2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not a jet, jet engines have no propeller, TM plane is a single engine turbo prop. Still a very nice expensive plane, pressurized etc, but not as fast a jet.
The Anthonys Bahama trip bird is a jet engine powered plane..

I noticed that myself and you are right. Makes me wonder how they (FCA and Baez) supposedly flew all over the country in that short time. You would have to stop often to refuel, and seems they would have to be flying non-stop. I think she is still right there in Orlando. How did Baez go to NY this morning? I bet it was commercial. jmo

I have thought the same. As far as I know he has not said a word. I would love to know his thoughts as he read over the jury's verdict. I watched his face, but there was no expression as to how he felt. jmo

I honestly do not know the law but it is probably unethical for him to ever voice his real opinion on a trial, verdict, defendant, etc.....but I so wish he could/would........... :crazy: Bet the networks would make millions on this interview...................................

Bella Vita. I'm so sorry Caylee. Everyone has a better life since you were murdered. No one could afford these trips, these private jets. They lived from hand to mouth. But now private jets, vacations, cruises, stardom.
Oh, grandmaj...you got it so right. I, too, am so sorry precious angel.

I honestly do not know the law but it is probably unethical for him to ever voice his real opinion on a trial, verdict, defendant, etc.....but I so wish he could/would........... :crazy: Bet the networks would make millions on this interview...................................

Maybe when he retires and is off the bench. That is one book I Would buy. jmo

When we take our children to the zoo, those monkeys bare their bottoms

It's not a pretty sight

Most of us distract our children from that sight

But there are low-brows who stare and giggle

Right now, the world is seeing the collective Ant tribe baring their backsides

and even lower-life's are trying to profit from it

Don't toss them peanuts

if you do, you're encouraging it and putting money in their grubby pockets

Novice, with all due respect George said 1 and 1 equals 2. He very much said he no longer believes in his daughter's innocence. I have to say I can understand the rage with KC because it is obvious she killed her child. But I don't understand the rage with George. He didn't do anything. What is it that he did?

The worst thing they did was not stop KC in her tracks when she was a teenager. There are a ton of parents all over who do the same thing and their kids don't kill their own. This time it happened.

But why is everyone so angry if they do go on a vacation. I think the vacation is being paid for by a news organization - no doubt - but they have been through hell for the past three years. What are they supposed to do. Seriously? What can they do? Who is going to hire them? No one. Not for a long time. No one wnats the news around their businesses.

It isn't all their fault - just saying.

YEP! I'd say that describes GA 100%!!!

So let me see if I have this right...no one will hire them...but they'll give them free trips?! Why doesn't this guy just give them jobs? FPS

What was he supposed to do Dr. Fessel. He got on the stand and denied it and went through the questioning with Ashton. He was not allowed to do anythng else per Perry's Order! Try sitting in his shoes during that time; lets see how you would do.

I say show some venom and detest what their murderous daughter's attorney said to the world. He had a lot of expressions on the stand for the GF accusations and the tape on the cans. He had NO expressions for the accusation of his private parts in his daugher's mouth. I was hoping and expecting backlash by him against Baez at some point, if not immediate. Instead they retreat happily from the courtroom delighted in their daughter's acquittal. Lee decides to call the defense and get on the stand for them. He even smiled for them. :banghead:Do they realize how foolish they look to take all of this to protect the person that killed a baby? Sorry, no sorrow for any of them. I almost got caught up think cindy had changed. I quickly snapped back to realilty.

They had their lawyer announce yet another foundation for themselves to make money...on the heels of being a grieving grandparent. They now get in a stretch limo and fly on private plane leaving the mainland for a vacation? GMAB! Media whoring is what is going on here. They have no respect for all the people who gave of their money and time...not even an ounce, not even an apology. Yet some manage to find sorrow and grief for these faith in humanity stealers. They'd rip out your heart, bread it, fry it, then eat it, if you give them a chance.

Mark Lippman saying he was angry at Nicole Weaver for putting a price on FCA's head. He couldn't believe a lawyer was putting a bounty on FCAs head.. LOL

Why couldn't he believe it? He was probably pizzed that he didn't think of the idea first.

I noticed that myself and you are right. Makes me wonder how they (FCA and Baez) supposedly flew all over the country in that short time. You would have to stop often to refuel, and seems they would have to be flying non-stop. I think she is still right there in Orlando. How did Baez go to NY this morning? I bet it was commercial. jmo

TM's plane has a very respectable range without refueling, around 2000 miles , depending on the load factor and can carry 8/9 pax excluding two pilots.

Maybe they can stay in the same old house Anna Nicole holed up in...

I say show some venom and detest what their murderous daughter's attorney said to the world. He had a lot of expressions on the stand for the GF accusations and the tape. He had NO expressions for the accusation. I was hoping and expecting backlash by him against Baez at some point, if not immediate. Instead they retreat happily from the courtroom delighted in their daughter's acquittal. Lee decides to call the defense and get on the stand for them. He even smiled for them. :banghead:Do they realize how foolish they look to take all of this to protect the person that killed a baby? Sorry, no sorrow for any of them. I almost got caught up think cindy had changed. I quickly snapped back to realilty.

They had their lawyer announce yet another foundation for themselves to make money...on the heels of being a grieving grandparent. They now get in a stretch limo and fly on private plane leaving the mainland for a vacation? GMAB! Media whoring is what is going on here. They have no respect for all the people who gave of their money and time...not even an ounce, not even an apology. Yet some manage to find sorrow and grief for these faith in humanity stealers. They'd rip out your heart, bread it, fry it, then eat it, if you give them a chance.

i seem to recall GA getting very upset on the stand in regards to the abuse allegations...during the final days during the defenses case. i even recall him whispering "please let me answer this" when an objection in regards to the sexual abuse claim was made.

He does have an email address ya know.
Mark@llopa.com :innocent:

Thank you so much WhAngora for that email address. I just shot off this email to Lippman:

Dear Sir,

I have been following this trial for the entire 3 years since we first heard of Caylee “missing” & I have been a bit obsessed. I am disgusted by the verdict & maybe even more disgusted with your clients, George & Cindy Anthony. They lied at the inception of this tragedy & continued to do so on the stand in a court of law. Like their evil spawn, they have no regard for the law.

Please tell them no one cares about them & never did. Justice for Caylee was the only thing people were interested in. I do admit it was unfathomable how an entire family could lie, obstruct justice, and just be all around gross human beings with absolutely no shame, and that made me keep watching. Well, now I really don’t care & would NEVER buy a book, watch an interview, or anything by any one of these deplorable creatures. If I feel that way, & I have been watching for 3 years, I’m sure everyone else feels the same.

They need to just crawl back under the rock they emerged from a little over 3 years ago! The last 3 years has been a WASTE, A HUGE WASTE!!

CA and GA still being together and going out publicly is so strange.

Just weeks ago GA was being attacked by the DT as the man who sexually assaulted his daughter for years and years and yet his long suffering wife doesn't toss him out. Further evidence of JB's lies and the A's cooperation with these lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove