2011.07.21 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsey Lohan back on the radar, taking time away from FCA's coverage. OUCH. That has got to hurt JB's bottom line.

Desiree Young to be on JVM today...

Thank You ... I just cannot watch JVM any more -- but -- I am happy that she is covering other stories other than <that woman>.

So I will be relying on the folks here at WS for any update from Desiree Young on Kyron Horman.

I hope Desiree has some "new" news on Kyron or news about the investigation this evening.

Thank You ... I just cannot watch JVM any more -- but -- I am happy that she is covering other stories other than <that woman>.

So I will be relying on the folks here at WS for any update from Desiree Young on Kyron Horman.

I hope Desiree has some "new" news on Kyron or news about the investigation this evening.

Well Jane is also having that Al Taylor on the show as well...and from what Jane said about Desiree, it sounds like there is nothing new, just more about how Desiree is sure that TH is guilty. I don't think these shows should even have anything about Casey on the same show as a grieving mother like Desiree...

Lindsey Lohan back on the radar, taking time away from FCA's coverage. OUCH. That has got to hurt JB's bottom line.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: And it must be "hurting" CFCA as well ...

:waitasec: They go from <that unusual woman> to <another unusual woman> ...

But at least it's NOT CFCA or the DT ...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Well Jane is also having that Al Taylor on the show as well...and from what Jane said about Desiree, it sounds like there is nothing new, just more about how Desiree is sure that TH is guilty. I don't think these shows should even have anything about Casey on the same show as a grieving mother like Desiree...

BBM: :rocker: I agree.

I just don't know how Desiree handles it ... it is SO HEARTBREAKING, and it is so heartbreaking every time I see her on tv !

Prayers that Kyron will be found soon !

:(

Yikes, Bristol Palin is enough to keep me away from Dr. Drew tonight...:(

Just sent my email to Fox regarding Geraldo's coverage, LOL

Ahhhhh, I feel good!:fence:

AT: Supposedly CFCA made them bring her to Palm Springs to meet him. She is also calling the shots, but she still has to listen to what they say because they are protecting her. She had enough time to get back to Carlsbad and make that flight, but not sure if that is her. He has a verbal commitment from her agent, Baez, and written commitment. Said he would sue her if necessary. Allegedly she said go ahead and join the line. CFCA is very concerned about the LDT. Worried about her giving one word answers during the interview. Supposed to make it easier. Repeats the fame is fleeting but infamy is even more fleeting quote. Gave Tony Harding as an example.

JVM just said Casey is always welcome/invited to come on her show.

watching JVM and she just had an interview with Al Taylor, who is offering her 1 million for an interview, says he had a meeting with KC on tuesday, she is in Palm Springs. the first question KC asked him was "where's my check"? He said he was surprised at how happy and carefree she was. She couldn't make it to her depostion for zanny the nanny because her civil attorney said she was immotionally drained andc distraught - BS! AT also said that KC has been watching JVM and others, thats how she knew about the 1 million dollar offer.

makes me ill - this girl has absolutely no remorse what so ever. so sad for little caylee

watching JVM and she just had an interview with Al Taylor, who is offering her 1 million for an interview, says he had a meeting with KC on tuesday, she is in Palm Springs. the first question KC asked him was "where's my check"? He said he was surprised at how happy and carefree she was. She couldn't make it to her depostion for zanny the nanny because her civil attorney said she was immotionally drained andc distraught - BS! AT also said that KC has been watching JVM and others, thats how she knew about the 1 million dollar offer.

makes me ill - this girl has absolutely no remorse what so ever. so sad for little caylee

So much for her grieving. She must be on the same meds as her mother. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member