Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scheduled Service Departs Arrives Fare Book Flight From Time To Time
Monday, Friday - February 28th - September 9th, 2011 *
Melbourne, FL 9:00am Marsh Harbour, BS 10:30am $249 O/W $349 R/T ⊕ Book This Flight →
Marsh Harbour, BS 12:00pm Melbourne, FL 1:30pm $249 O/W $349 R/T ⊕ Book This Flight →

http://www.flybaerair.com/

Your link is to charter the entire plane. My link is per passenger on a private jet.

Wow! You are soooo lucky! This link reflects prices ONE WAY from Miami to the islands of the Bahamas ......... and, there ain't NO $350 RT prices I can see. :)

http://www.goldenwingscharter.com/html/price_list.html

Probably not-too busy planning his wedding I'm sure!!:waitasec:
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/regGiftRegistry.asp?wrn=-1555849225&
And good news-KC will be able to attend!!:innocent:

Look at the last item on their list......maybe G & C bought one of these kits to use on their vaca???

Ready America Grab 'n Go Three-Day Emergency Kit for Two People
Be safe and prepared with this emergency kit filled with enough supplies for two people to use for three days.

Kit includes 6 water boxes (8.45 ounces each), 2 survival blankets, 2 emergency ponchos, 2 pairs of Nitrile gloves, 2 12-hour light sticks, food supply (2400 calories per person), emergency whistle, 1 pack of pocket tissues, 2 dust masks, and a 33-piece First Aid Kit that includes an assortment of bandages, pain relievers, antibiotic ointment pack, antiseptic cleaning wipes, alcohol cleansing pads, a large butterfly wound closure and a First Aid Guide. Water and food supply have a five-year shelf life.

Hmm.. don't see a conscience and soul listed, so it looks like the A's are leaving home without them once again.

Know what? You're right! Who ever would have thought a tiny decomposing body, stuffed in a laundry sack, placed inside a garbage bag, then thrown in a fetid, overgrown swamp could generate so much money for some - dinners out, new cars, limos, private jets, and vacations?

A few dollars worth of chemicals has morphed into big business, complete with everyone and their brother hoping to get rich off law suits. One tiny body has generated this cottage industry - maybe there is such a thing as alchemy, perhaps the alchemists were trying to turn the wrong substance into gold.

Post of the day......truer words were never spoken...Sad and sickening, isn't it?

[/B]

Every time I think I am beginning to move on and put this nightmare behind me they do something else to make me sick all over again.......not just a plane, a private plane.....................................they are living better than they have in their entire lives because FCA murdered their "beloved" granddaughter......:banghead:
I really can't take much more of this, my emotional well being is at stake as ridiculous as this may sound to some......

OH I understand what you're saying. I no longer get emotional about this, now I'm just angry. I think anger is worse, it's not an emotion that's a part of me. I really need to let this go. I think I couldn't care less about the A's, but this news does make me angry. I think I'll walk away and bake a chcolate cake :-) and try to not eat all of it LOL

:clap: Couldn't have said it better !

Private charter ? Was that a stretch limo in the pictures ? R & R in the Bahamas ? New car in the driveway too ? WOW ... I guess crime DOES pay !! These people are disgusting, just the scum of the earth ... There sense of entitlement is mind boggling ... I sure hope NO ONE donates to ANY "non-profits" that these bottom feeders start because it will no doubt be paying them to fly around the country like celebrities to "promote their cause"

Bet Ashton and Burdick could have used an all expense paid trip to the Bahamas after dealing with this abominable (and now infamous) family !!

umm .. and OK .. Lippman says they're NOT meeting KC .. and we're suppose to believe anything that bunch has to say because ??
:maddening:

Not to mention Yuri M and all those who participated in the investigation and then the trial. The Prosecution team and LE DESERVE a limo and R&R! But now they are back to their jobs, working hard and paying taxes. Love all those guys. The A family, not so much! JMHO

Look at the last item on their list......maybe G & C bought one of these kits to use on their vaca???

Ready America Grab 'n Go Three-Day Emergency Kit for Two People
Be safe and prepared with this emergency kit filled with enough supplies for two people to use for three days.

Kit includes 6 water boxes (8.45 ounces each), 2 survival blankets, 2 emergency ponchos, 2 pairs of Nitrile gloves, 2 12-hour light sticks, food supply (2400 calories per person), emergency whistle, 1 pack of pocket tissues, 2 dust masks, and a 33-piece First Aid Kit that includes an assortment of bandages, pain relievers, antibiotic ointment pack, antiseptic cleaning wipes, alcohol cleansing pads, a large butterfly wound closure and a First Aid Guide. Water and food supply have a five-year shelf life.

Hmm.. don't see a conscience and soul listed, so it looks like the A's are leaving home without them once again.

Its hurricane season here in florida i have some of thos kits lets not nit pick
I am in no way fond of the Anthonys but come on

Per Vinnie P's twitter:
@VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
George and Cindy's trip courtesy of a "nice man" according to their atty Mark Lippman. It is a free trip.

OH I understand what you're saying. I no longer get emotional about this, now I'm just angry. I think anger is worse, it's not an emotion that's a part of me. I really need to let this go. I think I couldn't care less about the A's, but this news does make me angry. I think I'll walk away and bake a chcolate cake :-) and try to not eat all of it LOL

Good for you! Chocolate cake, my fav...will you share it? :)

They contributed to disbility when they were gainfully employed. They earned the right to recieve it; it's very difficult to receive fraudulently. They are being paid out of what they contributed.

Why work when they can draw disability which you and I are paying for.

Stretch Limo...they really do like to throw it our faces. Bella Vita Anthonys! The nerve and arrogance from this family is beyond incredulous.

Last time I was in the Bahamas, (Which was quite a while back) they didn't require a passport... I have such a hard time believing anything anyone connected with the A's says.

Exactly. I just came back from Nassau. In fact, I arrived the same day the not guilty verdict came back. You do not need a passport. We used our BC and drivers license.

Wow. I just have to say, I'm shocked. I don't know if anyone else has lived through the murder of a family member and the trial that follows, but I have. The trial was like living everything over again. I was a total wreck afterward. Vacation would have been the last thing on my mind.

I've lived through it too and I agree with you. I felt so tired...mentally..physically...and emotionally and just wanted to go home and not be around people for awhile. There is no way I would have desired to go on a vacation anywhere. I've been where they are going and it was fun but it is a tourist trap with thousands of people around. It is constantly busy busy busy. I doubt that they are going to just lay around in a motel and rest!!!

Anything that they do is going to be criticized. They may as well ignore people and do what they want.

Per Vinnie P's twitter:
@VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
George and Cindy's trip courtesy of a "nice man" according to their atty Mark Lippman. It is a free trip.

That is interesting. A nice man pays for two witnesses in a major murder case to take an expensive vacation.

It's really not that extravagant. Price it out. Cost of a limo is less than gas, tolls and $12 a day parking, not to mention way less hassle. As I pointed out on another post, round trip to the Bahamas is $350 per person on a private jet, again, way less hassle then commercial. <modsnip> just feel it's more expensive because they never price these things out.

I guess I have to know what you think is "average middle class" I don't know too many average people who can take a limo to the airport or a private charter to the Bahamas. That's pretty extravagant for an average middle class person.

If she goes to where her parents are in the islands, then goes partying at one of the clubs, will there be a club boy who takes her in a car to tour the island places of interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila