Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t need an MD degree to know that leaving a child or dog in a car in plus 100 degree weather is a death sentence.

I spent a few weeks in Az one summer and the steering wheel was always literally too hot to touch, entering the car outside, on any given day. Even a short trip to the grocery gave you that “burning hands reminder” when you got back in the car….

According to the texts, the child’s Mother knew he did this repeatedly. I find it interesting that he didn’t try to hide it…or he would have discovered the dead child. So he was well aware that there would be no consequences from his wife, no uproar, no impediment to HIS beer-swilling, game-playing existence…if she caught him at it again.

It seems now that HE is the victim. The hours of suffering of that baby in the distant past.

Holy cow, I just saw he was charged with murder one. I wonder if the grand jury has reason to believe he did this intentionally.
No, it relates to the additional child abuse charge. Explained toward the end here. No one has alleged intent, that is not the reason for the elevated charge. ttps://www.insideedition.com/bodycam-footage-shows-police-arriving-to-scene-of-unresponsive-toddler-in-hot-car-88574

Last edited:
You don’t need an MD degree to know that leaving a child or dog in a car in plus 100 degree weather is a death sentence.

I spent a few weeks in Az one summer and the steering wheel was always literally too hot to touch, entering the car outside, on any given day. Even a short trip to the grocery gave you that “burning hands reminder” when you got back in the car….

According to the texts, the child’s Mother knew he did this repeatedly. I find it interesting that he didn’t try to hide it…or he would have discovered the dead child. So he was well aware that there would be no consequences from his wife, no uproar, no impediment to HIS beer-swilling, game-playing existence…if she caught him at it again.

It seems now that HE is the victim. The hours of suffering of that baby in the distant past.
Her mom seemed to have the same attitude in the video, these patterns are often multigenerational IMOO. ES is unlikely to change. The truth telling little girls may well engage in similar patterns as adults, trying to make it come out differently with this version of man baby. I wish people who were so enmeshed didn't have kids, it's such a toxic and dangerous environment. JMOOO. I said it a ways back, it is like she is addicted to CS and the kids are almost ancillary. Even the DEATH of little Parker didn't shift things. Those other young kids have to be scared. MOOO.

If there are any indications that the State/Prosecutors are going to go soft on this guy, I may have to take a step back and quit following this case. My blood pressure is through the roof already with him not being in custody plus the vomit-inducing coddling of this self-centered piece of crap shown on that body cam video.

Parker who?

Last edited:
I can’t remember if Law and Crime network is an allowed source, but they have bodycam up of the arrest on their YouTube channel.

If not allowed, mods please delete.

The mother toward the end is pleading to the judge to send him home awaiting trial.
Snippet qoute from her; 'This is a big mistake, this does not represent him.'

If someone leaves his kids in their car regularly alone, even after being warned about it. Then it does represent him.
Jmo

If there are any indications that the State/Prosecutors are going to go soft on this guy, I may have to take a step back and quit following this case. My blood pressure is through the roof already with him not being in custody plus the vomit-inducing coddling of this self-centered piece of crap shown on that body cam video.

Parker who?
That there are other kids in the home still is so hard for me. Not only re: their physical safety but the utter lack of healthy parental behavior, emotional support, etc. And that they are very likely to have similar relationships in future, IMOOO. These families are akin to a cult. I worry about the price they may pay for telling and telling when both adults pressured them not to do so. JMHO.

The video showed a well kitted out music room in the not super large house, anyone know if CS or ES used to be in bands? That might fit with the heavy tats and lip jewelry on middle aged parents. IMOOO, and his kind of Peter Pan lifestyle. JMO>

Last edited:

Parker who?
Exactly. And while ES and her mom are fixated on poor widdle CS, WHERE WERE THE KIDS? Is the 9 year old playing parent and trauma counselor and feeling responsible for all? CS being removed and imprisoned might not even lead to a deprogramming of the intense dynamics, could just intensify. Watching both vids from the 2 different days, ES, CS and her mom did not impress me more as child centered adults, unless we count CS as a large child. The manipulation tactics are so rudimentary but they are his biggest defenders, even on the day when a DEAD TODDLER was still RIGHT THERE. JMOOO.

CS - in the courtroom video - gives me Chris Watts vibes.

jmo
I thought the same, even looks like him in his re-brand. The body language is so off. JMOOO.

Watts was having an affair and wanted a reset of his adult life, demonic and despicable IMHO, but CS just wants to play Mario cart and day drink beer like a young teen, it's inexplicable. He doesn't even play those elaborate fantasy games that give people a sense of community and connection and interaction as adults, I've been led to understand. He's like a 12 or 14 year old surly about minimal chores or something.

I would be wary of her judgment in such a sensitive medical area where it is literally life or death given all this, JMOOO. And him trying to smear her day of, "she does it too" could also be true (solidarity with sick CS and car used to give both more time for drama together perhaps) or some resentment of his, so unlikely to help him anyway. I've seen other parents exhibit true remorse, here it is like a primer on narcissism.

The fake crying that seemed to stop as soon as he was away from ES also really reminded me of Watts. So sad that kids don't get safety or even to grow up, so many times. IMOOO.

Last edited:

Parker who?

So true. IMO.

How very inconvenient of Parker to die in her dad’s car and make him look like the bad guy, right?

I feel like my heart has been cut in pieces thinking of this baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member