2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bad storm...satellite link down..per JVM

I'm tellin' ya, the God of this Universe is angry!
I wouldn't want to be taking off in a plane in that kind of weather, especially if I'd just gotten away with murder. Just sayin'.

That almost sounds odd. I seriously thought CA would move in with Jose for a while. :waitasec:

He would have to divorce his wife first, and she is ten times as beautiful as ICA could ever hope to be.

I'm tellin' ya, the God of this Universe is angry!
I wouldn't want to be taking off in a plane in that kind of weather, especially if I'd just gotten away with murder. Just sayin'.

Oh, and while the king was looking down,
The jester stole his thorny crown.
The courtroom was adjourned;
No verdict was returned.
And while lennon read a book of marx,
The quartet practiced in the park,
And we sang dirges in the dark
The day the music died.

We were singing,
"bye-bye, miss american pie."
Drove my chevy to the levee,
But the levee was dry.
Them good old boys were drinkin’ whiskey and rye
And singin’, "this’ll be the day that I die.
"this’ll be the day that I die."
:seeya:

Good luck to Baez getting Casey Anthony out of his life in any way shape or form. A spider like Casey (oh, sorry spiders....) does not let something out of it's web so easily. And Baez I am sure knows this, he is just saying this probably because that is what those people at his 3 hour power lunch in NYC told him to say.

ICA isn't going to like JB's recent comments. He better watch out or the sexual allegations are going to be headed his way next.

ICA isn't going to like JB's recent comments. He better watch out or the sexual allegations are going to be headed his way next.

oh that's for sure! If he is not at her beck and call, he is history. same goes for CM.:seeya:

Ok, Two more Flight Plans out of KORL airport

1- Going to Austin Texas Departure 1:23 am

2- Going to San Juan Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport Departure 1:28 am

It is my understanding you need a passport to go into Bahamas. However, if she does not disembark and simply continues on to another location (plane stops for refueling for example), she would probably not need a passport.

I seriously doubt the plane's flight plan/manifest will show her final destination.

Also, who is paying for this? I thought they told the court she was indigent.

Anyone know if they will give Casey her stinking trunk air cans as she is leaving?

Will they just put them in a paper bag and open them and hand them to her?

Tonight's going to be a good night! :floorlaugh:

Birth certificate with raised seal and photo ID will get you to the Bahamas.

Air Travel must have passport now. I think cruise or boat you can use a passport card, a Nexus traveler card an enhanced driver’s license (only some states have these).

Ok, Two more Flight Plans out of KORL airport

1- Going to Austin Texas Departure 1:23 am

2- Going to San Juan Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport Departure 1:28 am

Oh my gosh, the Aunt or Jose's relatives? :waitasec:

I'm curious, why does everyone seem to think Casey will be flying anywhere? She could hide out somewhere right in Florida.

It is my understanding you need a passport to go into Bahamas. However, if she does not disembark and simply continues on to another location (plane stops for refueling for example), she would probably not need a passport.

I seriously doubt the plane's flight plan/manifest will show her final destination.

Also, who is paying for this? I thought they told the court she was indigent.

We did not need our passport to arrive in the Bahamas. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx