2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The entire defense was a well laid plot with all players in agreement. I too believe that she is with her family somewhere. I'm sure that KC told her family a different story of how Caylee died and (it wasn't a drowning) and they bought it, still not wanting to believe that KC killed Caylee. I don't see that KC would hide her head under a towel or any other item. I believe that the A's will be moving and where ever it is it will be within a few hours of where ever KC decides to reside. I'm wondering why everyone wants to know where KC is now. Does it matter? I mean really. If you found her, then what? If she has to make any court appearances before JB has her make her first public appearance then her $$$ value for that goes down, one would think. I do believe that JB still wants to make a buck off of her and she probably feels that she owes him one or two or more being that not only did he save her life he helped to gain her freedom. If she never had a hero before she surely has one now. We've all had a hard pill to swallow when it comes to justice for Caylee. It won't happen. We can be angry, hurt,disappointed... but it doesn't change KC's outcome. Her demons will catch up to her one day. Karma is a b*tch. No matter where she goes, there she is.

I so agree with you. I believe deep down in my soul that all were involved in the defense tactic. GA included. Otherwise, why has CA not left him??? She obvioiusly supported her daughter during the trial, and she supported GA. Mr. Lippman talks nightly how JB has told him this, and that....they obviously are still thick as thieves, despite what the A's want you to believe.
I also wonder where Lee is? Nobody's eye is on him, and IMHO FICA could actually be with him and/or Mallory somewhere.
Bottom line is, I don't give a rat's hindside....they all deserve to be locked up on an island together to live out their miserable lives until the bitter end. JB is really no better than a pimp at this point.

She has never left Orlando IMO. She is there holed up "adjusting" to freedom etc. There was a story coming on about her on ABC - GMA this morning and I promptly changed the channel. I refuse to watch anything about her, her family or her DT. I also saw the story on BIO last night but passed it by. I feel the more we ignore them all the better off we all will be and it will let the media know we are sick of her and the whole mess. I am still sedning emails/letters to anyone/everyone that sponsors anything about her. Just makes me feel better.

Still no real sightings? No interview? Good. I'm happy to be a part of the furor that keeps her in hiding. :coffeews:

in my opinion if she can give an interview, she can give a deposition.

I wish Baez could find a nanny that would make her disappear for at least 31 days. Are we obligated to report her missing if we don't see her in a month?

I wish Baez could find a nanny that would make her disappear for at least 31 days. Are we obligated to report her missing if we don't see her in a month?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Thanks for the laugh ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

As long it's not next door to me I don't care where FCA is now either. In fact, I hope they keep her in hiding for as long as they possibly can stand it/her, because I'm sure she HATES it. So I will admit to being curious to see how long it takes to show up somewhere.

She has never left Orlando IMO. She is there holed up "adjusting" to freedom etc. There was a story coming on about her on ABC - GMA this morning and I promptly changed the channel. I refuse to watch anything about her, her family or her DT. I also saw the story on BIO last night but passed it by. I feel the more we ignore them all the better off we all will be and it will let the media know we are sick of her and the whole mess. I am still sedning emails/letters to anyone/everyone that sponsors anything about her. Just makes me feel better.

I agree with you about those media outlets who continue to show "stories" about KC and the case in general. That is not what anyone wants to see anymore. It's over and it's time to give that a rest. Most people who are disgusted by the verdict can't watch anything regarding that trial or the final verdict. I hope those media outlets realize this soon and stop that kind of coverage. No one wants to rehash any of it or hear anyone talking about it. It just reopens the wound every time.

What people want to see now is that neither she or anyone else who lied on her behalf profits from any of it and I think the media pressure on her and the people around her for information on what they are doing after the release might be helpful in this. It keeps up the public interest in ensuring that media organizations and others realize what a travesty that would be.

MOO

I am actually quite surprised that we haven't seen at least one paparazzi shot of Casey. I thought for sure we would know her whereabouts by now and that someone would be stalking her for that first photo. I mean SOMEONE has to know where she is right? A driver. An employee at some airport. A hotel employee. Someone has to have seen her and I truly thought it would be leaked by now. I think if the paparazzi really wanted to find her, they could. To me that says no one cares enough to do that. I bet Baez is left scratching his head (and maybe needs to change his underwear) because no one is clamoring to get his client and they are in desperate need of $. All these decoys or hoaxes are just an attempt to keep people talking and CARING where she is.

I am only interested mainly to see what she looks like now...if she's changed her appearance at all. I can't help it, curiosity gets the best of me.

Casey Anthony: Prank on media ‘like taunting animals at the zoo’
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Good Morning America, HLN, Jose Baez, NBC, Nancy Grace, Today, WFTV, WKMG —
posted by halboedeker on July, 20 2011 9:21 AM
snip-
But Sanders noted that it was a joke played on the media by the plane’s crew. Defense attorney Jose Baez later told WKMG-Channel 6 that Anthony wasn’t in Orlando.

“A lot of people not happy with this apparent hoax,” ABC’s Andrea Canning said on “Good Morning America.” She read a viewer’s remark that it “was a pretty expensive hoax.”
ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams added, “If this is a ‘prank’ — if they’re having fun at the expense of the media — that’s like taunting animals at the zoo. That’s just asking for more trouble. They’re not helping her case. All they’re doing is just increasing the amount of coverage.”

Abrams predicted that Anthony will “get something” for an interview but it will come “from some fringe group that doesn’t care what the public thinks about them.” Anthony was acquitted July 5 of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...n-media-like-taunting-animals-at-the-zoo.html

I so agree with you. I believe deep down in my soul that all were involved in the defense tactic. GA included. Otherwise, why has CA not left him??? She obvioiusly supported her daughter during the trial, and she supported GA. Mr. Lippman talks nightly how JB has told him this, and that....they obviously are still thick as thieves, despite what the A's want you to believe.
I also wonder where Lee is? Nobody's eye is on him, and IMHO FICA could actually be with him and/or Mallory somewhere.
Bottom line is, I don't give a rat's hindside....they all deserve to be locked up on an island together to live out their miserable lives until the bitter end. JB is really no better than a pimp at this point.

:rocker:

BBM: I totally agree ... I believe the A's were involved in every single defense tactic, and Cindy "ordered" George, Lee and Mallory to "perform their roles" exactly as she and JB had planned !

And I also believe that Cindy and George were there when CFCA was released from jail and brought to her "secret location", and they KNOW EXACTLY where CFCA is now ...

You can "bet your boots" Cindy is involved because she is NOT going to let Jose have the "upper hand" in what happens to CFCA -- Cindy "performed her role" and got the "supporting cast" to play their role as well.

MOO MOO MOO ...

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

As long it's not next door to me I don't care where FCA is now either. In fact, I hope they keep her in hiding for as long as they possibly can stand it/her, because I'm sure she HATES it. So I will admit to being curious to see how long it takes to show up somewhere.

ITA, and I'm lovin' the fact that it's costing them plenty of money to keep her hidden, safe, fed and clothed! The longer it goes on the better. :D

Casey Anthony: Prank on media ‘like taunting animals at the zoo’

“A lot of people not happy with this apparent hoax,” ABC’s Andrea Canning said on “Good Morning America.” She read a viewer’s remark that it “was a pretty expensive hoax.”
ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams added, “If this is a ‘prank’ — if they’re having fun at the expense of the media — that’s like taunting animals at the zoo. That’s just asking for more trouble. They’re not helping her case. All they’re doing is just increasing the amount of coverage.”

above snipped for space:
BBM :

:waitasec: ... what a WASTE ... HUGE WASTE !

:waitasec: I am wondering ... maybe those "million dollar interviews" are NOT coming in as "fast" as the DT thought they would ... so they are resorting to these low level tactics ...

:maddening::banghead::maddening:

Remember the little boy who cried "wolf"?
Their dumb plan makes them look worse and next time they try something, maybe no one will pay attention.
I hope . . .

above snipped for space:
BBM :

:waitasec: I am wondering ... maybe those "million dollar interviews" are NOT coming in as "fast" as the DT thought they would ... so they are resorting to these low level tactics ...

That's exactly what they are doing. Trying to gin up some kind of demand, manufacturing false sightings, something they did back in 2008, IIRC.
The more the media plays into this nonsense, the higher her numbers go.
I wish they would take Jeff Ashton's advice and just turn their backs and ignore.

The only problem I have with all this is the blame getting put on Casey for people doing the hoax....she certainly didn't orchestrate it. Much to her credit -she has stayed out of sight.

(though I wont for a second think she didn't find amusement in it)

above snipped for space:
BBM :

And yet the media continues to get played and played like a fiddle. You flip the channel and you still have TH's like NG and Joy Behar still talking about. She's still relevant because the media continues to make her so.

How many kids went missing yesterday? You don't see anyone talking about them. Not enough ratings.

That's exactly what they are doing. Trying to gin up some kind of demand, manufacturing false sightings, something they did back in 2008, IIRC.
The more the media plays into this nonsense, the higher her numbers go.
I wish they would take Jeff Ashton's advice and just turn their backs and ignore.

I'm with ya Lance - what we need right now is a good old fashioned shunning. We shun the media; the media shuns them

Shun On!

The only problem I have with all this is the blame getting put on Casey for people doing the hoax....she certainly didn't orchestrate it. Much to her credit -she has stayed out of sight.

(though I wont for a second think she didn't find amusement in it)

How do you know she wasn't involved in this? And how do you know they have not had to make her stay out of sight? If I were her I would be chomping at the bit to get out. Have dinner, ride in a car, and get some sunshine. jmo

Remember the little boy who cried "wolf"?
Their dumb plan makes them look worse and next time they try something, maybe no one will pay attention.
I hope . . .

Just going to post that comment Tiki, but in the Peter and the Wolf story, on the third time he called wolf, in the version I was told as a child, no one listened to him....

And the Wolf ate Peter.....are ya listening Baez? Could I translate the parable for you perhaps? With each cheap prank, your client's "best before" date shortens, and the $$$ value tanks.

That was #2 prank - dare you to go for three - the magic number. In fact - I double dare you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay