2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna cry?
This beautiful girl has touched every race, creed, gender....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77KtLwpvmKk&feature=share"]‪Caylee Anthony:"Caylee's Law"_City Boi ft Shawn Isaac‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Where's the justice in this world
People killing little girls...

Caylee's Law!!

Will someone plz call hln and update them that Casey is NOT on probation! Am I correct? Or am I missing something?

Entry Requirements for Air Travelers to the United States

Effective Oct. 1, 2007, U.S. citizens traveling by air to Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda must present a passport or other WHTI-compliant documentation to enter or depart from the United States. It is always strongly recommended that U.S. citizens verify the specific documentary requirements for their destination country.

However if you are on a cruise ship all you need is your birth certificate.
...and that will probably change (no passport necessary in and out of US ports only). The cruise industry went ballistic when passengers were faced with the expense of getting a passport. She will need at least a certified copy of her bc :)

I read what it would cost KC to have bodyguards and that's around $10,000 a week. So I don't see that happening.

I read what it would cost KC to have bodyguards and that's around $10,000 a week. So I don't see that happening.

I wonder if LP offered to do it for free. :innocent:

I wonder why HLN chooses today to be all repeats when they have been grinding this story into the ground for weeks...

this episode of JVM is a rerun? i don't usually watch

Yes, they all are unless is says "Live" on the screen...now they are starting an NG rerun...the only thing "live" is that stupid little clock...

Yes, they all are unless is says "Live" on the screen...now they are starting an NG rerun...the only thing "live" is that stupid little clock...

Didn't JVM say they would go live tonight at 10 - I think they plan to be on all nite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx