2011.07.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cameras/video looked like media. The video on youtube is not identifed, though.

"An info base meida group" [spelling unedited]
worldinfohub

Dottie and Kropsie are certainly earning their pay. They actually think people will feel compassion for ICA. What about compassion for the poor dead 2 year old? Do they even think of the real victim here because it isn't the one buying bras and doing shots while screwing her b/f for 31 days. Dear Lord.

Dottie and Kropsie are certainly earning their pay. They actually think people will feel compassion for ICA. What about compassion for the poor dead 2 year old? Do they even think of the real victim here because it isn't the one buying bras and doing shots while screwing her b/f for 31 days. Dear Lord.

CM is also making the rounds as part of the ICA rehabilitation campaign. The reinvention of a child killer into a victim who was immature and misunderstood.

CM is also making the rounds as part of the ICA rehabilitation campaign. The reinvention of a child killer into a victim who was immature and misunderstood.

Just proves they are definitely in another universe if they think the public will change their minds, they are drunk on their own kolaid huh!!

You would think that the person who sold the A's that Jeep would have told them that Blood Red is really not a good color for you folks? I do have some red rum that is that color. I bought it in St. Maarten. jmo

omgosh thought the same thing myself - blood money! :sick:

OMG, Rusty Yates doesn't believe the SA proved their case beyond a reasonable doubt!!!

Doesn't surprise me. I'm sorry for what happened to his children, but I do not have any respect for him.

I laugh at Dottie and Kropsie. I think Dottie doesn't have a whole of confidence in KC. Look at she answered that question that Joy Behar asked her about if she would let Casey babysit her kids or grandkids. Dottie couldn't even answer the question and then Dottie said that Casey was misrepresnted in the media I had to laugh at that.

Dottie should realize that media has gotten info from the FL Sunshine laws and doc dumps and from Casey's former friends who were interviewed by LE and some of the testified in court. Casey's former friends told LE about catching her in lies and they told LE different stories that Casey told them regarding Caylee's paternity. Also the chat transcripts between Casey and Anthony R. were made public and those transcripts didn't make Casey look good. Also there were the police interrogations and interviews that had been released to the public a few years back and some of those were played again in trial. Casey was seen on video confessing to lying about having a job at Universal and she also mentioned Zenaida in one of her jailhouse calls.

Also let's not forget the Fusian/Full Sail crew testified in trial and talked about the partying that happenend during the 31 days and let's not also forget Ricardo's testimoney about Caylee slept in the same bed as he and Casey.

Dottie is a giant moron to think that the media has painted Casey in a bad light. Casey did it to herself. Many people with common sense aren't going to think highly of someone like Casey who had been caught in lies in many times and stole from people.

JBehar trying to stay neutral. That's cuz she's on the View with that bleeding heart Whoopi. And I'm a democratic so I can say that. I'm a skinny democratic.

omgosh i saw something the other day that made me so angry! Whoopie saying something like the jury saw more evidence than we did (WHAT?) and Sherri saying the jury didn't base their verdict on emotions, only evidence (ummm, what???, from what Im reading it was based on feelings about GA which was not EVIDENCE)...

hubby keeps suggesting I watch my extreme couponing show on direct TV, a show he hates, lol! (think he is getting a little upset about my bad attitude.... Im getting a little worried Im always gonna have a bad attitude for the rest of my life, Im just sick, sick, sick, of this whole thing... ROT in **** ICA!)

sorry,,,, off to watch couponing show to calm down,,,,

I haven't been watching HLN or anything showing ICA or the DT since the jury verdict. I have not been able to get this unjust trial out of my head. I promised my daughter that I wasn't going to let this travesty of justice ruin my life, but I have been sickened by this case. I was so sure that there was only one possible verdict....and keep thinking there has to be another way to make this right. I feel for all of you that are also struggling with this shocking ugly finale.

...and how did they afford a new car?

Why would they need a leaf blower OR a chainsaw?

(hit wrong post!)

:waitasec: protesters?
their front lawn is the size of a postage stamp...
Lee's getting married in Aug... Home reno?

I'd like to see ZFG win and get a lien on any of KC'a future earnings.

I don't as she is just out for money always has been. She did not have a job when this all went down. She was not identified by KC when shown a photo. There is no way this is keeping her from employment because every body knows the nanny was a lie. No one ever believed it and I think ZG would have to prove she received threats after all everyone else must show proof. JMO

I am so tired of people insulting my intelligence. Are thy claiming that not reporting your child missing for 31 days is "immature"? Or is it transporting the body of your dead baby in the trunk of your car that gets you to label yourself "immature"? Maybe it's dumping your precious daughter in the woods and leaving her to decompose and be eaten by animals that entitles you to be called "immature". Her videotapes don't show an immature Casey...they show a sociopathic Casey. Deflect all you want DT. Caylee was discarded like human trash and it sure wasn't George who did it. It wasn't Roy Kronk either. Only one person who did that...CMA!! I hope the jurors have that image forever imprinted in their minds.

The Anthonys love money. I think cindy would roll around it if she could. Her daughter is the same way.

It appalls me to think how much they think they pulled over on us. When I think of the act cindy did on the stand with her whimpering to the judge, "Would you please take down the picture of my gdd. I can't stand to look at it. As everyone watching felt a little pitter patter for her, we should keep in mind all the pics all over her house. It is like a shrine for Caylee. That will all be gone soon, I would think.

They are moving on up to the big time. Barely a house payment. Government helped them there too. They got moved up the ladder ahead of waiting people for the reduction in payment instead of foreclosure....and look at them with new car/s clothing, vacation, private attorneys. What a sham!

.....and don't get me started on their scheming foundation where they can hide money!!

I haven't been watching HLN or anything showing ICA or the DT since the jury verdict. I have not been able to get this unjust trial out of my head. I promised my daughter that I wasn't going to let this travesty of justice ruin my life, but I have been sickened by this case. I was so sure that there was only one possible verdict....and keep thinking there has to be another way to make this right. I feel for all of you that are also struggling with this shocking ugly finale.

I feel the same way. I can't get this case out of my mind. Like many here my focus was on a guilty verdict. I was certain, beyond any doubt that the verdict would be guilty and KC would spend many years, if not the rest of her life, behind bars. A not guilty verdict was inconceivable.

On the day of the sentencing, my 8-year-old computer crashed and I ended up having to buy a new one. I was up and running again by early Friday evening, but with a new computer, new operating system (Windows 7), it's taken me a while to feel comfortable with it. I lost two days of reading/posting here and it's taking me some time to catch up.

I can't help but feel that with a not guilty verdict and KC out of jail, this case, this story, is not over and won't be for a long time to come.

OMG, Rusty Yates doesn't believe the SA proved their case beyond a reasonable doubt!!!

well ....respectfully I never thought he was a remarkably good judge of anything...am I recalling wrong that he is the one who thought andrea didnt need any meds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya