2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, that would be too obvious! The white shirt and ponytail was meant to confuse.

Oh crap, now I'm confused. Confused on why I care. We'll find out in time.

She did it so much during the trial after all...:crazy:

I am with you on RK. If Caylee's remains were never found, the case against ICA would have been very weak. Charges may never have been filed...

She had already been indicted for first degree murder when Roy found Caylee....after he found Caylee, however, the state sought the death penalty that they previously had foregone.

I think Cindy and George would be better off if they never had anything else to do with Casey. That's the only way they can have lives that are normal or close to normal. Everybody who knew Casey before Caylee's death has said that she is guilty of killing Caylee. I think Casey has been verbally abusing her parents for years--way before Caylee was born. Just listen to everyone who has been around the family since Caylee's death (Leonard Padilla, Tracy, etc.) Everyone in that family had to walk on eggshells when she was around.

I think they ALL deserve each other. Maybe GA a little less than all the rest of them, but still. I don't think there's a word in any human language to properly express the total DISGUST I have for the whole situation from start to the present day. EGADS! :maddening: :sick: :banghead:

The folks I DONT believe in this mess...JB ...Lippman..The Ants..any Text between Ants and JB included ..Defense Team..

those I do believe..The Pros..OCSO..Morgan and Morgan.. afew more.... are sometimes I do and sometimes I dont.

Neighbors of CM in New Smyrna Beach are on lookout for FCA..

Last nite reminded me of when OJ was being chased by the police.

Ahhhhh but so typical of interviewers these days. They NEVER ask the right questions.

I completely agree. Aside from an old school 60 Minutes interview, I can't think of a single journalist who could do anything approaching one that was worthwhile.

I think that if you are going to go to the effort of planning and aquiring a decoy double you are going to also dress that woman in the same clothes that Casey left the jail wearing. Get that hair up in a bun too.
Perhaps the female in the dress with the ponytail was already in the floor board of the vehicle- many scenarios to come up with when you apply that thought. (someone within the SUV)

There where bags in the complete back of the SUV- either sand bags or luggage- change of clothes--- who really knows.

No, George wasn't there. I posted something last night on this or another thread from one of the newspapers who had someone posted outside their house. George walked ML out to the car (guess this is when Jose needed a decoy) and after that no activity, no porch light left on....nothing. They also said the neighbors were glad that Casey didn't come back to the neighborhood.

I was watching the local news live around 11:30pm and I saw them filming him with his garage door up and two cars in the garage (one with a sticker that had the web address of the new foundation for caylee) and another in the driveway and he was walking back into the garage after he walked someone out. Then I was up until 4am and a News 13 reporter was still outside the house all night and said he saw a living room light on and then it was turned off and no outside activity.

Are you saying he got into a car and left after that? I am confused.

I really believe there is a bigger power at work here. First on the day she is found not guilty of murder Suburban Drive gets a tree struck by lightning then on the night of her release, well you get the point.

Well, that could go right along with that Lady Frankenstein look that one of our posters had up the other day.

I wonder if he didn't find himself a new member of the Mile High Club last night.

Not to give any props to JB whatsoever, but why would he settle for KC? His wife is like one of those smokin hot Univision chickadees.

Well, I'm off to flip magazines, I mean to grocery shop :) so has anyone found out who was driving the car JB and FCA left in from the jail ?

Do we really know that she left the state at all? For all we know, she stayed in the office for hours and then went to one of her attorney's home or a local hotel.

casey is going to have a good few days. She will have a nice, hot shower with good products. She will be able to use soft toilet paper which I hear they do not have at all in jail. She'll be able to watch t.v. and all the coverage of herself which she will love.

She'll get nice food sent up to her room, instead of rancid baloney. Then, she'll spend some time with a stylist, get to pick out make-up, sit by a pool somewhere getting the sun she's missed for three years.

All of that really, really rankles. Her baby's body is reduced to dust and casey is free to enjoy simple pleasures that she should never enjoy again.

But not to worry.

casey is not free to go clubbing or flirt with guys or chat with friends on facebook or via text or phone. None of the cool set of friends she had or the cute guys she dated want a thing to do with her now. And casey will not be able to simply go out without hecklers following and harassing her. She will have to hole up somewhere remote, without much freedom to go where she wants unnoticed or un-reviled.

And let's talk about money. Yeah, casey will likely get a million dollar offer for a book. I can't see that much for an interview - perhaps an extra 500 k for that. So from 1.5 million, deduct taxes (35%, and that's just the feds, not state taxes), and we are down to $975,000.00. From that, deduct the 68 k or so she now owes in taxes from selling Caylee's photos. Now we are down to about $907,000.

From that, deduct $4,600 in court fines: $902,000.00.

Now, several people are suing her. She will have to pay attorneys to defend her. It is unlikely that Baez and company will continue to "comp" her. They got their fame and client base from this case and will be unlikely to spend much more on her. So casey will have to pay her attorneys to fight those law suits. Take at least $500,000.00 more for defending three pending suits thus far (TES, Zenaida and Padilla's diver): $402,000.00.

And then what happens when and if she loses one of those suits? The state of Florida is very angry right now. Chances are she will lose at least one, due to the attitude (and the facts). Take at least another $100,000 for that: $302,000.00.

Of course, we still have the state's request that casey be made to pay special costs of the investigation. I doubt that will amount to much, but that's possibly another 10k.

So how long can casey live on about 300k? A girl who got fired from the only job she ever had and who refuses to work and even if she wanted to, would be unlikely to find someone willing to employ her.

It appears she no longer has mommy and daddy who can or will foot her bill. $300,000.00 is not going to last long.

Also, casey, being an irresponsible sociopath, will likely blow through much of what she gets, buying expensive clothes, a nice car, vacations overseas, etc. IMO, she won't even have enough to buy a home.

When she blows through it all, and her attorneys have moved on, it is very likely that we will see her begging for attention, ala Amy Fisher, trying to get on celebrity rehab or Dr. Phil or whatever. And eventually, she will reoffend in some manner. This time, the justice system will be unlikely to give her a break.

I feel a tiny sense of satisfaction from thinking about this. casey will end up worse than OJ, with nothing but strange people to consort with, even stranger than the ones he had around him. Her home state will remain unwelcoming as will much of the rest of the United States. All will not end well for this baby killer.

And that's the only bit of consolation I can grab from this tragic case of a sweet, precious little girl who was deleted by the people that should have loved her the most.

Perhaps the female in the dress with the ponytail was already in the floor board of the vehicle- many scenarios to come up with when you apply that thought. (someone within the SUV)

There where bags in the complete back of the SUV- either sand bags or luggage- change of clothes--- who really knows.

Maybe it was JBs daughter? I dont think it was casey at all. I think shes still in orlando!! The girl going for the plane had a more feminine demeanor about her than casey. Plus ponytail was not as long as caseys unless somebody lobbed off a couple of inches. moo

Not to give any props to JB whatsoever, but why would he settle for KC? His wife is like one of those smokin hot Univision chickadees.

You know, come to think of it, JB had quite a few props at the trial, the easel board and all.

I don't want her to feel fear - I want her to feel shame. I want her to know that we know what she's done and it disgusts us.

You may wish it were so but she needs a conscience to feel guilt. She feels elated (I believe) because of the crowds, the hoopla, mounted police, the barricades -- I'll bet it's a very thin, invisible line that KC can envision between support and revulsion. I believe KC feels any publicity is good publicity. Ditto for Baez.

Can think of no better reward for JB than for KC to have his child

Won't happen of course and I wouldn't wish that genetic mix on any child

But if it did, he would never know another moment's peace of mind

I agree there's a bigger power at work here

although I'm not a fan of whatever it is

To clarify: all around the world, 24/7, people are dying. It's always been the same

For people to die, there must exist killers

It therefore follows that killers are 'made', are created, are born and sent about their tasks

When people cease to suffer and be murdered (meaning the creation of killers has ceased) THEN I'll know that the 'bigger power' of today has been replaced by one of more enlightened inclinations

To Christians, that time is known as apocalypse and rapture. Until then, yes the bigger power owns us-unfortunately.

The only physical abuse I believe that went on in that house is the abuse FCA gave Caylee when she put duct tape over her mouth. GA wasn't even aloud to question FCA about her factious job, he would never strike her,CA would have divorced him. Don't believe any abuse of any type went on in that house, except the emotional abuse of having to live with CA.

CA tried to choke the adult daughter that she enabled.
GA tried to choke the adult daughter he refused to question prior to her arrest. (in front of strangers no less)

Violence breeds violence
moo

My point is that if you plan a decoy, you plan a decoy. You already know what Casey will be wearing when she exits the jail. That's part of the plan. Your decoy is ready with the same clothes, shoes and hairstyle.

If that running woman would have been dressed just like Casey almost the whole world would have said in unison, "There she goes!"

In my opinion, Casey Anthony has served her time for the crimes for which she was convicted. Like anyone else who has done that, she has earned and deserves a second chance and a fresh start at life. I don't know how she's going to manage that, given the level of hatred for her and the venom being spewed about her, but I hope she figures out a way.

Watching her release unfold over this weekend has been very telling. Reading the truly awful things that people are saying about her all over the internet showed the down side of human nature, but there was an amusing element to it, too. At one point she was apparently in at least 6 different states and Puerto Rico at the same time. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme