2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish them no harm.
That said, CM went beyond defending CFCA in court.
Some of his actions since the verdict have made me wince and, although I disapprove of threats, I am not surprised. He's been around long enough to know what can happen when you make those kind of statements in public. He could have smiled at the verdict - even helped her out quietly- and let it go at that.

Well - how "bout you get a new unlisted number like anyone else that gets harassment calls?

this is a very simple solution for this prob. I had to change my # one time..didnt want to ..but really not that big of a deal. I didnt call 911 about it.
I worked with the phone co and they helped me.

I understand your anger. I believe we all do, regardless of which side of the fence we are on. But, two wrongs do not make a right. I am of the opinion that justice has been denied this time, but threatening the family of the attorney involved will not bring Justice for Caylee. I prefer to donate to Klaas Kids or TES. That way, I feel I have honored Caylee's memory in a proper way. Breaking a law by terroristic threats does no one any good. Let's all continue to support one another as we deal with the anger and disappointment that we feel. Too bad everyone doesn't have the support system that we here at WS have. :hug:

I don't wish bodily injury on FCA or any of her defense team. And I would hope that no one here at WS is calling the Chaneys....

They have feed this media "cat and mouse" chase so that FCA's first interview, book/movie deal will line their pockets with blood money. My mom always told me that "you are who you run/hang around with - either in reality or others perception".......

They played their "razzle dazzle" dances and lies in the courtroom....they brought this on themselves......they rejoiced and celebrated and ripped the media and told us we were ignorant and that justice prevailed......Chaney even gave the "finger" to someone......Karma's gonna' get you......

They promised FCA something or else she could have walked out that door by herself......how many times do attorneys continue their relationships once court is done.......they wanted their "cash cow".......well, with FCA comes all the other "crazies"

Defense Team - Enjoy your adventures in "Casey's World" - I don't see things getting any easier but then again.....Mr. Baez "I saved a life today" quit with "sightings" and grow up......

Yes, I'm still angry about the verdict but I don't wish physical harm on anyone but "when you play with fire, you may get burned"......until they are really concerned about getting FCA the help she needs, instead of the $$$$$,
their luck may continue to go south.....

I have seen on this forum several comparisons to Paris Hilton. I do not think they are fair to Paris Hilton. Yes, Paris dropped out of high school though did earn her GED. But the dropout thing is where the similarities end.

Paris has designed an incredibly successful line of fragrances, footwear, jewelry and nightclubs. She has earned a fortune of her own. Yes, she was handed tremendous opportunity, but she's done OK with it. The worst she's done are some DUI and traffic violations. Stupid, but not evil.

Most trust fund kids would be holed up in Jackson Hole or St Barth's. Paris is living life. Annoying? yes. Brain-cell-rotting to watch? Oh yes, most definitely. But invoking Paris's name in here? Undeserved.

Please think again. I lost my child to a drunk driver. It's both stupid (senseless) AND evil.

Wow! I have to say, this is going too far. I despise KC for what I believe she did. I am angry that the jury did not see the evidence the way I and 2/3rds of the American public did. I think that JB and CM have used tactics to free KC that are ethically questionable. But, none of that justifies this. To harrass and threaten someone is going way overboard. I cannot condone it. They should be ashamed. They need to channel their energy into something constructive. JMO

I totally agree, chefmom. I do not condone vigilantiism or violence under any circumstances. But I would think that Mason's actions after the verdict did nothing to quell the understandably angry citizens. In fact, I'll go out on a limb and say I'm sure it fanned the flames. One would think a gentleman of his breeding would know better. Very disappointing. JMO

this is a very simple solution for this prob. I had to change my # one time..didnt want to ..but really not that big of a deal. I didnt call 911 about it.
I worked with the phone co and they helped me.

It would be a big deal for an attorney to change any of his phone numbers.

I still don't think the person in the picture is her. She seems to have a very long body and very short legs... and whether the person with the towel on head is pigeon-toed, short, tall, etc, the body type just doesn't seem to be the same. Their thighs look thin, their legs look long... etc.

I've let my mind wander while reading the posts about CA and JB getting cozy. Gee, I hope she doesn't end up pregnant with his child for more publicity or something. Can totally see them in 9-10 months trying to sell the first pic of the baby, like real celebrities do. This would be the one thing that I feel could land them back in the spotlight, even if she's fallen out of it after her release.

I tried to start a thread for this but apparently still in the "REVIEW" phase:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-cheney-mason-calls-20110720,0,7987066.story

The home phone of Shirley and Cheney Mason was posted on Facebook,

Completely ignorant and unacceptable. We had a local politician whose detractors published what they thought was his number and address on a website. Instead, it was his brother's number. His gas line was cut. Just beyond irresponsible.

Well I have no sympathy for Frau Mason. She's lived well on the proceeds of her spouse's .... er ... 'trade'. She sucked it up when the going was good and the reverse applies. Her spouse put KC back on the street. I don't remember hearing Frau Mason objecting. So, 'cause and effect' applies to Chez Mason as much as to anyone else. If she wanted a stress-free life, she should have married someone with ethics, integrity and sense of justice - particularly as she married someone who earned his well-buttered crust on the back of what we laughingly call the ' US justice system'

No, no sympathy for her. And no respect either, after seeing what she chose to lie with

Well I have no sympathy for Frau Mason. She's lived well on the proceeds of her spouse's .... er ... 'trade'. She sucked it up when the going was good and the reverse applies. Her spouse put KC back on the street. I don't remember hearing Frau Mason objecting. So, 'cause and effect' applies to Chez Mason as much as to anyone else. If she wanted a stress-free life, she should have married someone with ethics, integrity and sense of justice - particularly as she married someone who earned his well-buttered crust on the back of what we laughingly call the ' US justice system'

No, no sympathy for her. And no respect either, after seeing what she chose to lie with

Hated the verdict, hated the smarmy defense team. But they did their job. We can't have a legal system that denies a trial to despicable people. Where would you draw the line?

I don't wish bodily injury on FCA or any of her defense team. And I would hope that no one here at WS is calling the Chaneys....

They have feed this media "cat and mouse" chase so that FCA's first interview, book/movie deal will line their pockets with blood money. My mom always told me that "you are who you run/hang around with - either in reality or others perception".......

They played their "razzle dazzle" dances and lies in the courtroom....they brought this on themselves......they rejoiced and celebrated and ripped the media and told us we were ignorant and that justice prevailed......Chaney even gave the "finger" to someone......Karma's gonna' get you......

They promised FCA something or else she could have walked out that door by herself......how many times do attorneys continue their relationships once court is done.......they wanted their "cash cow".......well, with FCA comes all the other "crazies"

Defense Team - Enjoy your adventures in "Casey's World" - I don't see things getting any easier but then again.....Mr. Baez "I saved a life today" quit with "sightings" and grow up......

Yes, I'm still angry about the verdict but I don't wish physical harm on anyone but "when you play with fire, you may get burned"......until they are really concerned about getting FCA the help she needs, instead of the $$$$$,
their luck may continue to go south.....

Well said. I totally agree.

I completely agree with you. She LAUGHS in the 911 tape after she says she has been receiving threats. She obviously doesn't know why she is even calling the police. She sounds clueless and pretty much is having karma look up her skirt. poor baby! :loser:

Completely ignorant and unacceptable. We had a local politician whose detractors published what they thought was his number and address on a website. Instead, it was his brother's number. His gas line was cut. Just beyond irresponsible.

I should also add the politicians on the other side of the political fence said in essence "Well of course it's wrong...But people are angry." That's not an excuse to behave in a threatening manner. And it's not going to get this horrible woman convicted and it's not going to bring Caylee back.

It would be a big deal for an attorney to change any of his phone numbers.

Wasn't she talking about their home phone number? That should not affect his business in any way.

I am pretty surprised the people can't even agree that it is not okay to threaten people...

So they want those inept, lying, evidence destroying cops to come out and take a look at their phones?

I am pretty surprised the people can't even agree that it is not okay to threaten people...

I know that it is not okay to threaten people. But is it okay to make up vile stories about rape and incest, and accuse an innocent man in front of the world, just to allow a guilty woman to walk free?

So they want those inept, lying, evidence destroying cops to come out and take a look at their phones?

:rocker::rocker: Good Point, Dr. Fessel !! :great::great:

If I was the 9-1-1 dispatcher and it was CM or JB or one of the Anthony's calling for help, I would tell them an officer will be there in 31 Days ...

Seriously ...

:great::great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members