2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. Please do not let FCA destroy the peace of my visit this week to my home in the Plantation on St George. We fly in to the landing strip there on the island. It is very very small. The plane, if it is there, will be very easy to spot. What are the tail numbers?

According to Nancy Grace and Kathy Belich, it's N950KA or N956KA.

I'm really embarrassed I know that off the top of my head. :blushing:

Who knows, maybe there will be a new reality TV show start up called "Tracking Casey."

OMG, for the first time since the end of the trial (term to be used loosely here), I turned on Nancy Grace - although I didn't watch the whole show, I did flip back and forth and it seemed like the whole show was pretty much dedicated to "the was it or was it not Casey" at the Orlando Airport.... "Callers what do you think? Marc what's your take on this? Jane do you think Baez would.... blah blah blah." Give me a break people!!!! And now we have a whole thread about it!!! Are we all mad??? Insane? WTF is going on here? How many of the other talk shows last night were about this.....? This is news???

I hope more and more people continue to wash their hands of all of this nonsense and start ignoring any and all news on Casey and I wish the talking heads will shut up about it too!

Please excuse me while I go puke!!!!

Hello Poco... where have you been? Your cat is still drunk I see! :crazy:

JB and the boys are playing the cable news hosts like violins. They could purposely direct their attention elsewhere, and play THEM like violins. I stopped watching NG after the verdict, but I turned her on Monday night hoping for a show with some substance. It wasn't there! JVM.. I feel sorry for her, out there interviewing the protestors with signs, and making a point to catch any screaming or arguing on camera. What a joke!

So no one knows where Casey is, except she might be in Orlando, California, or St George's Island. If the talking heads are obsessed with the whereabouts of Casey but have no clue to report as news, then ... what are they talking about? Are they talking about what Mason/Baez want them to talk about?

For many reasons, I tend to believe that it was NOT KC on the tarmac @ Orlando Exec Airport. It could really have been a farce to toy with reporters. Why would she be in exactly the same clothes? Someone has been buying clothes for her! She wore something different every day in trial, AND she certainly didn't leave the jail in the same thing she wore when she went in. Besides, even JB told reporters that it was a joke.

However, I was watching WFTV this morning, and they said that if it was really a joke by TM (the att, not the ES guy), then it was a really "lucky" joke, that they would be able to pull it off at the exact time their chopper happened to be there. Also, from the waist down, that woman, whoever she was, certainly has the exact same body shape as KC. While that's certainly not impossible, what are the odds?

Who CARES where Casey is, I sure don't. I turn off every show that talks about it.

If in fact this was a "joke" as stated by Mr. Baez, it was sick and if it was perpetrated by TM, a complaint should go out to the California Bar, as it could very easily put someone in danger. JMO

according to WFTV Baez has to know about this, one of his people owns the SUV that was seen driving away. They are just trying to keep this in the news since it is swiftly becoming a back burner story.

For many reasons, I tend to believe that it was NOT KC on the tarmac @ Orlando Exec Airport. It could really have been a farce to toy with reporters. Why would she be in exactly the same clothes? Someone has been buying clothes for her! She wore something different every day in trial, AND she certainly didn't leave the jail in the same thing she wore when she went in. Besides, even JB told reporters that it was a joke.

However, I was watching WFTV this morning, and they said that if it was really a joke by TM (the att, not the ES guy), then it was a really "lucky" joke, that they would be able to pull it off at the exact time their chopper happened to be there. Also, from the waist down, that woman, whoever she was, certainly has the exact same body shape as KC. While that's certainly not impossible, what are the odds?

Above bolded by me.

If I had to choose between those blouses that someone bought & brought her, a different one each day,
and wearing the bright pink t-shirt over and over... I'd go with the pink t-shirt!

Not directed at you, but perhaps we should put everyone who post's "where's Casey", or "I'll boycott anything Casey" on ignore, so people will refrain from posting, incase Casey's reading here. If people stop feeding her ego, maybe she'll stay gone.

Who CARES where Casey is, I sure don't. I turn off every show that talks about it.

Wasn't Todd Macaluso disbarred?

If in fact this was a "joke" as stated by Mr. Baez, it was sick and if it was perpetrated by TM, a complaint should go out to the California Bar, as it could very easily put someone in danger. JMO

Above bolded by me.

If I had to choose between those blouses that someone bought & brought her, a different one each day,
and wearing the bright pink t-shirt over and over... I'd go with the pink t-shirt!

Thanks for the chuckle!! I guess I would have to agree . . . her trial wardrobe wasn't . . . uh . . . wasn't the best.

Now she should cut her witch-hair. yuck.

I must be getting bored with & less addicted to anything about the case.

Monday I watched 2 hours of The Batchelorette and last night I watched "So You Think You've Got Talent"
and yesterday I spent most of the day cleaning out a closet!

It feels good to be doing something other than being glued to the TV & PC all day!

That little hoax at the airport is simply shameful and another slap in the face of a murdered child named Caylee Anthony. Having a little fun with the media and drumming up more primetime coverage, those people have no soul.

Above bolded by me.

Something weird about that woman's head, even with the turban, or whatever.
It looks like the head is way too big and too high up to fit the body.

It looks to me there's a hat or something else besides the head under the turban...
the head doesn't meet the shoulders & neck to be proportioned correctly.

Here is the side by side. First Casey is very pigeon toed. She has sandals on in this pic. Remember her trying to run and losing her flip flop that day when meeting with probation? Kind of hard to run with a blanket over your head. The only difference I see is the sandals, which makes me wonder why she is wearing the same clothes several days in a row. But I think it is her. I noticed the weight gain in the butt when she left jail and to me this looks like the same person.

28600900_400X294.jpg

photo from http://www.wftv.com/2011/0719/28600900_200X147.jpg

I still say the whole thing was a diversion for something real. What better way to take attention away from where she was really at then to spoof something.

Plus, it keeps FCA in the news, therefore more $$$--at least that's what they may be hoping. Not me...I think she's old news. I'm not so much following FCA's whereabouts as following the money others are trying to make off this case and Caylee.

So why the half-covering with the sheet then? So we don't see this person's face. It's a hoax!

Here is the side by side. First Casey is very pigeon toed. She has sandals on in this pic. Remember her trying to run and losing her flip flop that day when meeting with probation? Kind of hard to run with a blanket over your head. The only difference I see is the sandals, which makes me wonder why she is wearing the same clothes several days in a row. But I think it is her. I noticed the weight gain in the butt when she left jail and to me this looks like the same person.

28600900_400X294.jpg

photo from http://www.wftv.com/2011/0719/28600900_200X147.jpg
I think it is her too. The girl in the video runs the same way FCA does. A little bit pidgeon toed. Macaluso is leaning forward so he looks shorter. In the pic, it looks like her he has his arm around her head.

I've never noticed that she's pigeon-toed. Does anyone have a photo or video where you can actually see that? It does seem like the way she's running is indicative of somebody who hasn't had the opportunity to pick up speed in say, oh, round about THREE YEARS!!, like the muscles won't work properly or something, but I still say it's not her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob