2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Todd Macaluso married....not that that should matter?

I have no idea, but this is an unpleasant, needy, lying, potentially psychotic woman and they are bending over backwards for her. Have they completely lost all judgment?

I have no idea, but this is an unpleasant, needy, lying, potentially psychotic woman and they are bending over backwards for her. Have they completely lost all judgment?

That's not all they've lost.

OMG. Please do not let FCA destroy the peace of my visit this week to my home in the Plantation on St George. We fly in to the landing strip there on the island. It is very very small. The plane, if it is there, will be very easy to spot. What are the tail numbers?

I don't think she ever left Florida or JB

Here's what I'm guessing:

I'm guessing FICA has been in Orlando this whole time. I'm guessing this is why JB wouldn't tell CA where she was. If FICA was in the middle of Kansas or something CA would probably have realized she couldn't just get on a plane or in a car and go see her without the media following her. But if FICA was in Orlando, I could see CA trying to be covert, and in the meantime, leading the media right to FICA's doorstep.

That so wasn't FICA getting off that plane today. But here's what's interesting: That plane left KORL and flew to Palm Beach, then on towards Mobile, but was then diverted to Baton Rouge, (presumably to refuel) and is now heading back to sunny California. Why the stop in Palm Beach? It's only a 35 minute flight, they shouldn't need to refuel. It's out of the way completely from the path you would take back to California from KORL. I'm wondering if the fake ICA getting off the plane was not just a game, but rather a diversion, so that while all the media went chasing the fake FICA, the real FICA was able to easily board a plane to Palm Beach?

The plane was on the ground in Palm Beach for less than 90 minutes. - not really time to do a whole lot IMHO. So if it wasn't a refueling stop or a pleasure stop, maybe it was just dropping someone off? Hmmm....

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA/history

That's not all they've lost.

I can only hope. We have another teenager, a 17 year old male, that may have murdered his parents so that he could party. We have a woman that most likely murdered her child so that she could party. The wrong message is out there when dysfunctional youth are given the message that they can get away with murder. When officers of the court decide to bring a convicted felon, a party animal that most likely committed murder, into their inner circle, something is seriously wrong. They should lose ligitimate clients, social contacts and their competency should be viewed with serious skepticism.

I don't know what to believe. I think she is still in Florida. I don't think she is at a spa or any place like that actually. Maybe she is hiding out in a treatment type place, but I highly doubt it. I think she is probably in Florida, and staying with one of her legal people, probably one of the annoying women. I imagine she is relaxing, and hanging out there. I don't think she is somewhere where other people could/would be staying, because they probably don't want to be around her, and word would get out. So, I imagine she is either in Florida at one of her legal person's house, or a vacation home in Florida or a place like California or something. She wouldn't be somewhere with other people. That's why I think she is probably at someone's vacation home or something like that.

I'm sure she has new clothes by now, even if it's just a few things to wear. I doubt they would let their precious Casey walk around wearing the same clothes for days. So, I don't think that woman was her. Obviously Jose isn't going to really say if it was her or not, so he could be lying either way.

I don't see how anyone could let her leave the state. She has too many things to deal with there. I guess she can just do whatever she wants apparently. The plane stuff seems a little strange, so because of that I guess it is possible she is in another state or something. I don't think they would just have a plane fly around to make it look like she is a certain place. That would be way too over the top, even for her.

I can only hope. We have another teenager, a 17 year old male, that may have murdered his parents so that he could party. We have a woman that most likely murdered her child so that she could party. The wrong message is out there when dysfunctional youth are given the message that they can get away with murder. When officers of the court decide to bring a convicted felon, a party animal that most likely committed murder, into their inner circle, something is seriously wrong. They should lose ligitimate clients, social contacts and their competency should be viewed with serious skepticism.

Ugh I know, and if there isn't any DNA, or it isn't on videotape they will probably get away with it! That is if they have some of those top notch jury members....:banghead:

OMG. Please do not let FCA destroy the peace of my visit this week to my home in the Plantation on St George. We fly in to the landing strip there on the island. It is very very small. The plane, if it is there, will be very easy to spot. What are the tail numbers?

The plane supposedly dropped her off and went on to California. But keep your eyes open for her on the beach and in the local restaurants. I don't think they can keep her locked inside the house forever. She may not even be there of course. But it is possible.

I don't know what to believe. I think she is still in Florida. I don't think she is at a spa or any place like that actually. Maybe she is hiding out in a treatment type place, but I highly doubt it. I think she is probably in Florida, and staying with one of her legal people, probably one of the annoying women. I imagine she is relaxing, and hanging out there. I'm sure she has new clothes by now, even if it's just a few things to wear. I doubt they would let their precious Casey walk around wearing the same clothes for days.

I don't see how anyone could let her leave the state. She has too many things to deal with there.

I don't think it really matters where she is. I think the real story is who these lawyers are that are playing head games with the public and consorting with convicted felons. Is that how Florida would like the rest of the world to view lawyers from Florida?

Ugh I know, and if there isn't any DNA, or it isn't on videotape they will probably get away with it! That is if they have some of those top notch jury members....:banghead:

Indeed, the world is completely stunned by the calibre of lawyer and juror in Florida.

Anyone else think KC will make a 'big' appearance on Friday so that she can be the 'big weekend story'?

I also think it'll eventually come out that she and Baez were more than professionally involved. Maybe this is their little vacation getaway. Blech. Gag.

Part of the # is N950.....

I don't think it really matters where she is. I think the real story is who these lawyers are that are playing head games with the public and consorting with convicted felons. Is that how Florida would like the rest of the world to view lawyers from Florida?

My thoughts EXACTLY! I hope the Bar is aware of this. These people are endangering the public imo.

Anyone else think KC will make a 'big' appearance on Friday so that she can be the 'big weekend story'?

I also think it'll eventually come out that she and Baez were more than professionally involved. Maybe this is their little vacation getaway. Blech. Gag.

I think so too. It seems to me they are way too close. I think this is all Jose Baez's doing, with what is going on right now, and I think CM has dumped Casey like a sack of you know what by now, and is probably writing a book as I type. He just cared about "winning" imo. I doubt he cares what happens to Casey now, because he got his big case "win". What a bunch of losers.

I don't think she will make any appearances. I think she will pretend like she was never part of a murder case, because she is delusional.

What can she do in a 'big' appearance? Anything less than a humble, unpaid public appearance thanking the jury and stating that she will quietly disappear from the public eye is unacceptable.

*advertiser censored* and polygraph appearances don't appeal to her ... what exactly does she want? She's a woman that got away with murder and she will never be seen as having anything to offer beyond that of a circus spectacle.

I always thought that people tried to time Friday afternoon stories for news they wanted to bury somewhat.....hoping that while the 3 day news cycle runs its course the public will be busy with family/weekend plans and not paying as much attention...

I don't see Baez financing any sort of plush spot. Maybe they all may have contributed to give her a nice hotel room for a few days or a week. FCA does not like change however. This will wear on her. She will long for Hopespring where things are predicitable. Whoever is with her, must be working on their last nerve...because she doesn't shut up! That performance in the courtroom must have taken lots of work. She had to fake stillness for six weeks.

Right now she is watching TV and non-stop talking to whoever is there. I bet she has a Bat phone and a computer.

My thoughts EXACTLY! I hope the Bar is aware of this. These people are endangering the public imo.

I think they are ... on several levels. The lawyers are staging events to mislead and trick the public. It appears that they are trying to entice people into going to great lengths to look for Ms Anthony. They appear to have crossed the boundaries between the legal profession and their convicted felon clients by becoming completely seduced by the client ... to the point of playing head games with the public. It's bizarre and someone should do something about it.

I don't see Baez financing any sort of plush spot. Maybe they all may have contributed to give her a nice hotel room for a few days or a week. FCA does not like change however. This will wear on her. She will long for Hopespring where things are predicitable. Whoever is with her, must be working on their last nerve...because she doesn't shut up! That performance in the courtroom must have taken lots of work. She had to fake stillness for six weeks.

She managed to sit still, not fidget with her hair or her shirt, for the duration of the tiral, but she was probably drugged on some kind of relaxant. After the verdict, she was back to her normal self fidgeting with her hair and clothes. She can fake anything for a long time, but I think two things will happen. First, the fidgeting will cue people that she's uncomfortable in her own skin, and secondly, the older she gets the more neurotic she will appear. Her nervous chatter will never stop.

I don't know where she is, and I don't really care, but when we all hear a sonic boom coming from one direction, we will know it is her having a snit fit because she is tired of being inside and wants to party, or she gets p.o.ed at one of her babysitters. Just sit back and watch the show then, it's gonna be spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18