2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is she even allowed to leave the state? Please don't tell me she didn't even get an ounce of probation?

she got the max on the lying charges so no probation and apparently due to an error she served her probation period on checks in prison. So no probation

Why is she even allowed to leave the state? Please don't tell me she didn't even get an ounce of probation?

Patty: Judge Strickland let her serve her probation in jail and it was up in January. Apparently KC was so grateful he did not make her wait until after the trial that she had JS reclused. No good deed goes unpunished.

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13 Pic of lightning over Orlando on the eve of Casey's release #CaseyAnthony http://t.co/NiBuheL

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#caseyanthony Media scene outside jail http://lockerz.com/s/120876858
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I know this would only happen in my fantasy world, but I honestly wish there was NO MEDIA WHATSOEVER when she comes out to let us all see her as FCA!! I really wish not one human person was there. She would be so disapppionted as she is whisked away in her 5-car caravan. IMO, MOO.

Ocala airport is an hour and a half away down the FL turnpike from Orlando(and right around the corner from my house!) Lemme know if you sleuthers see anything and I'll take a ride over there!!
Come to think about it, it would be ALL Highway driving from Orlando. Fast and Furious!

Hey deelytful1...I am Ocala, too. Leeward

I checked the map it will be gone by then.

Well, if her destination is somewhere in the Bahamas, she will be flying within realm of the Bermuda triangle. Bad weather is not a prerequisite :crazy:

If anything, Caylee was sick of her mom being called a murderer and had a big hand in the sentence. Caylee is not some judgmental angel child wreaking out punishment. She loved Casey.

i dont want to be presumed as rude so plz dont take it that way but in my opinion Caylee had nothing to do with her mother being aquittal NOR is she a judmental angel wreaking havoc. she is dead. the aquittal was the action of living human beings and not Caylee's intervention. she has passed. if there is such thing as divine intervention i would think it would be in the hands of a higher power. not a sweet baby

although even though i dont have any strong assumption of what happens after death i remember when i read about the lightning strike i truly felt something stir inside of me.

Off topic - even though Caylee loved her mom I get a sense of some aprehension in some of her videos/photos with Casey. in the video of Casey on the floor with her wearing the "shorts in question" where Casey was hugging her and kissing her Caylee seemed to be pullnig away and not engaging with glee. she seems more interested in the attention of whoever is filming. in some pics she has an odd expression on her face. its just my opinion but i see the same expressions on my grandaughter. her mom hasnt bonded closely with my GD and she often has the look of indifference or apprehension when her mom is interacting with her. her mom basically ignores her but when she "puts on her show" the baby doesnt respond like most babies do to their mother. she senses her mom has issues, i swear but of course she loves her mom (similar situation, baby and mom live with moms parents and the Granparents provide the attention and support)

all that being said...Casey walks free in mere hours and the media is going to have a field day. i will have to limit my internet and tv channels to not be exposed to it. it feels so toxic to me all of this attention. im ready for it to go away. half the people think she will be a celeb - other half feel she will be targeted and tarred and feathered. the speculation is maddening. im more of a wait and see person. i have read that Karla is living her life in relative peace so it's too soon to speculate Casey's fate in this life.

Justice with Judge Jeanine is on FNC now.

Tim Miller is a guest!

A salesperson at Macy's, who has reordered that shirt twice, said that customers were saying they were planning on wearing it for their Halloween costume. LOL Great idea.

Number 1 I would never order it.. Number 2 - I don't think it's a LOL great idea to wear it for a Halloween costume.

Anyone who puts that outfit on as a Halloween outfit, is not remembering there was a child, who's name was CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY, who was murdered, and was thrown out like trash.

Just my opinion

Deland and Daytona airports are possibilities too.

Straight up I4 about 45 mins. OCSO would like that scenario, they'd be out of Orange County in moments and they'll become Seminole and then Volusia Countys problem.

Nah, I have seen no evidence of other agencies being involved.

If Casey gets whisked away to an undisclosed location, how will all these lawsuits get served?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx