2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice the flashes going off inside the SUV during the release chase? It makes me SICK that ICA & JB will make money off the first photos of her released inside that car. I will NEVER buy one thing from any of them. I'm still in shock over the verdict and now the release.

That plane landed this morning, and so far I cannot find a new flight plan filed for it. Doubt that's the plane. At this point I'm highly doubting a plane.
So glad to hear that...I was ready to get in my car!

FWIW - newest tweet

johnfranklin11 cadesert02
They changed the flightplan! She is on the way to Port Columbus Intl KCMH #caseyanthony
8 minutes ago

hmmm .... you know there were some pretty heavy golf bags ... one guy using 2 hands to carry and weighed down ... I hope they put the footage up of them loading the plane ... If she did get on that plane, it would make sense to go someplace where she has relatives ...
She's broke right now and can't make any money yet while the appeal is pending ... if (when) she loses the appeal she faces the lawsuits and how the best way is for her and Jose to keep any money they make ...

Thing is, if Casey was already at the airport I'm not clear why the plane would idle around a few hours. I'm leaning towards some kind of diversion.

Did anyone notice the flashes going off inside the SUV during the release chase? It makes me SICK that ICA & JB will make money off the first photos of her released inside that car. I will NEVER buy one thing from any of them. I'm still in shock over the verdict and now the release.

i saw:sick:

The dude is still going too. His poor passenger. She supposedly called LE and says she wanted out but he won't stop. He is a 3 strikes felon so this is not good for him.

Watching now on channel 5 Ktla

Watch the pilot will be found out and will get death threats

Not me. Innocent people. If something happens to her, it should be her and her alone. No one else should be hurt/killed also. I don't even think it should happen to her. I want her in jail again.

@issueswithjvm
She's gone! I'm Live at 6am tomorrow on #HLN from #Caseyanthony jail! I will try to get 3 hours sleep! Wish me luck! 12 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Jane obviously was exhausted by all of the not live, non coverage HLN provided this evening.
This is by far one of the funniest things I've read. :)

If you go back and listen to the footage of when she was first released on myfoxorlando.com, you can't even hear the reporter after she gets into the SUV because it just one continuous BLEEP... people cussing and yelling and running after her car..

From the way it sounded to me was like screaming....it was almost like a "haunting" sound and this one video kept playing it over and over.....it sounded creepy.....

BiancaMPrieto
Spectators claim they saw her going into a hangar. I did not see it. #caseyanthony

maybe the LE are at the airport to protect innocent people.......
maybe DT put KC in the taxi (garage) AND Headed back to office to arrange
her new LOOK, hair and makeup and clothes in private?
Then will drive her someplace else and she will board a plane
in the morning.

bobkealing

Tells me there's still an outgoing flight“@AmyPavukOS: @BiancaMPrieto @bobkealing#caseyanthony yes, cops still out at herndon entrance.”
12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member