2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where she is, and I don't really care, but when we all hear a sonic boom coming from one direction, we will know it is her having a snit fit because she is tired of being inside and wants to party, or she gets p.o.ed at one of her babysitters. Just sit back and watch the show then, it's gonna be spectacular!

Hopefully, one of her handlers has the camera ready for the sonic boom! Are those the photos that Baez is waiting to take and sell?

Anyone else think that she is never going to talk about this case????? I honestly thought she was going to speak during the case, and when she didn't, I came to the conclusion that I don't think she ever will now. If she does, she will focus on something about the abuse that happened to her, and try to look like a victim of some crime. She will never bring up anything about a murder. I wouldn't be surprised if she does write a book, and it has nothing to do with the case at all. Like in those jailhouse letters. She's going to write a book about all the knowledge she knows, because she's so much smarter than everyone else apparently, and knows everything. She's going to write about cooking, and relationships. Pfft. Maybe for A LOT of money she will talk to someone...MAYBE, but I just don't see her doing it.

Does Todd Macaluso make his living now as a pilot? Because how can he be making his living as an attorney if he was disbarred in California? No matter what the private plane rental and all that fuel has to be very expensive, so whose tab is being run up if he or his jet (or a jet associated with him) is flying Casey back and forth from Orlando to who-knows-where?

Anyone else think that she is never going to talk about this case????? I honestly thought she was going to speak during the case, and when she didn't, I came to the conclusion that I don't think she ever will now. If she does, she will focus on something about the abuse that happened to her, and try to look like a victim of some crime. She will never bring up anything about a murder. I wouldn't be surprised if she does write a book, and it has nothing to do with the case at all. Like in those jailhouse letters. She's going to write a book about all the knowledge she knows, because she's so much smarter than everyone else apparently, and knows everything. She's going to write about cooking, and relationships. Pfft.

i really don't think we are going to hear anything from her. i would be very surprised if she did an interview or whatever before her deposition(s). or even after tbh.

The best thing everyone could do is stop trying to find her. Just ignore anything she does. If the media stops chasing and talking about her, she will go away. Exactly what the DT does not want. JB is only sticking with her for the big payday. Let them know nobody is interested by just not talking about her anymore.

All these silly Where in the World is Casey games are just feeding into what they want.

I wonder how many stagings of Ms Anthony have already gone unnoticed by the press.

I think it would be a good time for all the comments about this case to be streamlined to one thread. Many have pointed out that paying attention to the case after it is over seems to encourage the lawyers ... and we know the lawyers are paying attention to social media. By collapsing all discussion to one thread, it will allow people like me to continue questioning what the lawyers are up to while giving so many other cases an opportunity to take the spotlight.

I think it would be a good time for all the comments about this case to be streamlined to one thread. Many have pointed out that paying attention to the case after it is over seems to encourage the lawyers ... and we know the lawyers are paying attention to social media. By collapsing all discussion to one thread, it will allow people like me to continue questioning what the lawyers are up to while giving so many other cases an opportunity to take the spotlight.

Why should anything here be dictated by the actions of the DT?

Exactly, so if social media reduced the discussion of this case at this time to one thread, rather than 5 or 10, it begins to push the story out of the media ... and it stops feeding the lawyers the information that they crave and need in order to make their next move.

After realizing, in the last three trials that I've followed this summer, that each and every trial lawyer watched social media (websleuths was mentioned in two of those trials) for making trial decisions, I think it's time that social media took a stance - perhaps developed its own code of conduct and structure. It's one thing to have 50 or 10 threads about a case, and everyone's brain power focused on a trial, but flattering as that is, social media is probably contributing to some of the unbelievable trial results we have recently seen.

Brad Cooper guilty ... a high percentage of peers believed he was innocent. Jason Young had a hung jury even though most were convinced within 6 weeks of the murder that he was guilty. Casey Anthony ... a high percentage of peers believed she was guilty. She was found not guilty. Each of these cases had a verdict that was completely out of step with "peers". Each of these cases had a high social media (websleuths) following where social media was used to make courtroom decisions.

What are we, the social media, going to do the next time a high profile trial comes along, to manoeuvre the verdict in the true and rightful direction? We know that lawyers are looking to us before making their next move (eg: make George Anthony the fall guy). How can we use that to our advantage?

I definately don't think that's Casey. The person is too big, and after being in Jail for three years there is NO WAY Casey would still be wearing the exact same clothes and trainers she walked out in. The top is showing some of this person's back as it has ridden up. Casey is too short for that, all her tops are looong on her.

It's more head games ... going on television pretending that they want people to leave Ms Anthony alone, and then at the same time pulling publicity stunts to keep the momentum going. Baez and Mason remind me of a couple of little girls prancing around in their ballerina skirts, occasionally head butting someone in the butt, demanding that people pay attention to their baby killer.

Exactly! When the sightings of a woman in a pink top, jeans, sneakers with a blanket over her head include a fat *advertiser censored* and hairy arms, we will know JB and CM have hit rock bottom :laugh:

I am getting pretty tired of hearing about her. She is a narcissistic little witch. I can see us all starting to drop out slowly. She has nothing, is nothing and sure as heck has nothing to offer for an interview. She doesn't have an original thought; all she can do is repeat other's words and contribute some sayings she has heard. She is really worthless for any interview...don't see any sense for any media to even try. Listen to her tapes...she is vapid!

I agree we will have to revamp. There are way too many smart people here that will give her and her henchmen ideas.

I think that, at this time, the fewer threads dedicated to Ms Anthony, the better. If she is seen here or there and how people feel about the verdict ... it's all the same ... one "yesterday's news" story. It's not like Justice for Caylee is still a question ... we know the answer.

After seeing the antics that Florida lawyers will stoop to in order to keep their story afloat, I think that we, the social media, should reduce the story to a one liner-thread.

This thread is about Casey possibly being sighted in Orlando. Please get back on topic. This post lands at random.

This thread is about Casey possibly being sighted in Orlando. Please get back on topic. This post lands at random.

Could we please have a thread about the responsibility of social media in trials ... not a Ms Anthony thread, but a thread that might generate some discussion about what the social media can do to stop aiding legal strategies? I'm not sure how to start a new thread after the change where new threads have to be first reviewed.
thx

Could we please have a thread about the responsibility of social media in trials ... not a Ms Anthony thread, but a thread that might generate some discussion about what the social media can do to stop aiding legal strategies? I'm not sure how to start a new thread after the change where new threads have to be first reviewed.
thx

There is already a thread about social media in this case here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144441"]Guess we helped... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If you want to start a thread about social media and how it impacts cases across the forum, I suggest you start a thread in the Jury Room. New threads only have to be approved in Caylee's forum, simply because there were so many duplicate threads being started at the same time. Members are free to start new threads in the rest of WS.

There is already a thread about social media in this case here Guess we helped... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you want to start a thread about social media and how it impacts cases across the forum, I suggest you start a thread in the Jury Room. New threads only have to be approved in Caylee's forum, simply because there were so many duplicate threads being started at the same time. Members are free to start new threads in the rest of WS.

Thanks. Yes, I think this is a social media issue.

OMG, for the first time since the end of the trial (term to be used loosely here), I turned on Nancy Grace - although I didn't watch the whole show, I did flip back and forth and it seemed like the whole show was pretty much dedicated to "the was it or was it not Casey" at the Orlando Airport.... "Callers what do you think? Marc what's your take on this? Jane do you think Baez would.... blah blah blah." Give me a break people!!!! And now we have a whole thread about it!!! Are we all mad??? Insane? WTF is going on here? How many of the other talk shows last night were about this.....? This is news???

I hope more and more people continue to wash their hands of all of this nonsense and start ignoring any and all news on Casey and I wish the talking heads will shut up about it too!

Please excuse me while I go puke!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member