Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AndreaAlpert AndreaAlpert
@PeterKingCBS RT“@melissamoon3: Here is some more information on the plane that #CaseyAnthony is getting onto right now: flightaware.com/live/flight/N2…
1 minute ago

Link: FlightAware > N267DW

Here is the original source of that tweet:

Link: http://twitter.com/#!/melissamoon3

"Reporter/anchor for WREG-TV, Memphis. News junkie following happenings around the globe!Have a great story idea? Tweet me!"

bob kealing Bunch of cops still there?“@BiancaMPrieto: I'm now at the Orlando executive airport.”

Maybe the guy with the "see you in 14 hours" tweet is her "Austrailian fiance" per National Enquirer...

bobkealing bob kealing
According to his father John Morgan, @MattMorganESQ "thinks she is still in" Bank of America building. #CaseyAnthony.

That would make sense. Stay there long enough for all protesters and media to turn in for the night. I'm sure his office is quite nice. Not a bad place to stay for a few hours.

AndreaAlpert AndreaAlpert
@PeterKingCBS RT“@melissamoon3: Here is some more information on the plane that #CaseyAnthony is getting onto right now: flightaware.com/live/flight/N2…
1 minute ago

Link: FlightAware > N267DW

That plane landed this morning, and so far I cannot find a new flight plan filed for it. Doubt that's the plane. At this point I'm highly doubting a plane.

There's only one thing I'm loving right now, I never have to listen to Baez's voice ever again. :)

bobkealing bob kealing
According to his father John Morgan, @MattMorganESQ "thinks she is still in" Bank of America building. #CaseyAnthony.

I would not be surprised if the entire family is there, celebrating the superb acting job of the entire clan.

I'm going to bed even though I'm so disgusted it'll prob take awhile to fall asleep. I bet when I check in with you all tomorrow morning we'll know where she is. They can't/won't hide her for long.

This was tough to say the least. I'm glad for WS - it's comforting to know that so many others are as devestated as I am.

We all feel the same way.No one thought it would end with such a travesty of justice. I never gave one thought to her ever being free,total shock over the verdict.:maddening:

I saw your post before, just so you know. I would bet that this poster is counting down the wrong clock to when she is/was getting out of jail. This poster probably has repeated this post for 14 hours, or is in another time zone, or in the twilight zone.

Oh could be....didn't think of that.....

If you go back and listen to the footage of when she was first released on myfoxorlando.com, you can't even hear the reporter after she gets into the SUV because it just one continuous BLEEP... people cussing and yelling and running after her car..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member