2011.07.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow LA won't be happy! This is what he said to Leonard after he paid ICA's bond.
If she and Lee are estranged who will protect her when Lennie goes to round her up?
Guess the whole family thinks "men" are out to molest Casey :waitasec:

"You're not getting in a room with my d@#* sister" "You're not touching her."
"If you know what I mean"

~just odd and off-base to me...
lee probably didnt understand why all of the sudden this guy would come out the woodwork and bail his sister out .. mabey la got the creeps from him too.. and la probably figured this guy was out for his publicity with the case . and i suspect he was right ..bc that man has been on almost every talk show out there spouting all kinds of crap that has turned out to be nonsense .. i will bet you almost all of his "theories came from here" because shortly before he said the stuff about the incest ..we had a thread about it here .. so hes using us and using them to get more publicity for himself.and where the anthonys are spending money is none of our business and i for one am not going to make snarky remarks about the GP they dont deserve it they have a right to live they didnt kill caylee((yes this is to everyone and guests))media ect..the public is putting the blame on that whole family and and im sure casey is considering its a type of winning getting revenge on her parents why do you think she threw her own dad under the bus lets not help her with that .they have paid enough imho and .MOO

I laugh at Dottie and Kropsie. I think Dottie doesn't have a whole of confidence in KC. Look at she answered that question that Joy Behar asked her about if she would let Casey babysit her kids or grandkids. Dottie couldn't even answer the question and then Dottie said that Casey was misrepresnted in the media I had to laugh at that.

Dottie should realize that media has gotten info from the FL Sunshine laws and doc dumps and from Casey's former friends who were interviewed by LE and some of the testified in court. Casey's former friends told LE about catching her in lies and they told LE different stories that Casey told them regarding Caylee's paternity. Also the chat transcripts between Casey and Anthony R. were made public and those transcripts didn't make Casey look good. Also there were the police interrogations and interviews that had been released to the public a few years back and some of those were played again in trial. Casey was seen on video confessing to lying about having a job at Universal and she also mentioned Zenaida in one of her jailhouse calls.

Also let's not forget the Fusian/Full Sail crew testified in trial and talked about the partying that happenend during the 31 days and let's not also forget Ricardo's testimoney about Caylee slept in the same bed as he and Casey.

Dottie is a giant moron to think that the media has painted Casey in a bad light. Casey did it to herself. Many people with common sense aren't going to think highly of someone like Casey who had been caught in lies in many times and stole from people.

BBM

I have to think MOST people with common sense are not going to think highly of ANYONE who is trying to defend Casey in the public's eyes.Give it up Simms, your lack of response to the tough question says it all.

watchg HLN right now (fri morning).

JVM looks like she is losing her false eyelashes, or she got into a donnybrook last night. Just sayin.....

just looking for any bit of humor I can at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay