2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that is KCs FB. I think it is an illiterate guy writing the page. Probably that guy that hung out at her home for months proclaiming her innocence. I don't think it sounds like her and she has no press notice out like that site claims to my knowledge. Its Bogus. Sounds like a guy writing the page to me.

I tried to start a thread for this but apparently still in the "REVIEW" phase:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-cheney-mason-calls-20110720,0,7987066.story

The home phone of Shirley and Cheney Mason was posted on Facebook, and she has gotten several calls asking if Anthony was there, she told investigators.

They also have been receiving voice mails that say, Anthony "can run but she can't hide" and telling her that her husband and attorney Jose Baez "better sleep with one eye open."

Well - how "bout you get a new unlisted number like anyone else that gets harassment calls?

Hey TO, just wrote a commercial for her new fragrance. It opens with a couple of guys walking into a nightclub.

guy#1: (steps back) WOW. Do you smell that?!
guy #2: (covering nose) Are you kidding me? That fragrance! So striking! So elusive! What could it be?

(camera pans to back/shoulder of hooded figure sitting alone at corner table. Figure turns her head slightly, places finger to lips, smiles and whispers: : "Sshh..Its's my secret. Sunfire. By Casey Anthony."

:great::great: Absolutely hilarious ... love it !!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So why the half-covering with the sheet then? So we don't see this person's face. It's a hoax!

Exactly, when a wig and a change of clothes would have done the trick, why the big drama to make it so obvious, it's pathetic!

By the way, my mom knows the "Grief Expert" that the DT hired and her rep is less than stellar in the Tallahassee community! A friend of hers (mom's) died after a lengthy illness and when 2 of Mom's friends went over a few days after her death bringing casseroles at 9 AM, it was she that answered the door in what was described as a 'penoir set" and took the casseroles, claiming the woman's husband and grown kids were still asleep. Now THAT"S grief counselling!

It took me reading your post a few times to "get it." I even had to look up "pegnoir set" to find out what that means, LOL! I'm like, oh . . . oohhh . . . OOOHHH, now I get it! :floorlaugh:

I had the same problem when she told me the story! It must be a 1950's term for nightie! I wondered "well what's wrong with wearing a knit sweater set?!

I tried to start a thread for this but apparently still in the "REVIEW" phase:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-cheney-mason-calls-20110720,0,7987066.story

The home phone of Shirley and Cheney Mason was posted on Facebook, and she has gotten several calls asking if Anthony was there, she told investigators.

They also have been receiving voice mails that say, Anthony "can run but she can't hide" and telling her that her husband and attorney Jose Baez "better sleep with one eye open."

Wow! I have to say, this is going too far. I despise KC for what I believe she did. I am angry that the jury did not see the evidence the way I and 2/3rds of the American public did. I think that JB and CM have used tactics to free KC that are ethically questionable. But, none of that justifies this. To harrass and threaten someone is going way overboard. I cannot condone it. They should be ashamed. They need to channel their energy into something constructive. JMO

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

This is in the rules peeps. Please acquaint yourself with the rules!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Wow! I have to say, this is going too far. I despise KC for what I believe she did. I am angry that the jury did not see the evidence the way I and 2/3rds of the American public did. I think that JB and CM have used tactics to free KC that are ethically questionable. But, none of that justifies this. To harrass and threaten someone is going way overboard. I cannot condone it. They should be ashamed. They need to channel their energy into something constructive. JMO

That is simply disgusting. The poor woman sounds terrified. I hope the people behind those threatening phone calls are traced down and prosecuted.

That is simply disgusting. The poor woman sounds terrified. I hope the people behind those threatening phone calls are traced down and prosecuted.

yes, she sounds scared. wonder if her hubby is running around helping casey and she is home alone. seems her husband could make some calls to help. hope she has someone with her when she fears her safety in her own home and outside it.

yes, she sounds scared. wonder if her hubby is running around helping casey and she is home alone. seems her husband could make some calls to help. hope she has someone with her when she fears her safety in her own home and outside it.

That was my thought. Where's Mr. "you are threatening a senior citizen, why I say...." Where the heck was he???

when you lie down with dogs, Mrs. Mason, ...
Not conjuring up any sympathy for ANYONE connected to this case on the money receiving end.
How do you think Caylee felt, Mrs. Mason? And you continue to stand by your husband as he defends her and makes money off that poor child.

she was there for the verdict, they should have all known there would be problems letting loose a killer. She was all smiles because her hubby won, sad she now has to face the facts. I hope nothing happens to these people but at the same time I a skeptical of everything they say. For all we know they are making this stuff up for sympathy. If there are true threats by phone that can be traced and has anyone been arrested!? Nope.

Not conjuring up any sympathy for ANYONE connected to this case on the money receiving end.
How do you think Caylee felt, Mrs. Mason? And you continue to stand by your husband as he defends her and makes money off that poor child.

comments like this make me sad, :waitasec: Threatening someone is never okay. Especially when it is someone who happens to married to someone who you are pissed at. Collateral damage is okay? This isn't justice for Caylee.

I understand your anger. I believe we all do, regardless of which side of the fence we are on. But, two wrongs do not make a right. I am of the opinion that justice has been denied this time, but threatening the family of the attorney involved will not bring Justice for Caylee. I prefer to donate to Klaas Kids or TES. That way, I feel I have honored Caylee's memory in a proper way. Breaking a law by terroristic threats does no one any good. Let's all continue to support one another as we deal with the anger and disappointment that we feel. Too bad everyone doesn't have the support system that we here at WS have. :hug:

Do any of these people have jobs? Or is this it? The only ones complaining of fears are Baez and Mason. If they stop playing games with the media, the noise will die down. However these two are enjoying the media searching for FCA. They love to play, "In your face". Most people don't give a hoot. Karma will get her if the camera doesn't. If no one sees her again, the world is a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP