2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that the entire island of the Bahamas doesn't harbor as much vitriol as I've seen in this thread! I think they will be fine.

Until someone figures out who they are. The internet has made this a global story .We have posters on this forum from all over the world.

Geez... just watch the Morgan & Morgan interviews! THAT is the real GA and CA!! MOO

I think they will be somewhere private. I don't believe they will be in a public hotel.

I agree. There are plenty of very private places in the Bahamas on their multiple islands.
The average tourist just hang around Nassau or Freeport. I suspect the Anthonys will not be in one of those places.

The flight I posted goes whether there is one person on the flight at $350 round trip, or a full passnger count. I have personally taken that flight with just myself and a friend. Two people total, $700 total cost of trip for both of us.

as far as limo rates (in the Space Coast area of Florida)

Basic Rates:

NEW Cadillac Escalade $175hr
Chrysler 300 Super Strech $100hr
H2 Hummer Limo $165hr
Lincoln Super Strech $74hr

http://www.luxurylimos.net/rates.html

From this area to the Orlando airports (much further than from the Anthony's to OEA) about is about an hour.

In my town a stretch limo starts @ 600 bucks an hour. That is a lot more than gas and toll booths.

And that price you described is good only if they are on a plane full of other passengers. I wonder if that is the case. If they took a stretch limo instead of a shuttle bus or a cab, then I doubt it.

I don't care where the A's got the money for a well deserved vacation. Perhaps it was a gift, maybe a rich relative died, maybe there's a book deal....it doesn't matter to me and it's not my business. I hope they have a great time and are able to escape from the all the irrational hatred for a while.

Good for you! Chocolate cake, my fav...will you share it? :)

YEP! Chocolate cake for everyone. And two wishes 1) please let those tickets be one way! 2) please let CFCA being waiting there for them :)

Why be surprised? This is the guy who smelled decomp in car driven by his daughter when he picked it up at the impound lot. This is the guy that had past law enforcement experience (9 years as sheriff's deputy) He merely brought the death car home, parked it in the garage and went to work! By this time, the little girl had been missing for weeks. There is plenty more to come out about this pair.

No one can believe all the things that George accepted and went along with and I bet he is sorry he did; he spoke up at trial so I assume from that he no longers is letting Cindy tell him just let it go. He made "wash my hands" signal when he left the stand.

He is guilty of not overriding Cindy's overbearingness. But he is not a monster. He isn't.

This is exactly why they will be broke in a year. They are so used to people wining and dining them that once the deals stop coming in, they will not ever be able to go back to living a life of modest means. They have always lived above their means and they will continue to do so... probably even more than they did before.

Do you guys think they are as well known and hated in the Bahamas? I mean, how can they dine in a restaurant or lie on the beach if everyone around them are staring and scowling? do you think it's prevalent on the outside or we just harbor so much animosity because we're so close to the trial and have seen the injustice?

It's not the Bahamians who will be disgusted,it's all the tourists there,especially from the US.

That was the first time in almost 3 years of interviews and depos ,that CA cried in public .How convenient.
Those same tapes were played at a hearing when CA claimed she said "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" JUST to get LE to hurry up. No tears then. Nada.
The day Caylee's body was found,instead of falling apart ,as most of us would,they had dinner ,in public (so much for falling apart) with a group of TV producers and JB.

They all give new meaning to the term "ugly coping"
-------------

A palate cleansing may be all that was needed.

Well, they are just rolling in the dough aren't they. They took off work for 3 years to focus on defending their granddaughter's murderer. Now they are getting private jets to the Bahamas. Nice family. Wonder if the blood money washes off for them after a day or two.

Thanks for reminding me about the day Caylee was found. yep Baez and the Anthony family were feasting on Crab cake appetizers at the Ritz Hotel and spent the night. Oh yeah. This is typical Anthony style grieving.

I understand from a parent's point of view not wanting your daughter to get the death penalty. The jurors did not base their not guilty verdict on CA's lie about the chloroform search. I was crying for CA and GA, and the living hell they've been in for three years. My heart went out to them.

No, they based the not guilty verdict on Jose saying in the opening that George stuck his penis in Casey's mouth and then sent her to school. The whole time George just sat there like a bump on a log with no expression, face not turning red or anything.

He showed more emotion about the wrinkled duct tape on his beloved gas can.

What a Grandpa.

Thanks for reminding me about the day Caylee was found. yep Baez and the Anthony family were feasting on Crab cake appetizers at the Ritz Hotel and spent the night. Oh yeah. This is typical Anthony style grieving.

Well what were they supposed to do? The dang producer from ABC was with them. LOL

I have a Missing Child t-shirt from the search that I am seriously considering putting on ebay to try and get some of my VACATION funds back! Please do not throw bricks at me......We held a family meeting at the time and decided that it was better to give than to receive, and that little Caylee needed us.....so my children gave up their VACATION out of the goodness of their hearts....it is time I do something nice for them.....

WESH 2 News just said it was " an E. Orange County businessman who befriended the Anthony's and offered to take them with him and his family on their family vacation"
David Deese (Dietz?) was his name (couldn't make out the exact annunciation)

I don't care where the A's got the money for a well deserved vacation. Perhaps it was a gift, maybe a rich relative died, maybe there's a book deal....it doesn't matter to me and it's not my business. I hope they have a great time and are able to escape from the all the irrational hatred for a while.

It's sad but you reap what you sow. It'll be here when they get back. jmo

You're right - Caylee is paying and has paid for things like this. They keep stepping on her grave.

What grave? She doesn't even have one. Strangers up the road have created the memorial up street for Caylee. Good on them.
I always wondered why Caylee didnt get a nice gravesite somewhere:(

Mark Lippman saying he was angry at Nicole Weaver for putting a price on FCA's head. He couldn't believe a lawyer was putting a bounty on FCAs head.. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak