2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA and CA, if you're reading this (which I'm sure you're not), please know that there are some people out there that understand you've been through hell and need to get out of hell for a little while. Enjoy your vacation.

Unfortunately, given the circumstances, I don't think the A's will ever be able to enjoy anything again no matter how much money they receive. There daughter took care of that. The money will always be a constant reminder and blocking any attempt they make to try and heal. Those two will always be angry. jmo

LOL, I would love, love, love to see the video cam set up at their house again!

This entire family makes me want to eat dirt and die.

:great: Yeppers ! They really need to set the "Anthony-Cam" back up on Hope Springs Drive ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Scheduled Service Departs Arrives Fare Book Flight From Time To Time
Monday, Friday - February 28th - September 9th, 2011 *
Melbourne, FL 9:00am Marsh Harbour, BS 10:30am $249 O/W $349 R/T ⊕ Book This Flight →
Marsh Harbour, BS 12:00pm Melbourne, FL 1:30pm $249 O/W $349 R/T ⊕ Book This Flight →

http://www.flybaerair.com/

Your link is to charter the entire plane. My link is per passenger on a private jet.

Thanks - I see, now ....... these are 'scheduled flights,' as opposed to 'on demand/private flights.'

Thanks for the clarification rossva.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
With all the lightening that has been bouncing around the last couple of weeks in this case......you could NOT pay me enough to get on a plane with them folk. Just sayin'

True,True.

BBM
:laugh:
I put this on the A's "sue" thread but I think it belongs on their "vacation" thread.

I hope the tickets are one way!!!!! So does this mean CFCA is getting the house???

Well I guess I won't be sending my letter to CA to Florida.

Snort alert! :silly:

Can you identify the disability of every one you see who has a handicapped placard for their car? As you point out, you know people who were turned down; disability isn't handed out willy nilly - there must be a viable reason they have it. In fact I find it insulting that you question some ones disability just because YOU can not visably identify it.

If i may say something on this topic!

I think Cindy was given Disability because her work knew she couldnt hold down the job with her grandaughter missing and wouldnt get a pay check so they put her on disability im sure she was emotionally distraught! But how long can she milk it?

GA and CA, if you're reading this (which I'm sure you're not), please know that there are some people out there that understand you've been through hell and need to get out of hell for a little while. Enjoy your vacation.

They haven't been through it. They make it...and bring a piece of it along with them wherever they go.

This primarily a vaca of course, maybe a few side trips to check out vacation property, but hey, who cares?

LOL.. I bet KC will show her face this weekend - she will be enraged that CA &GA are on a vacation gettin all the publicity and she is not... Baez won't be able to hold her back... Cindy is getting more attention than KC is...

Thanks - I see, now ....... these are 'scheduled flights,' as opposed to 'on demand/private flights.'

Thanks for the clarification rossva.

There could have been others on the flight....Oh, maybe someone will have a tale to tell. For free, of course. jmo

Per Vinnie P's twitter:
@VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
George and Cindy's trip courtesy of a "nice man" according to their atty Mark Lippman. It is a free trip.

Probably a 'nice man' with a publishing company.

And the right thing to do, "oh, that's very nice of you, you're such a nice man. How about you take the money and donate it to TES in our name instead!" You know, the people that helped you look for your granddaughter. Why is it so hard to grasp that concept? Pay it forward! These people just don't understand what the right thing to do is!

I think Cindy was given Disability because her work knew she couldnt hold down the job with her grandaughter missing and wouldnt get a pay check so they put her on disability im sure she was emotionally distraught! But how long can she milk it?

Her Short-term disability payments would have run out by now, I believe.

More then likely she is now on Social Security Disability. IDK but if I had to guess it would be for a diagnosis of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I am sure that she would be able to get it faster then most people because the "trauma" she went through was public. JMHO

She obviously doesn't need it anymore; someone is paying for this vacation with private jet and limo; they are obviously selling an interview. As well as KC with Baez at the Mandarin in New York meeting with the three big channels ABC, NBC AND CBS.

How long on disability? three years +? She had a $68,000 a yr job accordng to research. The anthonys could not even make their $700 mortgage with that. Who thinks they are capable of managing money. They all love to spend and live to impress. It won't be long before we see more.

A limo and a private jet....really? Tip of the iceberg here. Fasten your seat belts!

:great: Yeppers ! They really need to set the "Anthony-Cam" back up on Hope Springs Drive ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Who knows,they may be moving to a gated community soon.....:banghead:

Crime,pays! :(

At the end of the day spending money on clothes, jewelry, new jeep grand cherokees, and expensive private planes and vacations gets old.

A grandchild lasts forever, a grandchild is a gift that keeps on giving. Nothing can take the place of a grandchild that hops up in your lap and gives you a big hug!

The Anthony's are dysfunctional. Now, instead of growing and moving on, they are trying to fill the empty hole inside their hearts with "things." Sooner or later there will be no more things to buy, no more places to go. They will have to grieve and move on. JMHO

This is true for normal people that have lost a beloved child or grandchild. The Anthonys are far from normal, as has been proven over and over - time and time again.

They will move on only when the well runs dry. And since their <modsnip> of a daughter has been acquitted, unfortunately I don't see that happening any time soon.

They wrote Caylee off (except as a money making product) years ago. If and when they ever grieve, it will only be for their revenue and exposure lost.

I hope every day of the rest of their miserable lives are a living hell.

As long as the gov'mint allows it.

BBM

A hell they created..............

No kidding ! This would have been just another case ,much like hundreds of cases you can find at WS every day. Cindy is the one that came out blaming the public and angry at everyone BUT Casey. She kept people watching this train wreck. More than anyone else,Cindy knew just how calculating Casey could be .She knew exactly what Casey was capable of .

Cindy must like all the negative attention,though,cuz she's still behaving badly ,IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smfranklin96