2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez is playing games. FCA most likely has no clue what's even going on. Baez probably has her so drugged up and under his spell. Probably won't let her have a computer or a phone. I doubt she can even watch TV, probably watches only DVDs. For her best interest and safety, of course.

If anyone wants to know where FCA is then just find Baez. He isn't going to let her stroll too far or let anyone else get a piece of his action.

Public interest check. That's all it is.

The female in this pic is taller than the men. Enlarge it, you can see the man with his hand on her head must be 4'6" if that is KC.

I vote, not her and I agree too tall to be KC. What a joke.
She's recovering somewhere nice and plush after her facial surgery. :crazy:

I don't even think that's a female in the video. Fail JB. Epic Fail.

I am so happy I gave up on watching any of the news regarding Casey Anthony. It is much more entertaining to come here and read here and I am not giving her ratings.

I also believe that the offers are not coming in as they suspected and they are trying anything to get her stock up. How flippin' desperate!! And very funny! :floorlaugh: They are going to beg Cindy and George to take her back. Beg them! Maybe even offer them some money.

I am so happy I gave up on watching any of the news regarding Casey Anthony. It is much more entertaining to come here and read here and I am not giving her ratings.

I also believe that the offers are not coming in as they suspected and they are trying anything to get her stock up. How flippin' desperate!! And very funny! :floorlaugh: They are going to beg Cindy and George to take her back. Beg them! Maybe even offer them some money.

Trust me, when Baez is done with her, she will be back home. Kicked to the curb and noone to take care of her except Cindy. It will be a good 6 months to a year, though. Baez has his own plans for her first.

Comapre to the guy on the left - blanket head looks way too tall to me:

2zxzbjb.jpg

She's already got the blanket, give her a couple garbage bags tell her to get in, get some duct tape and tape her mouth so she doesn't give herself away, if you really want to hide her, I think this is the best way.

SHE doesn't need to cover herself with a blanket, fgs. Take that blanket off and walk like a normal person. Look for a normal life for yourself. This is all baloney for Baez $$$. Keeping up the curiosity, keeping her as a celebrity

I must admit I am somewhat entertained by this chase around because I think that they may be having trouble getting big, dignified dollars and need to keep her isolated. And/or that she might be a behavioral problem for the DT. Awwwww...

Poor Baez - he didn't think out of the box. Now instead of him getting all the deal (wot deals??) he has to market her and get a percentage of nothing.... If he wants to cover her head I have plenty of brown paper bags I'll gladly donate to the cause. She's going to need plenty.

I've turned over all the mugshots of FCA that I saw whilst standing in the checkout line. FCA - kindly do the rest for me when you're in Targai.

I am so over this lot and the parents. I wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire.

Right, dun commenting on this waste of space.

Someone turn out the light when you leave. Thank you!

She's already got the blanket, give her a couple garbage bags tell her to get in, get some duct tape and tape her mouth so she doesn't give herself away, if you really want to hide her, I think this is the best way.

Don't forget the heart sticker...can't hide someone without it.

It will be all over HLN tonight which is bordering on the pathetic. Jane Velez and her sidekick are literally repeating the same thing over and over again and replaying KC leaving three times in a row. So they will have this also.

One can't change the channel quick enough. It is embarrassing.

Seriously JVM needs to shutup already.She is looking desperate for more scoop on Baby Killer. She needs to go on vacation fora while. Let's encourage everyone not to watch so that the casey Anthony money deals go away. It would be funny if JB lost money on his anticipated Big Payday. I pray for this!

Baez called into Channel 6's news to "nip it in the bud" that it wasn't FCA getting off that plane. I agree it wasn't but the whole hoax, decoy is ridiculous. Baez seemed to think it was funny. I don't think having a Defense team employee come to the airport and then drive around for a while is funny. I don't think having decoys are funny. She's out of town, out of site and soon to be out of mind. Good riddance. Macaluso needs to go play on the West Coast where they are used to having slow speed chases to no where. We don't need you here in Orlando.

Why would Baez say it was Macaluso having some fun with the media? Must be he was in on it. :loser:

Why would Baez say it was Macaluso having some fun with the media? Must be he was in on it. :loser:

That's what Matt Morgan said in a tweet - that Jose was in on it.

Was this type of behavior on the part of Baez and Macaluso (?) included in their sacred oath as officers of the court and members of the Bar? Still trying to figure out what role an attorney needs to be playing at this point?

Baez already redone his website, I see. http://baezlawfirm.com/Jose_Baez.html

Once called the most hated man in America, Jose A. Baez wears that title like a badge of honor.

He wishes he had this sort of fame... He even has an "in the news" section. Gee.

Sorry if this comment doesn't belong here, it was reading this thread and thinking about publicity stunts that led me to check in on his site.

Continued lies, cruelty, and deceit isn't necessary. Casey hasn't been found yet and to try and make it look as if she's back in Orlando is dangerous to any family. None of the defense team or Casey seems to care though. Asking Cindy and George to be decoys was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay