2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now NG is showing Dorothy Simms' private home on TV...this is getting nuts, IMO...

Their new Foundation is up and running. I hope NG doesn't mention it.

They blatanltly said that it will help them financially since they can't work. It is set up for grieving grandparents and their rights. I suppose they want the right to collect money from deceased grandchildren.

They blatanltly said that it will help them financially since they can't work. It is set up for grieving grandparents and their rights. I suppose they want the right to collect money from deceased grandchildren.

Nancy won't mention anything that does not reflect well on George or Cindy...she is totally won over by them.

NG: That was the voice of JB. The one who accused GA of molesting Tot Mom and Lee Anthony molesting Tot Mom. Are we really supposed to believe him?

NG: Asks Kathi for a bare bones description of what occurred.

KB: Describes what happened. (see earlier posts for recap)

NG: You mentioned you were misdirected. An attorney at Mason's home spotted you...

KB: No, that was later at the airport. It was TM looking at us from the plane.

NG: Elie Jostad, they want to feed us another plate of goo.

EG: It is not her. 100 percent not in Orlando. Where is she? Rattles off list of scenarios.

NG: Speaking of spas. Reads off list of spas and rehab centers in Arizona. The reality is this all just a ruse to keep a story alive for their own financial games. To think that the justice system like the tail is wagging the dog. All for money.

Former Cop: We are at DEFCOM Stupid. Sighting of her with Elvis, Tupac, and Sasquatch.

NG: Robin at the spot that really matters. Driving up the cost...

Robin: Got another letter. This letter was sent to me with a Jacksonville postcard. It basically tells me that CFCA is with Simms and her husband in Ocala, FL. Property is a 55 acre homestead.

NG: Body language expert. You have studied the videos, gait

Chris: Is the gait similar? Yes. Outfit? Yes. Can we definitively say it is her? No

I hope she fell under a rock and is never to be seen or heard from again. Stop covering the story and see how fast this all fades away. ICA will only be relevent but for so long. I'm surprised they don't have IV as of yet. Maybe the creepy guy from Hard Copy, etc. is best she can get. lol

Now NG is showing Dorothy Simms' private home on TV...this is getting nuts, IMO...

Everyone is upset about people making money off this case. IMO NG has made more $$$ than all of the combined. Makes me ill.

OT: She should use some of this money for acting lessons because she is a horrible actress IMO. Fake is a better word.

Todd M was at the airport talking outside his plane on the cell phone? Sounds like he was waiting for wftv helicopter to get back from the flight to check out the mysterious "tip" that was called in at C Mason's pool. They waited for the helicopter to come back to get her off the plane? uh huh.
I think it was her.

OH puh-leese. All 3 of them (CA, GA, and even FICA) CAN WORK. They are not physically unable to work, GMAB. Sick of hearing them say they "can't" and am really shocked Cindy is able to get disability due to grief. That's not one of the presumptive illnesses listed on SSDI's list.

There are so many people who really do have physical disabilities and cannot work. Most of them would LOVE to work, as living on disability alone is nearly impossible. It offends every one of them when they hear that the Ant's "can't work". Then that they have set up another "foundation" to rake in the cash for themselves is just infuriating.:banghead:

Now NG is talking to a plastic surgeon...please. This is just so stupid, IMO...

What are with these "sample" surgery faces? I can't see FCA choosing one of those options! LOL

Yes I'm reading the recap here, but I'm happy that I haven't had HLN on for 2 full days so I'm not seeing the advertisements therefore I'm not buying anything they are pushing. As long as they continue to play the "Where's Casey" game that JB and CM want played my television will not broadcast their channel. I have to believe I'm not the only TV in America not watching this un-important Casey non-update.

I wish NG would give up the idea of poor mom & dad. NG may find out they're in on it.

Dr. Paul: Well Nancy, at this point I have not seen any new photos of what she doing now. It would have be something very different. Everyone knows what she looks like.

NG: If anything, she will do something to make herself more attractive.

Dr. Paul: 3 mock ups. One of her looking very bloated. Giving her a more Asian appearance.

NG: Blank check. Will find a doctor who will do it.

2nd Dr: Double bluff. Wearing same clothes after two days. This woman was in solitary. Give me a break. This is a ruse.

Ray: Our word and our ethics is what lawyers have.

Paul: She may be evading people for her own protection.

Don't know about the rest of ya'll but I could give a ratz a$$ if FICA is in Orlando or not, don't care but I am Da*n tired of JB & CO. pi$$ing on Caylee's grave!

if you think about it...Casey has no real friends now...and she's alienated herself from family...and the only people who are fans of hers are a bit "touched" IMO....and I think basically that she's being held "prisoner" so to speak by Baez & Mason because she is their CASH COW. What are JB & company going to do when she wants to branch out on her own for the $$$???

Yes I'm reading the recap here, but I'm happy that I haven't had HLN on for 2 full days so I'm not seeing the advertisements therefore I'm not buying anything they are pushing. As long as they continue to play the "Where's Casey" game that JB and CM want played my television will not broadcast their channel. I have to believe I'm not the only TV in America not watching this un-important Casey non-update.

I'm watching Hell's Kitchen. :)

If I were a grieving grandparent the last person in the world I would want to hear from are these two about rights when the right to life of their granddaughter was terminated by their own daughter. jmo

At the airport: Prank: That girl in the middle was tall or the man was very short. His arm was held high and not down as it would for the narcissistc witch.

I'm thinking a book deal may not be in the works-why wouldn't the person writing about Casey have been visiting with her in jail-the pages being vetted by the lawyers-so when it was time for the decision-it could be written and published asap. That would have been the ultimate public relations splash-either way.

Borders bookstores is now going under. I'm wondering if a book publisher could really place their business in such a position of laying out the big bucks, getting a major editor/ghostwriter who would demand a hefty chuck too-as well as damage the writers reputation. Can it afford a big bomb and the backlash in this horrible economy?

Part of me feels like to several of us, this was a heartbreaking life changing, thing-and to several millions of people -they think-man, that stinks, but I'm not lingering on this mess. This is sexist of me, but majority of women would boycott the book. We'd fuss and fight our fellas that bought it. And everybody else is like -whatever-I'm not wasting my time on that mess! I think it would cause a bit of a stink-but the backlash isn't something that bookstores and retailers don't want to mess with right now. Walmart? Target? Would they want the fuss? What about upper echelon stores? I don't think Casey's story could be sold in a store-no matter what the ad campaign or retailer that sells it. A "Family" store may not take the risk in the face of possible boycotts...
Just my ramble....

Bottom line is he can't give her story away nobody wants to pay her for an interview because 1) they know she's guilty, 2) the whole thing would be more lies, 3) JB isn't gonna let go of her until he gets his cut, 4) he's keeping her in the news to try to pimp her (but they're acting like a bunch of idiots so it'll backfire), & last but not least, she's probably staying with one of the DT but I certainly hope they nailed everything down & counted the silverware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop