2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
an attorney from Jose Baez's office picked #caseyanthony up from the airport today. he will remain nameless for his security.

Sounds like nonsense to me since I am only aware of one male attorney at JB's office (apart from JB himself).

MattMorganESQ

an attorney from Jose Baez's office picked #caseyanthony up from the airport today. he will remain nameless for his security.
1 minute ago via web

Jose telling press that it's 100% not Casey.

45 seconds ago

Jose telling press that it's 100% not Casey.

JMO.....................JB is orchestrating all this and having a good laugh at how he's pulled one over on the media and the public. It makes me ANGRY that he's pulling these stunts. :twocents:

A woman believed to be Casey Anthony was seen getting off of the same plane at the Orlando Executive Airport on Monday that flew her out the morning she was released from the Orange County jail on Sunday, July 17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28598791/detail.html

The clip or pic seems to have been taken down.
Did anyone screen shot the pic of someone with a blanket over their head?
I'd like to compare the thighs. *giggles*
(that was not meant to be rude as one of my own thighs is double the size of Casey's hips)
What if there is some crazy out there.
This dup is willing to get shot while in the process of playing a joke on the media/public?
Stoooopid.

The text came from Morgan. As in....Morgan and Morgan.
That right there tells me this is a scam ...... just another in a long list.

45 seconds ago

It's prolly that younger one she's been flirting with. :sick:

Can someone link the photo? I didn't see a photo in the original story.

Is there another female in the world right now that would need to cover herself with a blanket upon exiting a private plane, the exact same plane that Casey Anthony was said to have boarded two days ago? I mean really!
remember the runaway bride blanket over head-lol?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
If it is a ploy and this woman is a decoy, SOMEONE is spending a lot of money and I would like to know who and where that is coming from.

OR KC got booted from the SPA treatment facility. She's not wanted there.

The clip or pic seems to have been taken down.
Did anyone screen shot the pic of someone with a blanket over their head?
I'd like to compare the thighs. *giggles*
(that was not meant to be rude as one of my own thighs is the size of Casey's waist)

What if there is some crazy out there.
This dup is willing to get shot while in the process of playing a joke on the media/public?
Stoooopid.

The text came from Morgan. As in....Morgan and Morgan.
That right there tells me this is a scam ...... just another in a long list.

It hasn't been taken down. You can click on:

POSSIBLE CASEY SIGHTING: Video | Images

Here's a direct link to the video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28599093/index.html

too tall to be her but the sandy dollar story seems a little more realistic.

I really don't believe FCA left Orlando and if she did she will be back soon. She wants to be where all she knows lives such as JB & etc. I just can't see her going to a strange place. For more than 22 years she never left her house, seemed to have no desire to or she would have gotten a job to move out. She has no interest in working and just wants to live off others and have her fun.

JMO.....................JB is orchestrating all this and having a good laugh at how he's pulled one over on the media and the public. It makes me ANGRY that he's pulling these stunts. :twocents:

Yep, this stuff helps show off how valuable the Casey "brand" is. Look at all the media insanity for an unknown woman.

It's really simple stuff. they don't have the smarts or the money for these elaborate multistate plans. Getting dummy cars to the airport is plausible. then they don't need to do a thing. The sitings pour in themselves.

These guys can afford to get a few people in cars around Orlando. That's about it. I know I said it already but it all comes down to the money. The ex lawyer may be amused with the media and thought it would be funny to have a passenger get off with a towel over her head and see how wound up everyone gets.

He certainly could have flown Casey somewhere and back but I go back to the money and the why.

Can I hope Matt Morgan is being funny with the tweets?

Fact is, media swarms over anything Casey right now. It's disgusting but true. JB is winding them up but they are the ones running around with the wall to wall coverage. If she and Casey were ignored this would fade away.

They are too obvious having "KC" wear the same shirt she was released in. I call BS.

Someone who has enough money to supposedly be able to afford a private plane to get her out of Orlando doesn't seem to have enough money to buy her a new T Shirt? Besides, that female's shoulder appeared to be 3 inches shorter than the guy to her left. I don't think that was KC.

I don't know where she is and not concerned about it, somebody will recognize her one day and maybe get a photo of her, but until they do, I think we are going to see more 'sightings' of her than bigfoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva