2011.07.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Cindy and George are living the good life on our backs. Nice vehicle to go shopping for a much needed leaf blower! Great clothes also.

Well they do have our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ money from the search for Caylee fund to use up. And they are on a government benefits plan.

When is this madness ever going to stop????

It's been obvious from the get-go that money is very important to Cindy. She made sure that everyone knew that she was the primary breadwinner because George hasn't always worked steadily. In recent interviews, Jesse Grund has recalled a confrontation between Cindy and Casey in which Cindy wanted to know when Casey was going to pay her back for the hospital bills (presumably incurred for Caylee's birth). Cindy apparently likes stylish apparel and fashionable haircuts/hi-liting; George doesn't look too shabby, either. The Anthonys live in a very nice house that is impeccably decorated, immaculately clean, and brilliantly landscaped. Their beloved grandchild, Caylee, was showered with every imaginable plaything and beautiful clothes. George and Cindy both drive late-model vehicles. It seems that having "things" is very important to the Anthonys, so it won't surprise me at all that Casey's parents - Caylee's grandparents - will try to reap as much as they can from this horrible situation. jmo

LP has made money off of caylee from the onset .. and he said along time ago he believed caylee was dead he spouted theories about ga and ca and casey and lee and he started the incest crap with them he is very lucky they havnt sued HIM .. he is a piece of work..he doesnt deserve one red cent from ANYONE

Bravo! I wish everyone he's slandered, including Kronk and Jesse Grund, would sue him. His interference is a large part of why Casey will be walking out of jail on Sunday, he should be charged with interfering in a police investigation and should have to repay Orange county for all the money he's cost them in providing police coverage for his shenanigans.

Child rapist represents himself so he can watch his child *advertiser censored* videos in jail??

wtf is our country coming to?

JVM misspoke, it is a state law not federal the guest gently corrected her. Stating the fed law would not allow it. JUST Washington state law. :maddening:

I've had to increase my blood pressure medicine. Maybe we could get together a class action suit? :)

I've seriously wondered if any of the tax paying citizens of Florida have considered this considering it was their money she wasted too.

It's been obvious from the get-go that money is very important to Cindy. She made sure that everyone knew that she was the primary breadwinner because George hasn't always worked steadily. In recent interviews, Jesse Grund has recalled a confrontation between Cindy and Casey in which Cindy wanted to know when Casey was going to pay her back for the hospital bills (presumably incurred for Caylee's birth). Cindy apparently likes stylish apparel and fashionable haircuts/hi-liting; George doesn't look too shabby, either. The Anthonys live in a very nice house that is impeccably decorated, immaculately clean, and brilliantly landscaped. Their beloved grandchild, Caylee, was showered with every imaginable plaything and beautiful clothes. George and Cindy both drive late-model vehicles. It seems that having "things" is very important to the Anthonys, so it won't surprise me at all that Casey's parents - Caylee's grandparents - will try to reap as much as they can from this horrible situation. jmo

Cindy worked hard for what she had, why does dressing nice, keeping her home clean, and providing well for her granddaughter make her a bad person?

My husband and I ROLLED the other night when Nancy screeched "They're making SUCH a huge deal out of this, acting like her release is the RAPTURE COMING!!!"

Meanwhile, the countdown to release ticker is clocking away in the corner.

(It was the first time I had noticed the ticker....maybe you had to be there. LOL.)

Aw, man! I would have probably enjoyed seeing NG say that comment! lol

So is this whole episode of NG going to be the July 30 jailhouse video which this seems to be?

LP has made money off of caylee from the onset .. and he said along time ago he believed caylee was dead he spouted theories about ga and ca and casey and lee and he started the incest crap with them he is very lucky they havnt sued HIM .. he is a piece of work..he doesnt deserve one red cent from ANYONE

wow LA won't be happy! This is what he said to Leonard after he paid ICA's bond.
If she and Lee are estranged who will protect her when Lennie goes to round her up?
Guess the whole family thinks "men" are out to molest Casey :waitasec:

"You're not getting in a room with my d@#* sister" "You're not touching her."
"If you know what I mean"

~just odd and off-base to me...

Attachments

• lenny.png
    lenny.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 43
Cindy worked hard for what she had, why does dressing nice, keeping her home clean, and providing well for her granddaughter make her a bad person?

I didn't say that Cindy (or George) were bad people. I responded to a previous post about Cindy and George "cashing in" on the story of little Caylee's death. That is all.

"My heart is breaking ...because I want to be back with my family."

"Every morning I wake up, and I hope and I pray....that I can go home and be with you guys."

Her BIGGEST HOPES AND WISHES are always about herself, then she throws Caylee in as an afterthought, just because she knows she should.

Cindy:"I know you are consumed by thoughts of Caylee."[ trying to convince herself maybe]
ICA":But I do need to keep myself distracted. "

So is this whole episode of NG going to be the July 30 jailhouse video which this seems to be?

Think it's going to be all video - she's wearing the same clothes she had on last night

"Every morning I wake up, and I hope and I pray....that I can go home and be with you guys."

Her BIGGEST HOPES AND WISHES are always about herself, then she throws Caylee in as an afterthought, just because she knows she should.

Cindy:"I know you are consumed by thoughts of Caylee."[ trying to convince herself maybe]

Well most of NG show anyway. Nancy is on holidays. So bring out free video's. Make a few more bucks off the free videos.

And why not? It works. Her ratings show it works. And why? The public in general is to lazy to watch these videos free on YouTube or other places on the internet.

I'm sure CA will have a book out eventually. I would think maybe an IV at some point as well. Personally I'd like to see all the money made from this case go to abused children, foster children, Make-A-Wish Foundation, etc.

Not a LP fan. There are plenty of people in front of him looking to collect that there might not be any left for him anyway.

I love these videos - watch CA spoon feed ICA* the "right" answers - watch KC lap it up and create CAs preferred reality. It's just magical - "These are not the droids you are looking for...." They do it in every. single. video.

(*yes, she is still ICA until sunday)

She didn't give two craps about that baby. How unbelievably tragic.

Who is this guy sitting next to Jane that's defending this sex offender who gets to watch his own child *advertiser censored*? I'm in awe of how monsterous people are.

I want to vomit with people defending baby killers and child molesters. And that animal gets to watch the rapes he committed. What has happened to our world?

Think it's going to be all video - she's wearing the same clothes she had on last night

Ahh..I missed it last night,

Well most of NG show anyway. Nancy is on holidays. So bring out free video's. Make a few more bucks off the free videos.

And why not? It works. Her ratings show it works. And why? The public in general is to lazy to watch these videos free on YouTube or other places on the internet.

Yeah...I've pretty much got them memorized...ooops there goes you are the best grandparents. Woops!

I think this is definitely the visit where the pressure was on and she wanted the HADES OUTTA JAIL!
"I just want to go home ~~ I want to help you look for her ~~ I'm feeling a little hopeless...errr, I mean helpless....(yeah, that's it) ~~ I've been here a month! Do you know how I feel?"

and the all time best...

~~Reward for Caylee $225,000...."Wow! That's half my bond."~~

Wow is right.

JVM: So did your intel influence the DT to accuse George of child abuse?

Singer: Umm..I don't know. I just give them the intel and it is up to them to do what they do.

In other words YES, your "intel' convinced them to ruin George's already pitiful life.

There's a special place in hell waiting for some of these people. I don't wish that on anyone but given the lack of morals, honesty, etc. we have seen from some I can't imagine they end up anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay