2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet the media continues to get played and played like a fiddle. You flip the channel and you still have TH's like NG and Joy Behar still talking about. She's still relevant because the media continues to make her so.

How many kids went missing yesterday? You don't see anyone talking about them. Not enough ratings.

I don't know if that's really true. Assuming NG, Joy Behar and Dr. Drew would be talking about CFCA - I did not watch at all. I suspect there were thousands like me, and those numbers will continue to mount.

The first day I wondered where she was and who she would hurt next. Today I don't care at all, as long as she isn't in my neighbourhood, kind of like the released convict pedophiles. And I still control my keyboard and my TV remote.

I believe CFCA will have her TV moment, but I never did watch sleaze like Geraldo except seeing a clip of him falling on his kewster in a windstorm or Jerry Springer - but someone with nothing better to do will always watch that rubbish - it just won't even begin to touch my cloud.

LG hums a few bars of "get offa my cloud..":floorlaugh:

The only news I've watched or read since she got out is what has been posted here. I have not clicked on any websites out of here for news, I have not watched anything on tv about it with the one exception of watching Jeff Ashton twice, once on the Today show and once on a video posted from WFTV. I will not read or watch anything BUT the prosecution since they are the only ones I care to support.

I do care where she is but not to give her ratings in any way shape or form.

That's exactly what they are doing. Trying to gin up some kind of demand, manufacturing false sightings, something they did back in 2008, IIRC.
The more the media plays into this nonsense, the higher her numbers go.
I wish they would take Jeff Ashton's advice and just turn their backs and ignore.

I'm actually okay with this site talking about where she is, or if she has been spotted. And anytime she is, I know it will be posted in todays news.

But discussing it here means no one needs to follow the HLN folks to get their updates, or any of the other major media stations who are supporting and may be paying for any of Baez's "fairy tales".

It is by ignoring those channels for a month or two that the biggest impact will be make. Can you imagine what would happen if everyone who is upset or angry about the guilty verdict didn't watch one minute of HLN or ABC for the next month?

Voices count just so much - but money rules...so hit em where it hurts...by not watching is my opinion.

Cause like that weed in the driveway, as sure as the sun rises, CFCA will pop up somewhere. The question is - whose driveway?

Why watch the programs when a couple of clicks here on the site will tell you what you want to know is my point. And two seconds after someone sees her - it will be up on youtube. So no sweat even for the super curious.

The only news I've watched or read since she got out is what has been posted here. I have not clicked on any websites out of here for news, I have not watched anything on tv about it with the one exception of watching Jeff Ashton twice, once on the Today show and once on a video posted from WFTV. I will not read or watch anything BUT the prosecution since they are the only ones I care to support.

Hooray! :blowkiss: Someone who understands what "she walks her talk" means!

And your not missing anything. If I see the video of her leaving the prison and HLN discussing her facial expressions and body language and every twitch and breath one more time, I will scream. They say she has a look of relief...no kidding!

I'm actually okay with this site talking about where she is, or if she has been spotted. And anytime she is, I know it will be posted in todays news.

But discussing it here means no one needs to follow the HLN folks to get their updates, or any of the other major media stations who are supporting and may be paying for any of Baez's "fairy tales".

It is by ignoring those channels for a month or two that the biggest impact will be make. Can you imagine what would happen if everyone who is upset or angry about the guilty verdict didn't watch one minute of HLN or ABC for the next month?

Voices count just so much - but money rules...so hit em where it hurts...by not watching is my opinion.

Cause like that weed in the driveway, as sure as the sun rises, CFCA will pop up somewhere. The question is - whose driveway?

Why watch the programs when a couple of clicks here on the site will tell you what you want to know is my point. And two seconds after someone sees her - it will be up on youtube. So no sweat even for the super curious.

I agree. I have no problem with this site or anyone who comes here to find out news. I would never presume to tell anyone on this site or any other what they should do, watch, etc. I believe they are being vigilant, like keeping a close eye on a nasty virus outbreak. I also agree that not watching the stations or clicking on their sites is the way to go for me. I'm watching the House of Representatives, hoping Col. West will talk. :great:

I've watched the wftv video a few times. I, like most don't think that was kc in any way shape or form. BUT, I do think the decoy was the tall black woman on the defense team and I'll tell you why. We recently upgraded to a very large 60" 3D LED 240mgz TV. My entire TV watching has been brought to a whole new level, but something that caught my attention on the video and then watching on TV is that this woman as she approaches the building is grasping at the blanket and you can see a part of her right arm. While watching on the computer it looked to me that maybe the person had on a longer sleeve dark shirt under the pink/red shirt. When enhance on the TV, it struck me that it could very well be one of kc's new bff's from the defense team. The height and waist/hip/butt just does not match the former inmates.
Just my :twocents:

All this is a little too Paris Hilton-ish?

I have seen on this forum several comparisons to Paris Hilton. I do not think they are fair to Paris Hilton. Yes, Paris dropped out of high school though did earn her GED. But the dropout thing is where the similarities end.

Paris has designed an incredibly successful line of fragrances, footwear, jewelry and nightclubs. She has earned a fortune of her own. Yes, she was handed tremendous opportunity, but she's done OK with it. The worst she's done are some DUI and traffic violations. Stupid, but not evil.

Most trust fund kids would be holed up in Jackson Hole or St Barth's. Paris is living life. Annoying? yes. Brain-cell-rotting to watch? Oh yes, most definitely. But invoking Paris's name in here? Undeserved.

I don't know if that's really true. Assuming NG, Joy Behar and Dr. Drew would be talking about CFCA - I did not watch at all. I suspect there were thousands like me, and those numbers will continue to mount.

The first day I wondered where she was and who she would hurt next. Today I don't care at all, as long as she isn't in my neighbourhood, kind of like the released convict pedophiles. And I still control my keyboard and my TV remote.

I believe CFCA will have her TV moment, but I never did watch sleaze like Geraldo except seeing a clip of him falling on his kewster in a windstorm or Jerry Springer - but someone with nothing better to do will always watch that rubbish - it just won't even begin to touch my cloud.

LG hums a few bars of "get offa my cloud..":floorlaugh:
Thanks button wasn't enough. Your posts are always so well thought and written and meaningful. Thank you.

As for me, the only reason I care anymore and follow it here is my hope that they all get what's coming to them, every last one of them, in the end, whatever that may be, and I don't mean $$$.

Lancelot...I have to ask ...where did you get that pic of JB? Is it seriously on his website? I don't want to click on his site in case he has pay-per-click or something!!!! That picture CANNOT be real.

IMO it is shameful that Todd Macaluso would think this is funny! :furious: Wasn't he the lawyer running on the beach naked? Wasn't there something hinky about him?

If they (Macaluso, et al) are trying to up the ante, they are just putting a bigger target on Casey's head!!! I don't wish harm on her but at this rate, her own lawyers will get her killed!!!

I have seen on this forum several comparisons to Paris Hilton. I do not think they are fair to Paris Hilton. Yes, Paris dropped out of high school though did earn her GED. But the dropout thing is where the similarities end.

Paris has designed an incredibly successful line of fragrances, footwear, jewelry and nightclubs. She has earned a fortune of her own. Yes, she was handed tremendous opportunity, but she's done OK with it. The worst she's done are some DUI and traffic violations. Stupid, but not evil.

Most trust fund kids would be holed up in Jackson Hole or St Barth's. Paris is living life. Annoying? yes. Brain-cell-rotting to watch? Oh yes, most definitely. But invoking Paris's name in here? Undeserved.

OMG I just had a horrible thought. FICA could have a fragrence line....Eau de Choloroform. She could have footwear.....Flip Flops for the Fleeing.....Ankle Bracelets that beep when you get too far from home....and a new nightclub....Fuse with a Felon....

Unfair to Paris, yes, but to be fair....she also doesn't design any of those things herself. Others design and propose them to her and she or a rep then approve or make changes or whatever and her name is put on the final product. There were also some charges last year in Las Vegas that were a tad bit more serious, although a DUI is inexcusable in any instance.

Unfair to Paris, yes, but to be fair....she also doesn't design any of those things herself. Others design and propose them to her and she or a rep then approve or make changes or whatever and her name is put on the final product. There were also some charges last year in Las Vegas that were a tad bit more serious, although a DUI is inexcusable in any instance.

Sure, but (a) that's fashion and (b) Paris still has to keep her name relevant. That's very hard to do in today's here-today gone-tomorrow world. Many "famous" people have come and gone. Paris, somehow, stays "cool". Not easy, and she definitely plays a role in accomplishing it.

Please take note that the only defense I will offer of Ms. Hilton is that invoking her name when discussing a child-murderer like KC is wrong. :)

If an alien from Planet Geziask landed on Earth, and discovered Websleuths, I'd be willing to bet money, based on the number of threads and post's in each thread, about Casey Anthony, would determine she was, in fact, a celebrity.

Casey is not and never will be a celebrity. Casey is a convicted felon who got away with murdering Caylee.

Somewhere near by in Orlando is a meeting today.IMO Between CM, JB and CM.The topic?

Where the heck is the $$$ offers???

As usual the 3 <mod snip> are just clueless as to what has happened here again.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

How do you know she wasn't involved in this? And how do you know they have not had to make her stay out of sight? If I were her I would be chomping at the bit to get out. Have dinner, ride in a car, and get some sunshine. jmo

Because she doesn't have a dime to her name - how in the world would she be orchestrating fake plane departures/arrivals? I think she is doing all of what you mention above in Puerto Rico....with one of Baez' many new fans.

OMG I just had a horrible thought. FICA could have a fragrence line....Eau de Choloroform. She could have footwear.....Flip Flops for the Fleeing.....Ankle Bracelets that beep when you get too far from home....and a new nightclub....Fuse with a Felon....

HILARIOUS ! Thanks for the laugh ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great::great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Because she doesn't have a dime to her name - how in the world would she be orchestrating fake plane departures/arrivals? I think she is doing all of what you mention above in Puerto Rico....with one of Baez' many new fans.

Don't know about that. The last I heard was that PR didn't want her there either. But, as with all these types of things you can hear all kinds of rumors. You may be right. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed