2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN isn't live either ,now it is a rerun of Behar show...

I secretly think that the media is hoping some mentally unstable person takes her out or physically harms her. Otherwise, I just don't understand why they are not diffusing the situation at all. My other thought is they are trying to get the people so sick of hearing about her that when she does get out no one can stand the thought of watching any interview from her on the tv.

Honestly, even if one person does not take her out, many PEOPLE will make her life a living hell.

:waitasec: Too bad they could have "delayed" the Space Shuttle until 12:01 am on 7-17 ... to include an "additional passenger" ... :innocent:

Then they could have dropped her off somewhere like on the moon or Mars ... wishful thinking ...

:waitasec: I hope she lands in Pineallas County ... we know there are 12 people there that would "welcome her with open arms" ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This is so much of what is wrong with the media. Yes, I'm watching the ustream... so they are following the three reporters going in?

That's one from CNN one from... Orlando Centennial?

Has JVM prattled about how she had to stay up for 24 whole hours to cover this yet? Just flipped on HLN and she's talking about how the media has a short attention scan... blah blah. HLN seriously is amazing.

I was wondering if they have a helipad on the roof. We have them on several of the large county jails here.

Does anyone know if anyone is doing live feed from Hopespring?

And while I'm asking questions, will someone please tell me which thread has the KC Anonymous 12 Step Program.

johnfranklin11 This flight info is from a media contact in Orlando. She will be flying to Palm Springs http://i54.tinypic.com/2r5ci7s.jpg #caseyanthony

Don't know if this is a hoax or what, looks real.

This guy on twitter is claiming FCA going to Palm Springs to stay in mansion type house- will be doing interview there $1M. His name in Johnfranklin11, but not many tweets, so don't know if that's for real...
Can anyone check KORL to PSP in Palm Springs? Says it leaves at 1:00am

She isn't headed to Hopespring is she?
No way they will put her in a car!
will they?
Still don't think she's going to rehab or Puerto Rico...
"Oh well"....

Palm Springs has a lot of rehab centers and wellness centers and halfway houses. It is a big business there. I bet one of them offered to take her in for awhile.

You know, it has been hard for her to find the time and place to grieve, with being in a private prison cell in lockdown for 23 hours a day, for 3 years, and all.

The police have vests on.

I feel badly that they're in this position. This is the exact opposite of the behavior JA suggested. She won't differentiate between good and bad attention.

This is insane...why do people care so much. Bottom line....she's a murderer and will be walking free later tonight. She should've never seen daylight again and she will be wisked away like a celebrity and followed by paparozzi. There is something wrong here....I am so disgusted!

But wait!!! Paparazzi caused the death of Diana....I'm jus' sayin. j/k I do not advocate violence..EVER! Unless it is self defense. It's just that anything is possible. Therefore, maybe the worst thing isn't that Casey just rot in some jail cell. Maybe it will be that the bigger she is, the harder she falls.

I am trying to look on the bright side.

Palm Springs has a lot of rehab centers and wellness centers and halfway houses. It is a big business there. I bet one of them offered to take her in for awhile.

You know, it has been hard for her to find the time and place to grieve, with being in a private prison cell in lockdown for 23 hours a day and all.

I feel so bad for her. Not.

I'm gonna go out on a limb...
Mark H is waiting to greet her.
He was the one she called to "speak to"

Where are CA and GA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors