2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They would have more success sucking people in to these sighting stories if they would have the decoy stop to pee in the parking lot.

Publicity stunt...and a tacky one, at that. DT is desperate to get that big money interview for Casey. Methinks there are no offers coming in :(

:rocker:

BBM: Methinks the same thing ...

They may have had an offer or two, but it is NOT what they expected ...

:great: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

We've all seen Casey run or at least walk fast over the last three years.
The gait on this blankethead is totally different than I've seen on Casey.

They would have more success sucking people in to these sighting stories if they would have the decoy stop to pee in the parking lot.

OMG! Now thats fricken funny right there! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

THANK YOU :rocker:

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
an attorney from Jose Baez's office picked #caseyanthony up from the airport today. he will remain nameless for his security.

Sounds like nonsense to me since I am only aware of one male attorney at JB's office (apart from JB himself).

Must have been the 'Thwarty-Man, Slabaugh' himself. Such a handsome fellow, hard to believe he was able to arrive at the airport on time...Hey William, how was the traffic on the 4?

:rocker:

BBM: Methinks the same thing ...

They may have had an offer or two, but it is NOT what they expected ...

:great: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm with ya on that one as well - no media outlet wants to pay FCA for an interview when there's no guarantee she will tell the truth. As Judge Strickland said ... "the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers".

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

why didn't we get the rest of the clip - when they enter the building - through the windows. all that helicopter fuel and no front shot?

lol. :dunno:

Could it be that Cindy and George are the ones who´s safety should be considered in jeopardy - with HER on the lose?
I know that many believe she planned to kill George and Cindy to take over the house - me included.
Have they disinherited her? They should.

I'm guessing that Cindy said "see George, she didn't go on that page 89 times, it was only 1 time and it was me that did it." And the dogs barked in agreement. And George relented.

(just kidding. :giggle: but they probably need to stake out Hopespring, just in case.)

Why would she be wearing the same clothes, minus the tennis shoes?????

She's gained some weight (good)

yep, they are trying to up the ante for that first interview.......not buying it

yep, they think the public is ignorant and stupid

I bet Kathi loved getting that message from Jose......

I was waiting for her to trip...........

Yes, I hope she gets fat now.

MattMorganESQ

Why would an attorney from #Baez 's office pick up a#caseyanthony decoy from the airport?Why would #Baez then contact the press?#thinkitout
3 minutes ago via web

why didn't we get the rest of the clip - when they enter the building - through the windows. all that helicopter fuel and no front shot?

lol. :dunno:

and no reporter/camera man on the ground??????

there's no way that's even the same shirt she was wearing on her release. When she was released, her shirt was pulled all the way down to her hips. The shirt on this girl practically shows the skin above her rear end. Who are the two guys, by the way?

she washed it and it shrunk???lol she bought a thong too!

Interesting that KC's new family of attorneys are setting an example of yet another way to deceive, while endangering someone else, given that these attorneys claim seven emails and faxes were sent threatening KC's life, and received a Protective Order b/c of it while dodging a depo.

MattMorganESQ

Why would an attorney from #Baez 's office pick up a#caseyanthony decoy from the airport?Why would #Baez then contact the press?#thinkitout
3 minutes ago via web

Oh, I don't know.........SATAN

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads