2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't KC have to get an attorney for her appeal? Didn't JP say the court would appoint an appeals attorney for her? How will KC be able to meet with her attorney if she were not staying in Orlando?

Lippman on HLN just said JB will not answer his calls and the A's do not know where KC is. Lippman making public appeal for JB to call him.

Geez, can't the A's take a hint-FCA does not want to see them! I would like to know the real story as to why they want to see her so bad. If it is to try and find out the truth about what happened to Caylee she is not going to tell them imo.

I do not undertand the posters that keep saying about poor Casey getting a job
LOLOLOLOLOL!
Why would she work ??
She doesn't like working ..why would she work ?
If she wanted to work then why didn;t she get her GED in jail so she would be more marketable ?
Come on - she will not be looking for a job anytime soon ..

I will watch it and mute when they are talking and just get the names of the advertisers and then let them know about supporting these two people.

We need to put pressure on any advertiser that is in anyway connected to FCA or her attorneys or family even.

Geez, can't the A's take a hint-FCA does not want to see them! I would like to know the real story as to why they want to see her so bad. If it is to try and find out the truth about what happened to Caylee she is not going to tell them imo.

Given that she probably lied to the whole world that her father is a molester, why would she see them?

Stated perfectly

Leaving the murder charge out of this......

This is not disputed -

1) She didn't report her missing daughter for 31 days.
2) She blamed her daughter's disappearance on a false person
3) She lied repeatedly to police officers.
4) She stole from virtually everyone she knew.
5) She lied to her parents/brother/friends, etc.
6) She cost the state of FLORIDA a gazillion dollars

I think this is reason enough for her to clean up her own stinking mess and put a gag on her pimp. It's just not defensible.

I think Casey will end up having to move out of the country. She will never be safe anywhere even with a name change, a new look, etc. IMO, she will experience exactly what Homolka experienced until she took off to the Caribbean. She was constantly hounded.

"I think I will never be truly free, because there are different kinds of prisons. There are concrete prisons, and there are internal prisons. And I think I will always be in an internal prison."

Homolka claims she needs to live anonymously because there are many vigilantes who wish to do her harm, and will be able to do so because of media coverage of her new life.

http://www.ctv.ca/generic/WebSpecials/homolka/index.html

Good riddance.

I was told the same thing by a lawyer - we'd have to put out a lot of money and would probably lose because it's very rare for a judge to remove custody from a parent except in absolutely horrendous circumstances. Worse than losing the money though would be our daughter's resulting anger and how she might react. Since I can't get my daughter to go for more therapy, I started going myself, to learn how to deal with her. It didn't help, even the therapists don't have answers.

I'll send {{{HUGS}}}, gotta protect the babies at any cost.

The return of McCarthy era. Ouch!!!
Well, McCarthy was going after a minority. Any talk here was about trying to cool down a majority rule which seemed to be veering toward violence or anarchy or both.

They were saying that on the news last night. That Casey would be armed with cameras for the first several days after her release and would be documenting her days. You could see them taking photos inside the SUV as it drove away, so I have no doubt they are trying to sell them. What I find funny is 1. Jose is doing the pimping himself (shouldn't you have an agent for that?) and 2. Nobody wants the photos. I think they're going to find out $537 doesn't get you far.

Well maybe JB can use all that documentation of FCA as a new reality show. Many of these types of shows cast a misfit bunch of characters. aLOL
Hmm. What would a show like that be called?

I think you are giving some members of the DT team too much credit. They are not humanitarian volunteers to aid wayward women, they are in it for their own glory and monetary benefits. IMO, they will drop FCA when she has outlasted her usefulness to them. Not that I care one way or the other.. Time will tell.

Maybe, but if they helped her turn her life around that would be another story for them to sell. Could you imagine the story if they managed to turn Casey's life around? I think they would help if she really wanted help.

IMO people who murder children are in a league of their own. Having said that, it's true, Caylee's murder was no worse than the murder of any other child. All of them should get this much attention.

I find it so hard to look at pictures of her. It's not the pretty little face that bothers me the most...it's the babyishness and helplessness of her hands and arms.

Thank you all for the wealth of information here. I find all of your opinions interesting.
I agree all of these angels should get attention.

It's just painful seeing that innocent little girl and knowing that innocence is lost to a horrific crime by the one person that should have given her own life to protect her. The first time I saw the video of her and her great-grandfather when he is singing to her I just bawled and bawled knowing someone took his sunshine away. :( It's just not fair.

Thank you for the compliment. :)

If you watch Baez on Geraldo tonight, you are only sending the message to networks that he and casey are in demand.. If you must watch it, you can always look it up on youtube later

I didn't watch JB with Barbara Walters and certainly won't be watching him on Geraldo. I can't stand the sight of JB, let alone listening to him speak and that goes double for Geraldo. I'm not sure who is sleazier. Won't be watching even on You Tube.

Actually I am going to watch even though I do not like Geraldo. I also can not stomach anymore of " Vinnie" and " JVM" stiring the pot for ratings money.

Doesn't KC have to get an attorney for her appeal? Didn't JP say the court would appoint an appeals attorney for her? How will KC be able to meet with her attorney if she were not staying in Orlando?

I believe your right. But what if she scores an interview.She could hire her own attorney and he/she could meet her anywhere.

I do not undertand the posters that keep saying about poor Casey getting a job
LOLOLOLOLOL!
Why would she work ??
She doesn't like working ..why would she work ?
If she wanted to work then why didn;t she get her GED in jail so she would be more marketable ?
Come on - she will not be looking for a job anytime soon ..

Lol, cause she was amazed she got aquitted, too. She thought she would be in jail for life. I honestly do not think the DT even thought she would be free, surprise, surprise.

I was told the same thing by a lawyer - we'd have to put out a lot of money and would probably lose because it's very rare for a judge to remove custody from a parent except in absolutely horrendous circumstances. Worse than losing the money though would be our daughter's resulting anger and how she might react. Since I can't get my daughter to go for more therapy, I started going myself, to learn how to deal with her. It didn't help, even the therapists don't have answers.
Thanks for sharing your experience. It helps me understand CA and GA's perspective. I'm sorry you have to go through all of that, but you sound like an amazing grandmother.

Given that she probably lied to the whole world that her father is a molester, why would she see them?

:waitasec: I cannot imagine why they would want to see her either.
guess it's that unconditional love.
They are better than me. If my daughter killed my grandbaby, accused my son and husband of the unthinkable and tried to frame her dad for being a partner in crime... NO WAY I'd be putting out a national outcry!

Well, McCarthy was going after a minority. Any talk here was about trying to cool down a majority rule which seemed to be veering toward violence or anarchy or both.

Which minority did McCarthy go after?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members