2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. so it is not marsh harbour...

Well, it could be if she had a passport. Someone could have gotten her one within this timeframe. Her license is suspended but it is still an ID and her birth certificate, express and JB could have had it overnight. I still think a yacht that can move around freely is where they will keep her. No media peeking through windows. She can sit and chat with JB on her new computer.

Well, I must have gone there before Oct '07. lol So does this mean that they will take FCA to Port Canaveral for one of Carnival Cruise ships that take off on Sundays? lol

Uh OH and amy H on board not good! :floorlaugh:

Well, it could be if she had a passport. Someone could have gotten her one within this timeframe. Her license is suspended but it is still an ID and her birth certificate, express and JB could have had it overnight. I still think a yacht that can move around freely is where they will keep her. No media peeking through windows. She can sit and chat with JB on her new computer.

Your ID has to be valid.

katydid

In other news:
Backing away already, or trying to throw off the media?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/17/us...3&pagewanted=1

Casey Anthony to Be Released From Florida Jail

Quote:
Jose Baez, Ms. Anthony’s criminal lawyer, said he was worried about her safety. But short of giving her some help just after her release, there is little he can do. He did confirm that she was not headed to Puerto Rico.

“I am trying to stay away from that whole thing,” Mr. Baez said about her post-release plans. “I’m her lawyer. I’m not a relative. I am assisting her to a certain extent. There is not much beyond that I can do. As a legal professional, you are always concerned about all of your clients. You want them to go on to live productive lives. I will say that when a person is acquitted in a court of law, that should mean something.”

This is what I was referring to. He seems to be backing away. I sure his PR person told him she was poison.

Casey got Baez what he wanted. He had complete control over her. She is so dependent on him that if he cuts ties it is not going to be pretty for Casey. I think Casey has a strange relationship with him in her mind. Casey will be hold up somewhere a short while and then she will be back to Orlando I believe.

I hope someone is watching George and Cindy's movements tonight.

CFNews13Casey Watching dozens of private jets being fueled at Executive airport will #caseyanthony be on one of them?
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
:)

Hi all been away for a long time. MOO I think she will go to NYC and we will see her first thing Monday morning for the million dollar interview... :rocker:

I am not sure she is actually flying anywhere. The entire thing could be a ruse. I don't think she has that much money yet. She does have the 'potential' but she will have to be around somewhere close to have that all worked out. I think she is going to be stashed somewhere --like a condo or hotel, maybe miami or tampa. Maybe even with one of the DT, or C Mason's beach house. And they will give her a babysitter to keep her safe until they can cash in on the interview circuit. Once that's done, they expect her to rent or buy a condo and lay low. But that is not going to happen. She is pumped up from her supposed Victory. She feels unstoppable now. Lord Help Us.

Entry Requirements for Air Travelers to the United States

Effective Oct. 1, 2007, U.S. citizens traveling by air to Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda must present a passport or other WHTI-compliant documentation to enter or depart from the United States. It is always strongly recommended that U.S. citizens verify the specific documentary requirements for their destination country.

However if you are on a cruise ship all you need is your birth certificate.

Correct that is the requirement. However, only the larger airports that handle international flights can enforce that. That are many airstrips in FLA, some with only a part time manned control tower or none at all and only a radio beacon. Private planes can pretty well fly in and out of Fla at their hearts content by avoiding the ATC airports.

Hey where does TL live maybe she begged to be sent there to hold up in a Motel 6 and try and get back in-touch with him....

ok. so it is not marsh harbour...

http://www.us-passport-service-guide.com/24-hour-passport.html

"Even if you do not live in or near a city where one of the agencies is located, it is still possible for you to get a 24 hour passport. You can apply through an experienced passport expediting service. Overnight your application to the expediter and they will submit it to the regional agency for you. Some expediting services will even deliver your passport to you at the airport if they have an office located in the same city. "

ICA isn't going to like JB's recent comments. He better watch out or the sexual allegations are going to be headed his way next.

I predicted this a while ago. One would hope that during the three years that he was "working on Casey's case", JB learned that she is an Anthony and that no one should mess with them because they always win.

FNC reporter speculating several decoy vehicles could be used tonight when Casey is released from the jail........

From that it would appear members of the media would have to follow each one of them!!

If she has a Tax Lien. She can't get a passport....:waitasec: Can She??:waitasec:

Casey got Baez what he wanted. He had complete control over her. She is so dependent on him that if he cuts ties it is not going to be pretty for Casey. I think Casey has a strange relationship with him in her mind. Casey will be hold up somewhere a short while and then she will be back to Orlando I believe.

I hope someone is watching George and Cindy's movements tonight.

So Isn't he going to represent her for the appeal? I guess he doesn't work for "slave wages anymore?

Be careful as the Todays News Thread says CM is packing heat.

LINK
One her attorneys, Cheney Mason, said Anthony is nervous about getting out of jail, and he isn't taking any chances: "We are all vigilant and I am armed."

http://news.yahoo.com/security-exper...080447574.html

:floorlaugh:

(Catching up from earlier today.) Honestly, Mason is sounding and acting more and more like Denny Crane every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas