2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One prostestor stopped to talk to Jim L for a minute, and then said "excuse me I've got to go protest the baby killer."

CA and GA are missing their opportunity. If they wanted to redeem themselves and be palatable to the general public , they should have been among those protesters.

Why does the media want to chase her? Don't they know how stupid that looks? What is the big deal where she goes tonight or whenever? I don't get it...look what happened to Diana when they chased her, and no I am not comparing Diana and Casey, but seriously...it is so stupid, IMO.

Bingo! Exactly what I was thinking ... Jose is trying to get the heat off of him and appear to be distancing himself from KC and her future plans ...
Jose is NOT stepping away from his cash cow ... IMO ...
What I've learned following this case is that neither Jose nor KC are very good liars and if they're talking they're lying ...

I agree. When I saw that JB reserved the right to file an appeal on the misdemeanor convictions, I had visions of Howard Stern and Anna Nicole Smith. That situation didn't work out so well....

I'm in Canada, anyone know what stations will be covering this live? HLN? Fox?

So Lippman is saying Casey never made the abuse accusations against George.

DID LIPPMAN BOTHER TO WATCH HER REACTIONS WHILE GEORGE WAS BEING QUESTIONED ABOUT IT?

GMAB.

I feel assured that the powers up above will make sure she gets her just punishment.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Orange County Sheriff's deputies are taking positions around jail with assault rifles and body armor. #caseyanthony -Longo
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I'm in Canada, anyone know what stations will be covering this live? HLN? Fox?

Maybe Geraldo can start a new show with 1/2 being dedicated to what's in Al Capone's Vault and the other 1/2 Where's Casey?? Should be a one hit wonder.

Why does the media want to chase her? Don't they know how stupid that looks? What is the big deal where she goes tonight or whenever? I don't get it...look what happened to Diana when they chased her, and no I am not comparing Diana and Casey, but seriously...it is so stupid, IMO.

1 chase car won't do much since there are 6 exits that KC could come out of.

Jim L is talking to Red Hubert, one of the 3 guys going inside.

curious, did the jail ask for three reporters to come in and document her release or are they there because ICA's team (oops FCA) wants them there and if so, will FCA make money from these pics?

NBC has a chase car per Jim L. That is ONE news media. There are countless media there.

I have to admit, I can't believe I am watching this (the ustream) and am really entertained. I think I officially have no life.

So Lippman is saying Casey never made the abuse accusations against George.

DID LIPPMAN BOTHER TO WATCH HER REACTIONS WHILE GEORGE WAS BEING QUESTIONED ABOUT IT?

GMAB.

Which is real and which is MEMOREX. Don't you just love it.

I suppose she was crying because it just was not so. BUT, she never got on the stand to tell the juror's it was not true. She may just have well said it herself. Just like the jailhouse tape.. Bet someone is loving this statement. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx