2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my recollection that the hair follicles were no longer present due to decomposition. Drugs show up in hair follicles for up to 10 years. You need the follicle for the testing.

The only thing I disagree with in your sentence is the 10 year thing. My clients undergo hair follicle drug tests all the time. They go back no more than six months.

BTW, I am sending an e-mail to Project Runway to state that if I find Tim Gunn is having anything to do with the murderer casey anthony, I will track down his programs' sponsors and let them know what I think.

She didn't say it to an investigator. I believe she mentioned it to another inmate, which makes it hearsay and inadmissible in court. And even if it qualified for a hearsay exception, the prosecutors may have decided the inmate who reported it would not be a credible/helpful witness. moo

Well, there you go. If Casey SAID it, it's probably a lie anyway.

Is this a joke? 5 million offer and TMZ waiting to hear from defense?

http://twitter.com/#!/JakeSchalmo

Not even 5 million will buy your respect and the ability to walk down the street without drawing attention. Buy fancy clothes that you can't wear anywhere. Fancy cars you can't drive for fear someone will run on off the road.

So if this person feels she deserves a new life just give her the money and no interview. TES could certainly use that money.

Was I the only one who saw the report on HLN that after the verdict CA had visited the jail and left FICA around 350.00. There was some money in the account so as far as I can see there was very little money sent to the FICA fan club. This is all PR to convince the public of a .."New Image"...damage control. The DT can spew lies in a court of law with no proof to back it up. I don't believe anything that comes out of that camp!
For Gods sake don't anyone start a thread on how to improve FICA's image!
I watched the release and listened to the different opinions..was she smiling,she looked up, she looked down..blah...blah...blah...You know what I saw..FICA FOLLOWING Baez
That's her future..IMO
Can you tell I'm still upset...need some room to vent. I still wake up with that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...something is so wrong in all of this.

Excuse me, I was not speaking to what "others believe". I saw a media interview of the inmate that claimed she said it. Obviously she spoke to a detective and he/she wrote down what she reported. The prosecution didn't use it for whatever reason.

Yeah, I saw that interview and the inmate had to be coached on how to pronounce "Chloroform". No wonder the prosecution didn't call her.

Casey has nothing to gain by taking a lie detector; if she passes it will only be because she is a "sociopath" according to most people. So really, there is no point in her taking one, IMO.

Other than a $MILLION$ bucks that is .

I don't believe for one minute that Tim Gunn is having anything to do with Casey Anthony. That's just ridiculous. A makeover? He does clothes. He doesn't really do hair and makeup. I don't think they need Tim Gunn or anyone else for that matter to give the murderer a new wardrobe. This is the funniest rumour I've heard in a long time.

ETA: I feel bad for Tim. Now his reputation is going to be ruined. Again because of Casey Anthony. There are already people saying they won't watch his shows and talking crap about him. Ugh. I hate Casey.

Everything is a game to Casey.

c048cae2f1f6370ff30e6a706700f44e.jpg

OH NOOOOOO!!! Please tell me this is just a rumor!!!!! My hubby and I are going up there for a few days to get out of this heat :-( WELL, I'm really bummed now!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! I hope this isn't true! I had a feeling she might end up somewhere in AZ...I don't know why. All I can say is that AZ is a very gun-friendly state with a lot of armed citizens. Probably not a good hideout for FCA if she wants to be safe.

Grammie, I sure hope you don't have any FCA sightings. I'd better not run into her anywhere in Phoenix/Scottsdale. GRRRRR!!!!!

IF it is true that volunteers are offering housing, services, and other benefits for Casey Anthony, those benefits are akin to money and the IRS will want this "financial benefit" fully reported and taxes paid.

Just like the poor guy who caught and gave back Derek Jeter's 3000 home run baseball, the IRS has its big paw out for taxes on the benefits he received (luxury seats, memorabilia, other privileges).

Not even 5 million will buy your respect and the ability to walk down the street without drawing attention. Buy fancy clothes that you can't wear anywhere. Fancy cars you can't drive for fear someone will run on off the road.

So if this person feels she deserves a new life just give her the money and no interview. TES could certainly use that money.

It is very questionable. This person would be on the bottom of my it is real list.

I don't believe for one minute that Tim Gunn is having anything to do with Casey Anthony. That's just ridiculous. A makeover? He does clothes. He doesn't really do hair and makeup. I don't think they need Tim Gunn or anyone else for that matter to give the murderer a new wardrobe. This is the funniest rumour I've heard in a long time.

ETA: I feel bad for Tim. Now his reputation is going to be ruined. Again because of Casey Anthony. There are already people saying they won't watch his shows and talking crap about him. Ugh. I hate Casey.

My recommendation would be for Tim Gunn to quickly issue a statement saying that he does not now nor will he have any association with Casey Anthony. She is poison and the quicker individuals and companies realize it the better.

Very few people are willing to support anyone or any enterprise that is seen giving money to a person many believe to be a child killer.

Is this a joke? 5 million offer and TMZ waiting to hear from defense?

http://twitter.com/#!/JakeSchalmo

This guy does not have 5 million bucks. He graduated from HS in '09 and went straight into the Army. He came home wounded last year. Since when does he have a chance to make a fortune to pay for this interview?

Google him. There are tweets of his begging celebrities to 'follow' him on Twitter. This is not real.

On a side note, is it an omen that just after Mason said all of the anger and mob mentality would subside, the network lost signal, went black, then they moved onto something else? Hmmmm..
My mind immediately went to the lightning strikes and JB's crappy cell reception last night. Just kind of gave me chills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude