Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. I don’t get it.

Comments about articles in local MSM are also unbelievable. People criticizing the reporter! I would guess they are written by ppl who know them, but who knows?

I live not too far from them and it really bothers me that I was literally a few miles/possibly a few blocks away that day. I so wish that while test driving a vehicle we happened across her either at the grocery store or the gas station. Had I seen a toddler alone in a car, AC running or not, I would’ve called 911.
I don’t know if I’m allowed to mention this or not but there’s a lady near here who leaves her baby in the car, a tiny tiny baby, just left in her car seat but this woman is well known in the community and is a school volunteer, is on the local council etc etc so everyone just makes excuses for her even when the baby is left in the middle of the street in her pushchair! Makes me so incredibly mad

I can’t remember if Law and Crime network is an allowed source, but they have bodycam up of the arrest on their YouTube channel.

If not allowed, mods please delete.

You don’t need an MD degree to know that leaving a child or dog in a car in plus 100 degree weather is a death sentence.

I spent a few weeks in Az one summer and the steering wheel was always literally too hot to touch, entering the car outside, on any given day. Even a short trip to the grocery gave you that “burning hands reminder” when you got back in the car….

According to the texts, the child’s Mother knew he did this repeatedly. I find it interesting that he didn’t try to hide it…or he would have discovered the dead child. So he was well aware that there would be no consequences from his wife, no uproar, no impediment to HIS beer-swilling, game-playing existence…if she caught him at it again.

It seems now that HE is the victim. The hours of suffering of that baby in the distant past.

Holy cow, I just saw he was charged with murder one. I wonder if the grand jury has reason to believe he did this intentionally.
No, it relates to the additional child abuse charge. Explained toward the end here. No one has alleged intent, that is not the reason for the elevated charge. ttps://www.insideedition.com/bodycam-footage-shows-police-arriving-to-scene-of-unresponsive-toddler-in-hot-car-88574

Last edited:
You don’t need an MD degree to know that leaving a child or dog in a car in plus 100 degree weather is a death sentence.

I spent a few weeks in Az one summer and the steering wheel was always literally too hot to touch, entering the car outside, on any given day. Even a short trip to the grocery gave you that “burning hands reminder” when you got back in the car….

According to the texts, the child’s Mother knew he did this repeatedly. I find it interesting that he didn’t try to hide it…or he would have discovered the dead child. So he was well aware that there would be no consequences from his wife, no uproar, no impediment to HIS beer-swilling, game-playing existence…if she caught him at it again.

It seems now that HE is the victim. The hours of suffering of that baby in the distant past.
Her mom seemed to have the same attitude in the video, these patterns are often multigenerational IMOO. ES is unlikely to change. The truth telling little girls may well engage in similar patterns as adults, trying to make it come out differently with this version of man baby. I wish people who were so enmeshed didn't have kids, it's such a toxic and dangerous environment. JMOOO. I said it a ways back, it is like she is addicted to CS and the kids are almost ancillary. Even the DEATH of little Parker didn't shift things. Those other young kids have to be scared. MOOO.

If there are any indications that the State/Prosecutors are going to go soft on this guy, I may have to take a step back and quit following this case. My blood pressure is through the roof already with him not being in custody plus the vomit-inducing coddling of this self-centered piece of crap shown on that body cam video.

Parker who?

Last edited:
I can’t remember if Law and Crime network is an allowed source, but they have bodycam up of the arrest on their YouTube channel.

If not allowed, mods please delete.

The mother toward the end is pleading to the judge to send him home awaiting trial.
Snippet qoute from her; 'This is a big mistake, this does not represent him.'

If someone leaves his kids in their car regularly alone, even after being warned about it. Then it does represent him.
Jmo

If there are any indications that the State/Prosecutors are going to go soft on this guy, I may have to take a step back and quit following this case. My blood pressure is through the roof already with him not being in custody plus the vomit-inducing coddling of this self-centered piece of crap shown on that body cam video.

Parker who?
That there are other kids in the home still is so hard for me. Not only re: their physical safety but the utter lack of healthy parental behavior, emotional support, etc. And that they are very likely to have similar relationships in future, IMOOO. These families are akin to a cult. I worry about the price they may pay for telling and telling when both adults pressured them not to do so. JMHO.

The video showed a well kitted out music room in the not super large house, anyone know if CS or ES used to be in bands? That might fit with the heavy tats and lip jewelry on middle aged parents. IMOOO, and his kind of Peter Pan lifestyle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back