2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, If I was this big time aquitted criminal and thought that I was sought after by every media out. So important that I had to be whisked away in the wee hous of the morning amist throngs of not so well wishers to a secret plane with a secret destination. I would be da*ned embarassed that Geraldo was going to be the dude that got my first interview....jus sayin'.:crazy:

That's the truth Truth..............

ETA*: Of course I would be embarassed that the *advertiser censored* industry AND Springer had turned me down first....*snort.

I was thinking the same thing this morning. How much freedom does she really have? Baez has been running her life for 3 years and now you can add Cheney and probably several others into the mix. They want the big bucks. She can't go anywhere, she can't see anyone, she can't say anything without their O.K. How free is that? Living conditions will probably be better, but that's about it. I truly wonder how much of a cash cow she can really be. What's she going to say in an interview that anyone will believe accept, "Yes, I killed Caylee."

With so many angry people boycotting whatever she or the DT or her family does, how much of a cash cow can she be, and for how long? The world is ready to move on the the Next Big Thing.

Let's face it. BAD people get away with BAD things all the time. Look at Castro, Kadafi, Chavez,...look at all those BAD people right now in wall street. Look at all those BAD people that brought our economy down. "I'm sick of hearing there is a reason for everything!" and Karma will get her...or maybe GOD. Sorry this just does not work. I don't feel any better and I don't believe she will have miserable life. She will be just fine. Our culture is such that we reward notoriety no matter what. I'm just saddened, depressed, and feel that no justice will ever come to this woman. Our society will reinforce her and continue to support her financially. "IDIOCRACY!" and "NATURAL Born Killers" to good movies that explain this is/our society is just sick. :sick: :sick::maddening:

There was no excuse for this one tho!
Im still trying to figure it out the jury had other options! Why didnt they take it!
Their excuses do not make any sense!

Let's face it. BAD people get away with BAD things all the time. Look at Castro, Kadafi, Chavez,...look at all those BAD people right now in wall street. Look at all those BAD people that brought our economy down. "I'm sick of hearing there is a reason for everything!" and Karma will get her...or maybe GOD. Sorry this just does not work. I don't feel any better and I don't believe she will have miserable life. She will be just fine. Our culture is such that we reward notoriety no matter what. I'm just saddened, depressed, and feel that no justice will ever come to this woman. Our society will reinforce her and continue to support her financially. "IDIOCRACY!" and "NATURAL Born Killers" to good movies that explain this is/our society is just sick. :sick: :sick::maddening:

Yes on one hand I look at it as you do but on the other I am so trying to look at it that she will get what is coming to her in a not very nice way if you know what I mean.
This trial and verdict blew me away so I am trying to force myself to look at it in the latter. That she gets what is coming to her.

And wasn't the pink ruffled blouse she wore on verdict day also a Ralph Lauren? Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I thought I heard of a report saying a Macy's in California is now having trouble keeping that particular blouse stocked, as people are now purchasing them for Halloween costumes to go as Casey this year.

I can not even afford to buy RL so how does she get it???????

Regarding her first interview/story, I can't imagine her attorneys would allow her to really answer any questions pertaining to the case anyways (even though we wouldn't believe anything she said). Any question/answer would have to be related to all of her impending lawsuits. So, what's the point? Just so we can hear her talk about her poor childhood and what she plans on doing in the future.

The only thing I would want to hear her say would be I'm sorry and she won't.

If they truly thought they were going to walk out the front door with their heads held high because neither one has done anything wrong then why was it done under the darkness of night????

respectfully snipped

B&C do not get to decide what time she is released. That is up to the jail...they often let an inmate go at the crack of dawn to get an open space but give the inmate credit for the day.

Who here would watch any interview of Casey by anyone? I would.

And what's up with the lady with the poster and a "vision". Sheesh! The world has run amok.

That may be true but she really needs a new soul, and that can't be replaced.

I wholeheartedly agree with you Truthwillsetufree. It's not impossible but she would really want to repent and seek the Truth. Sadly, I don't think that will be happening.

NO K. Belich mentioned it last night but I don't remember. She said they saw a plane at the airport that later was taken into a hangar. And that they researched it as T.Maccaluso's plane. Also said he himself is a pilot.

I just searched for his tail number and came up with N686PC . That plane flew out of Van Nuys Ca to Glacier Park Int in Montanta . Flight started at 4:49 am California Time and is in Route now with a Arrival time of 8:56MDT

That plane would have taken 9+ hours (and 2 or 3 refuels) to get it to Ca. and there is no record that it was here

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N686PC

DH and I stayed up past midnight but didn't see live coverage on any of the major networks. We must have missed it by just a few minutes and have seen JVM's play-by-play this morning. All I can say is - disgusting! Casey kills her child and gets treated like royalty. Something very wrong with this picture. :banghead:

Who here would watch any interview of Casey by anyone? I would.

And what's up with the lady with the poster and a "vision". Sheesh! The world has run amok.

It will honestly depend on who gets the interview, I wish I could say I wouldn't watch it....BUT....what's the saying about the curious cat??? I won't spend money on anything related to her, but I wish I could get to the point where I refuse to give her my time. She doesn't deserve the attention.

So what was the point of having them go in there? You know, I found it kind of odd that the one who was supposed to interview her didn't have anything on him except a black and blue sharpie. What the heck was he going to do with a sharpie? Seriously. :innocent:

Discount tattoo?

If Casey left Orlando by flying out of the Orlando Executive Airport the total irony is that it's not a gigantic airport. A few well placed people could have seen this happening, in my opinion.
Somebody will talk-Casey doesn't have her own money and a maid, landscaper, garbage man, Cab driver, hotel worker or bartender who has nothing to lose-they'll talk. There isn't enough shut up money in her account to make people silent for long!

I find it hard to believe anyone could dupe the media had they been really determined to track where she was going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801