2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
do it! i love mark!

» MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Back from jet skiing with my girls. We beat the storm by less than a minute. What have I missed?

»
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Back from jet skiing with my girls. We beat the storm by less than a minute. What have I missed?
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑

@tracyfichter
Tracy @MarkNeJame a plane flying over the OC Jail with a banner that reads "guilty *****."
6 minutes ago via web
replies ↓
»
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@tracyfichter Wonder who they could be referring to?
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

tracyfichter Tracy
@ @MarkNeJame hmmm good question. : ) Hope you enjoyed jetskiing.
4 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She could be leaving from one of six exits.

I'm off for the night. If something exciting happens will someone please holler real loud towards Michigan and alert me, please?

I think the best thing for KC would for him to say exactly what he has but it does not mean he will not see her. Last thing he needs is the media following him in order to find out where she is. jmo

Bingo! Exactly what I was thinking ... Jose is trying to get the heat off of him and appear to be distancing himself from KC and her future plans ...
Jose is NOT stepping away from his cash cow ... IMO ...
What I've learned following this case is that neither Jose nor KC are very good liars and if they're talking they're lying ...

Ann Finnell on Judge Jeanine's show.

I just turned her on thinking AF might actually have something different to say, but it's the same old defense propaganda. Hand me the remote...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx