2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Al guy----does he really think he has a suit against Baez when it was an ORAL agreement. He's a putz for thinking so, and of course for offering FCA any kind of ridiculous deal for a lie detector interview. Doesn't he know the Anthony's are all anti-lie detector??

Has anyone heard anything about rumor of FCA arriving @ San Carlos CA airport? I have been talking to airpot personnel. They said after 9:00pm nothing is tracked. No tower, no staff.

What I found interesting is she said the staff has heard this rumor since yesterday. I said, "I just heard X20 min ago". I then asked who was talking to them about her possilble arrival there and she said News Media were inquiring 24 hrs. ago....WTH?

No way could a Lear Jet of any size land here. It would have to be very small. This is a very small airport. It sits on the Bay and there is one very upscale hotel here in Redwood Shores (sits right on San Carlos line), in fact, the Peterson Jury were rumored to stay there.

Many flights here between LA small area airports and this airport.

I think he should do a live interview and take a lie detector test with questions regarding did Caylee drown, was he there when she drown, etc., that I would watch. He could state no questions about malestation cause I really dont care about that I just would like him to prove that Casey and JB lied about him being there when Caylee drown.

I feel certain George would be willing to do that. Right after Jose finished his lie detector test.

Because everyone seems to be forgetting the ONLY person who ever suggested George was even the slightest bit involved this crime, including the LE who investigated him - the ONLY person is Jose Baez, in his OS statement.

Which we know was not evidence. Not one shred of evidence was ever offered to substantiate this claim. But - a whole realm of posters have now even suggested it is true, after three years of work up to the trial, evidence and evidence submitted, hearing after hearing, suddenly out of the blue, Baez presents this theory because all other SODDI failed.

Because Jose did a media study and found out people didn't like George very much. Huh?

And people even question if this is true? Even a little bit? Seriously?

This Al guy----does he really think he has a suit against Baez when it was an ORAL agreement. He's a putz for thinking so, and of course for offering FCA any kind of ridiculous deal for a lie detector interview. Doesn't he know the Anthony's are all anti-lie detector??
Oral agreements are legally binding. The problem is can he PROVE there was an agreement to begin with.

Yes...she did. She has multiple conflicts in her interviews; of which I am documenting now and will post as soon as I finish.

I will say it again...something stinks and it ain't the garbage in the trunk!
I am not surprised, she looked very sneaky and the way she talked like she was ready to break out in song any minute. Liars, the whole lot of them!

Oral agreements are legally binding. The problem is can he PROVE there was an agreement to begin with.

Since when? Maybe if he had Baez on tape agreeing to it? But w/out a written contract it is virtually a losing battle. I'll ask AZ lawyer out of curiosity.

NG on now.........

Starting out talking about private jet taking "tot mom" to a location near Hollywood CA.......sipping champagne on the jet en route.

:waitasec:

Since when? Maybe if he had Baez on tape agreeing to it? But w/out a written contract it is virtually a losing battle. I'll ask AZ lawyer out of curiosity.

fwiw, he claims he has e-mails.

You have always been told to get things in writing if possible, as this will make prosecution and defense much easier. Nevertheless, is it reasonable to assume that no oral contracts would ever be binding from a legal perspective? No, it wouldn’t—in fact, all oral contracts are legally binding. The only legal obstacle would be in proving that an oral contract was in fact made. Therefore, the attorney must prove that his or her client did make an oral contract with the other party. http://www.lawfirms.com/resources/business/contracts/the-validity-oral-contracts.htm
Perhaps it is different in your state, but in my state oral contracts/agreements are legally binding. Again, there is the question of proving that said contract exists.

NG

"Tot mom" clenching her fist as she hears the jeers outside the jail on the way to the SUV........beeline to Orlando Executive Airport.........jetting off in a private plane to the tune of $50,000........though Panama City FL, Houston TX, Prescott AZ, finally landing near Hollywood CA.

(Note: banner on bottom of screen states "unconfirmed reports" she flew to Arizona)

Ummmmm ... so glad to see him again! Geoff Feiger, Attorney .. He is adorable.

He makes Casey's future prospects sound pretty bleak, and that is adorable, too!

What else did he say? Loved GF during the Peterson case!

NG

Local Orlando reporter Robyn is at the Caylee Memorial (off Suburban Drive).

:rose:

Perhaps it is different in your state, but in my state oral contracts/agreements are legally binding. Again, there is the question of proving that said contract exists.

That's just it. I don't think he will be able to prove and win this one. He sounds a little nutty himself. If it was legit JB would have had him send money and it doesn't sound like that happened. I'm sure JB is trying to get her on ABC or another big network. Also, why offer a million when chances are she might not get half that. lol

Idk, I always thought an oral contract was binding.
*Not an attorney, or a chemist.*

Idk, I always thought an oral contract was binding.
*Not an attorney, or a chemist.*

I believe it can be if it's done in good faith and there is a non-interested third party who can witness the agreement. Lawyers will tell ya more on that...

NG

Report is plane that took "tot mom" across country connected with Todd M.

That's just it. I don't think he will be able to prove and win this one. He sounds a little nutty himself. If it was legit JB would have had him send money and it doesn't sound like that happened. I'm sure JB is trying to get her on ABC or another big network. Also, why offer a million when chances are she might not get half that. lol
You are so right, but remember he "claims" to have emails as JennieK just posted. I think Baez was upset to learn that the player was about to be played. IOW, Baez/CFCA would make $1 million, but Al Taylor planned on flipping it into $3 million. Baez is looking for a bigger payday.

While it was do-able three years ago, I believe ABC will have to give it long hard thought before they pay her again-They have their Disney interests to protect and along with consumer complaints, boycott of the Disney franchise....Disney World is in-ding ding ding-Orlando.
Disgruntled Orlandans can certainly scurry over to the park with signage, would not be difficult to imagine.

NG

"Tot mom" clenching her fist as she hears the jeers outside the jail on the way to the SUV........beeline to Orlando Executive Airport.........jetting off in a private plane to the tune of $50,000........though Panama City FL, Houston TX, Prescott AZ, finally landing near Hollywood CA.

(Note: banner on bottom of screen states "unconfirmed reports" she flew to Arizona)

That's news to us, huh? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members