2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I have to say, this is going too far. I despise KC for what I believe she did. I am angry that the jury did not see the evidence the way I and 2/3rds of the American public did. I think that JB and CM have used tactics to free KC that are ethically questionable. But, none of that justifies this. To harrass and threaten someone is going way overboard. I cannot condone it. They should be ashamed. They need to channel their energy into something constructive. JMO

I just hope the cops don't fabricate a bunch of fantasy forensics and somehow implicate the Masons in something.

So we can pick and choose which decisions we agree with and which should cause us to threaten the defense team?

Where did I condone threatening anyone? Yes, we can and SHOULD pick and choose which decisions we agree with rather than following blindly, and we should demand changes in our legal system when someone who is obviously guilty of killing a helpless innocent child is allowed to walk free and possibly even benefit financially from her crimes.

I don't have sympathy for anyone on the money receiving end... period. I wouldn't stalk anyone but that is what happens...
These slimy lawyers should think twice before they try to manipulate evidence, lie, cheat the system and let a killer roam free. There are a lot of people that are very very angry and will not stop until every single one of the people profiting from this case have been punished. Vigilante justice...it is what it is.

In other words, YOU wouldn't ever threaten or stalk anyone, but the people are angry and you can't fault them if their moral code isn't your own.

It's against the law to threaten and stalk people, it has nothing to do with a personal moral code. Those who stalk and/or threaten or no less guilty than Casey Anthony.

Where did I condone threatening anyone? Yes, we can and SHOULD pick and choose which decisions we agree with rather than following blindly, and we should demand changes in our legal system when someone who is obviously guilty of killing a helpless innocent child is allowed to walk free and possibly even benefit financially from her crimes.

You responded to a post where I asked where you drew the line in threatening the defense team. I naturally assumed by your response that this defense team is where you drew the line. I agree with you, there are MANY constructive things to do with anger. It's such a shame people are wasting so much energy on threats etc.

The context in which I used pick and choose was not WHICH DECISION you disagree with. It's WHICH DECISION you decide warrants making threats.

It's against the law to threaten and stalk people, it has nothing to do with a personal moral code. Those who stalk and/or threaten or no less guilty than Casey Anthony.

well... if you want to get into an argument about morality..... I would argue that Casey wins hands down.

And those that can't fault those who threaten and stalk because that's what happens to some people when they get angry?

But maybe the people who are making the threats were sexually abused by their male family members when they were younger, therefore they can't be held accountable.

well... if you want to get into an argument about morality..... I would argue that Casey wins hands down.

BBM - I don't. . . but that wasn't the point - breaking the law by stalking or threatening was.

Basically I think people are wasting their time on threats. The only way to hurt Casey Anthony and her Defense team is in the pocketbook. They don't care about idle threats, it's $$$$ they really care about.

If you want to channel your anger at what they enabled and that a killer is out loose then do something to make sure these "people" don't gain financially from it.

Well, according to my mom, who is from the Fla panhandle and is playing bridge with friends at the beach right now, FCA landed at a tiny airstrip yesterday at 4pm and was spotted at Harry A's. This was reported by one of the Tallahassee stations at noon (I think). She called me right after she saw it and I told her to get in the car and hightail it over for a Where's Waldo sighting!

It actually could be true... St George is the kind of place you could lay low and anyone in her DT or their assoc could have a beach house there. I'll bet the tip that led to Bellich's fly by was to enable her to spot a decoy leaving from the plane which then allowed the plane with KC already on it to take off to this remote air strip on St George!

I have intermittent internet service till 5pm, so step up sleuthers n let me know what you find out!

I really hope she's not in St. George. We've already had Ted Bundy here (FSU murders) so we've paid our dues!!! One notorious murdering sociopath was plenty. We don't need another one. Someone else take her...please!!

Basically I think people are wasting their time on threats. The only way to hurt Casey Anthony and her Defense team is in the pocketbook. They don't care about idle threats, it's $$$$ they really care about.

If you want to channel your anger at what they enabled and that a killer is out loose then do something to make sure these "people" don't gain financially from it.

I agree. And I think I'm moving on from this.

she was there for the verdict, they should have all known there would be problems letting loose a killer. She was all smiles because her hubby won, sad she now has to face the facts. I hope nothing happens to these people but at the same time I a skeptical of everything they say. For all we know they are making this stuff up for sympathy. If there are true threats by phone that can be traced and has anyone been arrested!? Nope.
http://islander.org/2011/02/cortez-man-arrested-for-alleged-threat/

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/36040.html
There have been here in Georgia and Florida to.

But maybe the people who are making the threats were sexually abused by their male family members when they were younger, therefore they can't be held accountable.

Thanks, was not enough Bravo!!

:highfive:

It seems they have a direct line to a defense attorney

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Murdoch's media has admitted it 'invents' news

We saw it when the media claimed a woman had been attacked by someone who mistook her for KC

only for the attacked woman to state publicly that there had been NO mention of KC in the attack and that KC had played NO part of the incident. Police confirmed this to be true

So where did that story come from ? Answer: from the lying media

I suspect the 'threat' news is more of the same. More lies orchestrated to gain more publicity for this travesty of a case

and more lies engineered to create sympathy for the defence

in order to pave the way for them to get their ugly mugs on tv

so they can bleat and whine and spin and BS

FOR MONEY !

Money for the media

Money for the slug defence team

Money for the Ants

and that's why this garbage is being peddled -- to keep us 'involved'

Well too bad we recognise that EVERY single platform featuring KC (including websites) is earning money from the death of Caylee

And possibly taking things into their own hands. So we shouldn't have any expectations for our fellow citizens?

When system fails, there is a danger that people may be more likely to take things into their own hands. It's historical human nature and a truism, doesn't make it right, just a natural by-product of failed justice. That's why it's so important to construct legal systems which make it probable that the innocent will be kept out of jail and that the guilty will be kept in. We should have expectations regarding our fellow citizens. For example, we should expect that parents should report the accidental death and/or kidnappings of their children with haste and co-operate with the authorities to save children who need to be buried or rescued. We certainly should be able to draw assumptions and hold them accountable if they don't. We should expect that our fellow citizens on juries should actually read the judge's instructions and be able to convict a woman who murdered her child without needing to see a video of her doing it. We should expect that lawyers don't lie about innocent witness to save guilty clients. People who terrorize other should be caught accountable by the system, although we have just seen examples of how our system often fails in that regard.

Wasn't it CM who stated for the record PRE trial

that she was guilty ?

but at the same time I a skeptical of everything they say. For all we know they are making this stuff up for sympathy. If there are true threats by phone that can be traced and has anyone been arrested!? Nope.

Good point here. People like the Mason's who are always at risk of crank calls have voice recording on their telephones. And call back incoming phone number call taking. A cheap item now a days. These calls never happened, except in CM $$$ desperate sick mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member