2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George and Cindy Anthony will never go away as long as it's so profitable for them to play the victim(s).

Do you guys think they are as well known and hated in the Bahamas? I mean, how can they dine in a restaurant or lie on the beach if everyone around them are staring and scowling? do you think it's prevalent on the outside or we just harbor so much animosity because we're so close to the trial and have seen the injustice?

If it was ICA it would be one thing, but I don't think people in general care about that family. They may stare for a minute but then they'll move on with their vacation. Most people have better things to do then worry about where Cindy Anthony is going.

How can they do this as if nothing is wrong? George has been accused of child rape of his own daughter and Lee has been accused of molesting his sister. Not one person in this family addresses that. Instead they are happy with the verdict.

I guess George and Lee don't care. They stick it in our faces all the time. I am appalled at what Baez said and they aren't? How could they not be? They had to be in on this accusation and "fell on the sword" to save princess casey. Surely, this must bother people. I am stunned that the family says nothing and accepts all the money and gifts thrown their way. Bella Vita wasn't just for casey. That tat was for the whole family.

I'm pretty sure that the entire island of the Bahamas doesn't harbor as much vitriol as I've seen in this thread! I think they will be fine.

If it is a private residence, yes. If it's a hotel they may not be happy what people mutter under their breath in the elevators. jmo

I'm shocked too! When CA and GA cried on the stand, I teared up with them.

Their act fooled me for one day...the first day CA was on the stand. It quickly went downhill from there.

Wonder where GA is in that video.....as always the loyal lapdog...guess he was toting the luggage.

I think they will be somewhere private. I don't believe they will be in a public hotel.

how can they do this as if nothing is wrong? George has been accused of child rape of his own daughter and lee has been accused of molesting his sister. Not one person in this family addresses that. Instead they are happy with the verdict.

I guess george and lee doesn't care. They stick it in our faces all the time. I am appalled at what baez said and they aren't? How could they not be? They had to be in on this accusation and "fell on the sword" to save princess casey. Surely, this must bother people. I am stunned that the family says nothing and accepts all the money and gifts thrown their way. Bella vita wasn't just for casey. That tat was for the whole family.

because the end justified the means.

What is with these people and private jets?
They must all think they are royalty.
Must be nice being 'unable to work'.

I didnt know disability paid so much! It must huh?
But....I suspect theyve landed a big fat book deal advance:sick:
I hope the unsuspecting public ignores it.
If anyone has any missing kids they can always get help/advice from someone like Mark Klass.
The Ants are the last ones who would have good advice IMO

Crying yes, but for who? What about when George and Cindy lied and their lies influenced the jurors decision? They had a choice: lie and FCA goes free, or tell the truth so that Caylee would receive her justice and a murderer held accountable.

Their act fooled me for one day...the first day CA was on the stand. It quickly went downhill from there.

Wonder where GA is in that video.....as always the loyal lapdog...guess he was toting the luggage.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

How can they do this as if nothing is wrong? George has been accused of child rape of his own daughter and Lee has been accused of molesting his sister. Not one person in this family addresses that. Instead they are happy with the verdict.

I guess George and Lee don't care. They stick it in our faces all the time. I am appalled at what Baez said and they aren't? How could they not be? They had to be in on this accusation and "fell on the sword" to save princess casey. Surely, this must bother people. I am stunned that the family says nothing and accepts all the money and gifts thrown their way. Bella Vita wasn't just for casey. That tat was for the whole family.
Good post whisper. You said what I was thinking and in a better way.

Crying yes, but for who? What about when George and Cindy lied and their lies influenced the jurors decision? They had a choice: lie and FCA goes free, or tell the truth so that Caylee would receive her justice and a murderer held accountable.

Novice, with all due respect George said 1 and 1 equals 2. He very much said he no longer believes in his daughter's innocence. I have to say I can understand the rage with KC because it is obvious she killed her child. But I don't understand the rage with George. He didn't do anything. What is it that he did?

The worst thing they did was not stop KC in her tracks when she was a teenager. There are a ton of parents all over who do the same thing and their kids don't kill their own. This time it happened.

But why is everyone so angry if they do go on a vacation. I think the vacation is being paid for by a news organization - no doubt - but they have been through hell for the past three years. What are they supposed to do. Seriously? What can they do? Who is going to hire them? No one. Not for a long time. No one wnats the news around their businesses.

It isn't all their fault - just saying.

I understand from a parent's point of view not wanting your daughter to get the death penalty. The jurors did not base their not guilty verdict on CA's lie about the chloroform search. I was crying for CA and GA, and the living hell they've been in for three years. My heart went out to them.

That was the first time in almost 3 years of interviews and depos ,that CA cried in public .How convenient.
Those same tapes were played at a hearing when CA claimed she said "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" JUST to get LE to hurry up. No tears then. Nada.
The day Caylee's body was found,instead of falling apart ,as most of us would,they had dinner ,in public (so much for falling apart) with a group of TV producers and JB.

They all give new meaning to the term "ugly coping"

I'm shocked to! When CA and GA cried on the stand, I teared up with them.

Me too. I really did want to believe that they had finally come to terms with the truth. Then I realized it was just part of their ongoing award winning performance. Bravo!

I didnt know disability paid so much! It must huh?
But....I suspect theyve landed a big fat book deal advance:sick:
I hope the unsuspecting public ignores it.
If anyone has any missing kids they can always get help/advice from someone like Mark Klass.
The Ants are the last ones who would have good advice IMO

Some State disability pays as much as you were when working after ded....tax free. Some states pay this for a lifetime...as a sort of pension disability.

By looking at the records, cindy and george were in big financial difficulty a month prior to Caylee dying. They are not exactly masters when it comes to taking care of money.

IIRC, George thought it was "funny" to be accused of sleeping with another woman and taking money from her. He and Cindy must be laughing their a$$e$ off as they jet toward the Bahamas for a little vacay on some poor soul's dime.

Well, they may not be meeting with KC in the Bahamas (because as ML says kc does not have a passport), but what if she is on Geraldo's boat out at sea and they hop a boat in Nassau and go out to sea and meet with KC there??? Keep an eye on the marinas and boat launches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove