying to sell them.

And yet...here we are.

Astonishing.

I smell a rat! some times things are not as they seem. This 11th juror is very suspicious. something is not right! who is this guy? who does is he know? how did he get called for jury duty?

I just have to say this somewhere because I've been thinking so much about it and because I'm so disgusted, I'm saying it here. I thought Jose Baez sounded and looked like a total bumbling fool at this trial. I can totally understand why Jeff Ashton was laughing. I don't have my Master's Degree like the jury foreman had or is about to get, but I do have common sense, and I'm beginning to think that something was totally and completely "fishy" about this whole thing. It's just mind boggling to the majority of the population. Why a woman who did not report her child missing for 31 days, and only did so because her mother caught her, did not get any type of punishment is beyond anything I've ever heard of in my lifetime, and I'm old. LOL. I personally do not know 1 person that thought this was the correct decision, except 12 jurors in Florida. Does anyone else have these feelings?

Yup. Plus, there is no way a case as complex as this one should have only taken 10 hours. It should have taken at least 4 or more days. They should have looked at all the evidence and actually discussed it. It seems like they spent most of the time on George and what he did/didn't do. That seemed to trump everything.

Or at least a guilty verdict in such a short period of time. The jurors said the vote was 10-2 favoring acquittal with two hold-outs for murder one. 10 not guilty votes is shocking and sick in this case to happen so fast! Why didn't the two hold-outs at least push for a conviction on something associated with the three main counts?

Satch

I smell a rat! some times things are not as they seem. This 11th juror is very suspicious. something is not right! who is this guy? who does is he know? how did he get called for jury duty?

I agree, and most posters here have that gnawing feeling that something isn't just right I have to think we are on to something. I don't think it's just because we are unhappy with the verdict, something is just not right! It's like Judge Judy says "If it doesn't make sense, it isn't true". The verdict doesn't make sense, the jury doesn't make sense.

Can anyone BLAME him. Geez...People are acting like the jurors are the spawn of Satan and want to physically harm them. I'm just thankful that he had the GUTS to even speak.

BBM

No, I would expect even the spawn of Satan to be brighter and to spend longer than 10+ hours deliberating.

I don't know who they are as individuals, but as a group, they failed.

guys I dont find her in the database anymore. I think shes gone

Or at least a guilty verdict in such a short period of time. The jurors said the vote was 10-2 favoring acquittal with two hold-outs for murder one. 10 not guilty votes is shocking and sick in this case to happen so fast! Why didn't the two hold-outs at least push for a conviction on something associated with the three main counts?

Satch

And when you break down the 10-11 hours they "deliberated" they probably spent less than half of that time actually discussing their verdict. Subtract lunches, breaks, etc. It took very little time for the other 6 jurors to cave in, very little time.

I just have to say this somewhere because I've been thinking so much about it and because I'm so disgusted, I'm saying it here. I thought Jose Baez sounded and looked like a total bumbling fool at this trial. I can totally understand why Jeff Ashton was laughing. I don't have my Master's Degree like the jury foreman had or is about to get, but I do have common sense, and I'm beginning to think that something was totally and completely "fishy" about this whole thing. It's just mind boggling to the majority of the population. Why a woman who did not report her child missing for 31 days, and only did so because her mother caught her, did not get any type of punishment is beyond anything I've ever heard of in my lifetime, and I'm old. LOL. I personally do not know 1 person that thought this was the correct decision, except 12 jurors in Florida. Does anyone else have these feelings?

totally agree! just like I've always been convinced that there is more to KC and JB's relationship ( I believe his opening statement regarding GA was really about him and KC), I'm convinced JB did not play fair and tampered with this jury. I hope someone is also paying attention.

I think the same thing...I've checked it several times. She's gone.

Today was her original release date, I think the 7/17 date was made up to throw everyone off the track. Because again, Casey has to be protected at all costs. :banghead:

I think the same thing...I've checked it several times. She's gone.

Well. It is wed. she was initially supposed to be released today. I guess they tried to pull a fast one on us and extend it until sunday. Let's see how long it takes the news to figure it out. HLN is sitting right there in front of the jail.lol!

The foreman also thought they were charged with convicting on the cause of death, so really, he's a full blown moron. It amazes me that NO one is calling them out to their faces on the bs they're spewing.
They are picking and choosing who they will interview with...they are making sure that whoever they interview with will not question them, I'm sure that's part of the 'terms' they are using to agree to an interview. Notice none of them are knocking on Nancy Grace's door for an interview (or anyone else who would hold them accountable for their decision).

Well. It is wed. she was initially supposed to be released today. I guess they tried to pull a fast one on us and extend it until sunday. Let's see how long it takes the news to figure it out. HLN is sitting right there in front of the jail.lol!

They probably snuck her out at midnight. She's probably giggling like a school girl knowing she fooled everyone. Ugh.

Nancy Grace said that Casey spent 1043 days in jail and that Caylee lived for 1042 days.

guys I dont find her in the database anymore. I think shes gone

Because, oh look, you can't find her in the Florida database. She's not just from Florida. If you would actually listen to anything...

(Sorry, imitating casey makes me feel better).

ETA: Oh, damn. You were talking about casey and the prison database.

Just one more thing, now that I'm on a roll LOL, why wouldn't the juror show his face? If he's so sure that they did the right thing for Caylee, and he's so intelligent and so secure, and so convinced that the jury made the right decision, why wouldn't he show his face to the public? The problem with so many people today is that they can't take a stand for what they believe in because maybe people wouldn't like them, or they would offend someone, WTF???? It's funny how much easier it is to have guts when no one can see your face.

Because, oh look, you can't find her in the Florida database. She's not just from Florida. If you would actually listen to anything...

...Or, are you talking about someone else? Not Zenaida?

(Sorry, imitating casey makes me feel better).

THAT was funny, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member