HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 *6 months pregnant*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
View attachment 523839

Snipped from Mischa's TT post - @PommyMommy can you ready the date on this?
Yes, 5/29/2024. 13 weeks gestation. Lines up with Dec due date.

Estimated due date is 12/4/2024 +/- 7 days by sonogram
Date of Conception 3/13/2024
Gestational Age Today is 23 week(s), 3 day(s) or 5.39 month(s) months.
https://www.perinatology.com/calculators/EDDSono.htm

ZOOMED IN:
Screenshot (16).png

Screenshot (19).png

A gender reveal at 14 weeks is doable, but a tad unreliable, so most doctors schedule the ultrasound a bit later.
There might very well be more to the story than the obvious.
I guess there usually is. Regardless, this pregnant woman needs to be found ASAP.

In the unlikely event that Misha sees this, I would tell her -
come home. Whatever is wrong can be fixed, and a lot of people are worrying about you, even lots of people you have never met. We care about you! There are all sorts of resources at the base to support you. Come home sweetie.

Amateur opinion and speculation

A gender reveal at 14 weeks is doable, but a tad unreliable, so most doctors schedule the ultrasound a bit later.
Crazy bc just a few years ago gender scan was done at 20 weeks, it is now done around 12 weeks with accuracy above 90%! I was amazed to learn this. There’s also a blood test that can be done very early. Things they can do!

I truly wish Mischa would come home or at least call someone.

Gender can be discerned with 100% accuracy at 13 weeks, according to WebMD. There's a standard ultrasound at 18-21 weeks and that's usually when people find out, but it's possible to tell much earlier.

It’s pretty quiet.

No requests to help search?

There is a 10k reward and the PSA on YouTube by The Major General... which is Kind of A Big Deal (I think?)

Since the last time she was allegedly seen alive is the night before she was reported missing.... living at the Army Barracks.... would the public even be allowed to help search on a military base? I doubt it.

Where is her family? There's a bus system on Oahu that is pretty good, but people do have to tap their "Holo card" to get on, and the driver checks. (It's not like where I live where it's chaos)

I am confused as to why the images of Mischa that they are releasing do not match what she actually looks like...if that twitter page is actually hers. While they look a lot alike, there is just something that's off. She's not wearing nails, the eyelashes, her clothes are not form fitting. JMO but I get the vibe that she wouldn't care that she was pregnant and would still wear some things that would raise eyebrows. I have other questions but I need to go back over the thread and double check I didn't miss the answers. I think most of us are on the same page though...we've seen this exact same scenario a millions time. I am hoping for the best for this young woman and her unborn child.

Last edited:
I am confused as to why the images of Mischa that they are releasing do not match what she actually looks like...if that twitter page is actually hers. While they look a lot alike. There's just something that's off. She's not wearing nails, the eyelashes, her clothes are not form fitting. JMO but I get the vibe that she wouldn't care that she was pregnant and would still wear some things that would raise eyebrows. I have other questions but I need to go back over the thread and double check I didn't miss the answers. I think most of us are on the same page though...we've seen this exact same scenario a millions time. I am hoping for the best for this young woman and her unborn child.
If you mean the recent photos don't show her with nails/lashes and older ones do, maybe it was the pregnancy? I had huge aversions to smells when I was pregnant. The salon where she had nails done, might make her queasy now? I don't know what they use for eyelashes, but it could have bothered her also. Hair and skin change with pregnancy too. Nothing is normal for a while. It could have been a cost issue also maybe saving that money she spent before on herself to put back for the baby?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn
Back