2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Taylor says he is selling the interview overseas as there is no boycott there; Europe, Latin America.

According to producer with a million
(on Fox)
A deal has been made with JB
A TV personality will interview (undecided at this time)
It will happen this week
A lie detector will be involved as well as an attorney judging
They'll sell it internationally where there is no boycott

Al Taylor on the phone with JJ discussing his $1 million deal; he is in Palm Springs CA. Has verbal agreement with JB. Sending e-mails and it's a done deal. Money coming from "unnamed investors".

Sounds a little defensive. Interview will be sold overseas so it will not be boycotted.

I AM going to watch the GR interview with JB ...
and hope that Casey shows up, too. <<< rolls eyes>>>

The psychological dynamics of ALL the people involed in this case,
are what keep me interested and intrigued. It's all so baffling and the oddities just keep going on and on.

Just when I think, "OK, this is the end of this case, move on to something else."...
something new and just as bizarre, if not more, happens.

Plus, I love discussing the case with my psych friends and co-workers.

I hope Casey watched Judge Jeanine tonight.....especially the very end when she spoke of Caylee.

Judge Jeanine closing her show with a remembrance to Caylee.........

:cry:

I agree. She's got to be in Orlando. In a safe house, perhaps.

According to producer with a million
(on Fox)
A deal has been made with JB
A TV personality will interview (undecided at this time)
It will happen this week
A lie detector will be involved as well as an attorney judging
They'll sell it internationally where there is no boycott

Someone better bring back our Orange County investigators to find "how to pass a lie detector test" that have been searched since July 17 at 12:10 AM and thereafter.

Ok changing channels now. I don't watch GR without JB much less with.

I don't see anything busting up casey and cindy. They are so enmeshed. Both are co-dependent on the other. I've been wrong throughout the entire case, so I can be wrong again. I would think Cindy would insist on seeing her ASAP.

I agree with this post.....they are one enmeshed family, eventually somebody will give in...I think the only reason they haven't met up or talked yet is because Baez was pulling those strings and controlling the whole scenario. Before long he wont be able to do that and neither Cindy nor Casey can stay away from each other.

Trust me IT WILL HAPPEN.....

are what keep me interested and intrigued. It's all so baffling and the oddities just keep going on and on.

Just when I think, "OK, this is the end of this case, move on to something else."...

I am going to watch too, but if Jose talks about how innocent she is i will turn the channel. He is just going to throw more gas on the fire I bet. He is not very smart going on Geraldo so soon.

That 1 million deal you know she will have to fork half of that over to Baez and then the civil suits are coming up soon. I wish there was a way for someone to immediately grab that money.

bad cell connection... this cannot be a paid interview

The whole family dynamics and psychological part(s) of this case is what has intrigued me too. That's why I always keep coming back.

I am going to watch too, but if Jose talks about how innocent she is i will turn the channel. He is just going to throw more gas on the fire I bet. He is not very smart going on Geraldo so soon.

That 1 million deal you know she will have to fork half of that over to Baez and then the civil suits are coming up soon. I wish there was a way for someone to immediately grab that money.

The IRS will get their portion of it first along with the money she already owes them.

Phone interview and it's going in and out. GR told him to stand by window.

How's she doing?
JB: (all I got) I'm a lawyer not a psychologist.

Are there threats?
JB: blah blah blah blah

I feel alot better about the money thing after Judge Jeannes little rundown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member