2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to find out where she went. Hopefully she isn't going anywhere near PA. After that, I can forget all about her, and her horrible existence. I think she is going to stay where ever she is at this moment for a few hours, till people think she's already gone, AND then she will actually leave. People will find her no matter what, but I think that is what they are trying to do.

Someone named Bonnie Moore visited her a few times this week...not listed as a lawyer or an interview...anyone know who that is?

bobkealing bob kealing
According to his father John Morgan, @MattMorganESQ "thinks she is still in" Bank of America building. #CaseyAnthony

I bet she's getting her hair cut or wig and disguise on. Blech.

bobkealing

Yes“@OCRunner22: As in Bank of America? WTH! RT @bobkealing Attorney @Johnmorgan says @MattMorganESQ did see #CaseyAnthony at BOA building.”4 minutes agovia Twitter for iPhoneReply

well I for one think it's all too convenient if she isn't on that plane that all the hub-bub and commotion with the plane started the INSTANT she walked out of the jail door. The flight crew started pacing around the plane immediately. If she isn't on there, then someone put those "golfers" on that plane at that exact time on purpose. I mean really, why would they fly out of there at 1 am instead of waiting until morning. I doubt they all want to get back for morning Church.

i don't know if it was seen or not cuz this thread is moving so fast but on on the live fb chats on one of the tv sites someone named "jimmy timmy" or something said something like "we love you casey....see you in 14 hrs!"....
did anyone catch that?
so could she be flying someplace that is that far away? i dunno....just sharing what i saw......
just thought i'd write it one more time.....cuz the pages flew right by lol.....

I saw your post before, just so you know. I would bet that this poster is counting down the wrong clock to when she is/was getting out of jail. This poster probably has repeated this post for 14 hours, or is in another time zone, or in the twilight zone.

She is still at Masons office. Matt Morgan reported to Bob Kealing that he sees her in the building

I was only hoping to run into JA or Yuri or LDB or HHBP to tell them how much we all admired their professionalism and dignity. I hope I never run into most of the dt.

I couldn't agree more! JA, YM, LDB, HHBP, and even MR. George, will always be in my heart, true hero's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(as well as every angel in LE, Dr. Vass, FBI, etc... and the LE dogs, omgosh, I cry when I think about them, BLESS THEIR LITTLE HEARTS!)

i don't know if it was seen or not cuz this thread is moving so fast but on on the live fb chats on one of the tv sites someone named "jimmy timmy" or something said something like "we love you casey....see you in 14 hrs!"....
did anyone catch that?
so could she be flying someplace that is that far away? i dunno....just sharing what i saw......
just thought i'd write it one more time.....cuz the pages flew right by lol.....

Thanks for sharing I didnt see it. All I have to say is they can have her who ever that is. Hope they have no kids and if they do they sleep with one eye open. :twocents:

I'm just happy Florida is getting rid of her. The state's I.Q. will definitely go up!

Or maybe that person was coming from 14 hrs away themselves, or meeting her later. OR STALKING HER, lol

True...and yes lol i DID think that....i was like um.....she better be careful cuz this person plans on finding her in 14 hrs!!!! Yikes!!!!!!

Someone named Bonnie Moore visited her a few times this week...not listed as a lawyer or an interview...anyone know who that is?

--she was the process server that served kc papers on the TES lawsuit.

The dude is still going too. His poor passenger. She supposedly called LE and says she wanted out but he won't stop. He is a 3 strikes felon so this is not good for him.
Is this on a cable news channel? I can't find it. I'd much rather watch a car chase than Casey Anthony being released among us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth