2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really think JB was expecting her to go to jail. i think he was hoping for manslaughter or child abuse because all during the trial all the THs said anything less than murder 1 would be a win for JB. i think he was expecting to go on a media blitz by himself discuss how casey was handling the verdict, how he saved her from death row but is still sad because his client is innocent. he expected to have his mug on the news for every appeal.

now casey is free and people are angry. angry at the jury, casey and JB. they cant believe her got her set free. now he is stuck with casey tied to his ankle like a chain. day 1 after the shock he must have felt this would be big $$ since everyone was talking about his brilliant lawyering. i dont think he realized this verdict would not be a a big celebration.
now now he is stuck being holed up with his client waiting for money so they can be free. he proabably expected to be whisked away to NBC where they would protect them, pay big and JB could pawn her off on some handler. hmm the offer didnt come. now what do they do? i love they are stuck in hiding together waiting for a payout. i want to see how long he can wait it out with her. please please no one pay them. lets see how long they can stay holed up together.

So are you telling me people think he is actually WITH her? That would surprise me - I thought he would simply be in touch with whoever is "handling" her - and be out and about at meetings trying to make a deal.... and that she is calling and texting him like crazy....

I gotta say - I did have a bit of a chuckle at the stark difference in the two CFCA and Baez pics, the one where he is sheltering her under the big black umbrella, and the last one where he is marching out of the jail with that "look" on his face and she is feet away from her.....I wish someone would post the two side by side....what a difference three years makes.....

I wonder how long it's going to take before JB call's Cindy for help. :floorlaugh:

I think he sounded a little stressed last night talking to GR. I hope his wife puts her foot down really soon...I can just see JB's white BMW screeching down Hope Spring drive, FCA comes flying out on the curb in front of 4739 and the BMW speeding off.

The plane that Tod Macaluso owns would have had to stop several times for refueling along the route. And a rest break too for the pilot. The plane is a single engine plane.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/07/18/earlyshow/main20080269.shtml

"Casey Anthony hasn't been spotted since her release from jail early Sunday but her civil attorney Charles Greene says she is an emotional mess following her acquittal in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, CBS News Correspondent Karen Brown reported.

Cops Casey Anthony lied to will guard her.

"Ms. Anthony right now is happy. She's sad. She's anxious. She's optimistic. She's worried. She's scared. She's uncertain. She's hopeful," Greene said."

Emotional mess? I don't believe it ... not with that big cheesy grin we saw when she was released. I suspect she's downright angry that she is still imprisoned because she's one of the most hated people ... but that's just more of her bad temper.

You're so right. I have a nice camera and can take some good photos that can become great ones because I know how to photoshop. However, no one will want to buy my photos because I haven't killed my child. What a screwed up world.

According to Baez, his client is just another good citizen ... not a murderer and not a liar ... so she's just another person with a camera like everyone else. Who really cares about her photos.

What did Judge Pirro say? I can't bring myself to watch ANY coverage of this debacle...I only read here and I must've missed this discussion.

Thanks!

I was looking for a transcript. Hopefully, someone taped it and can upload it. At the end of her show, she went off!! She talked about the guards, the guns, the security surrounding the release of ICA, saying Caylee was the one who needed the guards, the guns, the security, the protection.
It felt really good to know that I am not alone in my total disgust in ICA trying to sell her story.

i really think JB was expecting her to go to jail. i think he was hoping for manslaughter or child abuse because all during the trial all the THs said anything less than murder 1 would be a win for JB. i think he was expecting to go on a media blitz by himself discuss how casey was handling the verdict, how he saved her from death row but is still sad because his client is innocent. he expected to have his mug on the news for every appeal.

now casey is free and people are angry. angry at the jury, casey and JB. they cant believe her got her set free. now he is stuck with casey tied to his ankle like a chain. day 1 after the shock he must have felt this would be big $$ since everyone was talking about his brilliant lawyering. i dont think he realized this verdict would not be a a big celebration.
now now he is stuck being holed up with his client waiting for money so they can be free. he proabably expected to be whisked away to NBC where they would protect them, pay big and JB could pawn her off on some handler. hmm the offer didnt come. now what do they do? i love they are stuck in hiding together waiting for a payout. i want to see how long he can wait it out with her. please please no one pay them. lets see how long they can stay holed up together.

Thanks Erinleigh - your comments are very interesting.

I agree with you -- I think the big motivation for many on the defense team was to save the client from the death penalty. You noticed that Baez, in his post verdict remarks, said he was pleased to tell his child that he had "saved someone's life". He did NOT say he proved the innocence of his client.

I think he was looking forward to a long and lucrative appeal process.

I think it is evident that he is involved in her security and representation (probably a minor role) in order to take advantage of her money making opportunities. This representation, I predict, will not last long.

I think what he is doing is a double edged sword. By his (and Cheney Mason's) own statements, they are going to "protect her". If something should happen to Casey Anthony, the Anthonys will not fail to slap a whopper of a law suit on the Baez law firm for their admitted acceptance of the responsibility for Casey's safety and protection.

In a very short time, Miss Anthony becomes a big liability for Jose Baez, et al.

:maddening:Just listened to a bit of the GR interview with JB. I CAN NOT stand it that JB acts as if we all should let her move on because 12 people found her to be "not guilty" or as they call it "not enough evidence". I hate how he acts as if it's not fair to poor CMCA. Just hate it! We are not sheep. We don't have to believe. We don't have to let it go. We don't have to be okay with her making money or writing a book. We believe this is injustice.

phew..:maddening:

I was looking for a transcript. Hopefully, someone taped it and can upload it. At the end of her show, she went off!! She talked about the guards, the guns, the security surrounding the release of ICA, saying Caylee was the one who needed the guards, the guns, the security, the protection.
It felt really good to know that I am not alone in my total disgust in ICA trying to sell her story.

I want to see it too! I've been asking if anyone recorded it and can post?

:maddening:Just listened to a bit of the GR interview with JB. I CAN NOT stand it that JB acts as if we all should let her move on because 12 people found her to be "not guilty" or as they call it "not enough evidence". I hate how he acts as if it's not fair to poor CMCA. Just hate it! We are not sheep. We don't have to believe. We don't have to let it go. We don't have to be okay with her making money or writing a book. We believe this is injustice.

He just wants us to shut up and sit down, so his cash cow can begin expressing.

So are you telling me people think he is actually WITH her? That would surprise me - I thought he would simply be in touch with whoever is "handling" her - and be out and about at meetings trying to make a deal.... and that she is calling and texting him like crazy....

I gotta say - I did have a bit of a chuckle at the stark difference in the two CFCA and Baez pics, the one where he is sheltering her under the big black umbrella, and the last one where he is marching out of the jail with that "look" on his face and she is feet away from her.....I wish someone would post the two side by side....what a difference three years makes.....

i think he is with her. he cant risk her contacting an agent behind his back, calling her parents or being seen without getting paid for the the 1st photos. he spent 3 years dreaming of making big bucks off of this case. i just think he expected to have been on tv the day after release. he expected to have to stay with her to discuss and contract all the many and large offers. so ya..he there. no way is anyone getting near his cash cow. the tone in his voice people are remarking about is probaby due to the fact that he thought they would be busy. signing, wining, dining, tv interviews, photoshoots. instead they are sitting there staring at the phone waiting for it to ring while casey chats about every thought that enters he head. he must be going nuts.

i think he is with her. he cant risk her contacting an agent behind his back, calling her parents or being seen without getting paid for the the 1st photos. he spent 3 years dreaming of making big bucks off of this case. i just think he expected to have been on tv the day after release. he expected to have to stay with her to discuss and contract all the many and large offers. so ya..he there. no way is anyone getting near his cash cow. the tone in his voice people are remarking about is probaby due to the fact that he thought they would be busy. signing, wining, dining, tv interviews, photoshoots. instead they are sitting there staring at the phone waiting for it to ring while casey chats about every thought that enters he head. he must be going nuts.

I hope he is because I am. I would like to file suit for all the mental anguish she has caused me and lots of my friends. I wish they would all just go away. jmo

Baez would have assumed that he was going to cash in on the story, but now any money has to be given primarily to Ms Anthony, with Baez getting a small percentage.

12 jury members also convict. and the defendant doesnt have to live with it. they get to appeal appeal appeal. heck casey is appealing her LE misdemeanors so she's not "accepting" of the jurys verdict.

the american public is mad we dont get an appeal. deal with it JB

Baez would have assumed that he was going to cash in on the story, but now any money has to be given primarily to Ms Anthony, with Baez getting a small percentage.

Lets see, what is 40% of 0=====

According to Baez, his client is just another good citizen ... not a murderer and not a liar ... so she's just another person with a camera like everyone else. Who really cares about her photos.

at the very least she is a thieve (felon) and she is a liar who lied about the whearabouts of her baby girl and knowing she was in a swamp did nothing!

Emotional mess? I don't believe it ... not with that big cheesy grin we saw when she was released. I suspect she's downright angry that she is still imprisoned because she's one of the most hated people ... but that's just more of her bad temper.

I am sure shes just happy to go to the bathroom without someone watching.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/07/18/earlyshow/main20080269.shtml

"Casey Anthony hasn't been spotted since her release from jail early Sunday but her civil attorney Charles Greene says she is an emotional mess following her acquittal in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, CBS News Correspondent Karen Brown reported.

Cops Casey Anthony lied to will guard her.

"Ms. Anthony right now is happy. She's sad. She's anxious. She's optimistic. She's worried. She's scared. She's uncertain. She's hopeful," Greene said."

:giggle: Can we say Bi-Polar :giggle:
Among many other things I'm sure
These people have no idea what they are dealing with.

I am sure shes just happy to go to the bathroom without someone watching.

I think that is opening up a whole new can of worms. Wasn't there a picture of her going to the bathroom on a curb? I don't think she minds pictures of any sort. jmo

:giggle: Can we say Bi-Polar :giggle:
Among many other things I'm sure
These people have no idea what they are dealing with.

I agree with that. And I think the sooner she gets some money the sooner she will start acting up again and her true self will come out. All her new famiy of attorneys will get to see the true Casey. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow