2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when John Lennon upset the American public?

The fat lady hasn't sung yet.

I know there are a few of us who have lost a child on here and I just know not one of us profited out of their death. I was sent nearly $6.000 and I couldn't touch it, just couldn't. So, what did we do to make a bad situation good? We fundraised (I got really good at it too!) and built a park in my son's honor. Then I shut the door to the world for five years.

These people are not good people at all! To do what they and their hangers on are doing makes them bottom feeders.

They contributed to disbility when they were gainfully employed. They earned the right to recieve it; it's very difficult to receive fraudulently. They are being paid out of what they contributed.

They don't look disabled to me, physically or emotionally! I know several honest, hard working people who were turned down for disability for real medical issues........:(

Wait, is lying a disability now??? Now I understand.......:crazy:

I don't understand who is the audience for this sick family. Nothing any of them say is of interest because they don't ever say anything of truth. I do guess that they will revel in the light of acquittal and promote a foundation because some will actually believe they would use the money to promote new laws.

I wonder if they are looking to move there...all of them. They may consider themselves like the Travoltas...who also have a private jet.

I don't understand who is the audience for this sick family. Nothing any of them say is of interest because they don't ever say anything of truth. I do guess that they will revel in the light of acquittal and promote a foundation because some will actually believe they would use the money to promote new laws.

I wonder if they are looking to move there...all of them. They may consider themselves like the Travoltas...who also have a private jet.

What I asked earlier:

Buying a house in islands?
Destination wedding?
Ex-pat life?

That is interesting. A nice man pays for two witnesses in a major murder case to take an expensive vacation.

Looks like the good guys really do finish last...Tim Miller, LE, SA..... :(

At the end of the day spending money on clothes, jewelry, new jeep grand cherokees, and expensive private planes and vacations gets old.

A grandchild lasts forever, a grandchild is a gift that keeps on giving. Nothing can take the place of a grandchild that hops up in your lap and gives you a big hug!

The Anthony's are dysfunctional. Now, instead of growing and moving on, they are trying to fill the empty hole inside their hearts with "things." Sooner or later there will be no more things to buy, no more places to go. They will have to grieve and move on. JMHO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L762HQ-ha7I"]‪Funky Nassau- beginning of the end‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Per Vinnie P's twitter:
@VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
George and Cindy's trip courtesy of a "nice man" according to their atty Mark Lippman. It is a free trip.

Of course we hear a similar story before about a "nice" Connecticut family and it turned out to be ABC. jmo

That is interesting. A nice man pays for two witnesses in a major murder case to take an expensive vacation.

:maddening: Yep ... and one of those witnesses committed PERJURY ...

:waitasec: Okay ... two of the witnesses committed PERJURY ...

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

respectfully snipped and bbm:

Wanna know who paid for this luxury vacay:

CAYLEE

Actually, even though it is not news, glad WESH is reporting on this stuff. Excellent anti-Anthony propaganda for drumming up money for their "financially support the Anthonys" foundations. Second, I hope the IRS is keeping their pencil ready and taking note. Gifts like that are fully taxable as income.

If she goes to where her parents are in the islands, then goes partying at one of the clubs, will there be a club boy who takes her in a car to tour the island places of interest?

:waitasec: Hmmm ... are you referring to like "another" Joran Van der Sloot ?

:waitasec::innocent::waitasec:

With all the lightening that has been bouncing around the last couple of weeks in this case......you could NOT pay me enough to get on a plane with them folk. Just sayin'

GA and CA, if you're reading this (which I'm sure you're not), please know that there are some people out there that understand you've been through hell and need to get out of hell for a little while. Enjoy your vacation.

Didn't they stop in Nassau when they went on that cruise back in Oct 2009

(The Cruise they went on with the Blood Money from the 48 hour Special)

GA and CA, if you're reading this (which I'm sure you're not), please know that there are some people out there that understand you've been through hell and need to get out of hell for a little while. Enjoy your vacation.

BBM

A hell they created..............

BBM: Good point ... I agree.

:waitasec: I think IF this "vacation" is for an "interview, best for the A's to do the interview OUTSIDE the "Continental United States" because of the BACKLASH the Anthony's would get at their home on Hope Spring Drive !

The "protesters" would be back at the A's home ... just like 3 years ago ... if they did the interview in Orlando or somewhere else in the U.S.

Hmmm ... I wonder if that is what's going on ?

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

MOO MOO MOO

LOL, I would love, love, love to see the video cam set up at their house again!

This entire family makes me want to eat dirt and die.

IIRC this isn't the first trip they have taken to "get over the hell they have been through" There are parents who lose children and grandchildren everyday through murder, and or accidents. These people don't take trips. They get counseling, they channel their pain into other things. If they have to make money off of Caylee, maybe they should take that money and give it to St.Judes hospital for children or the Ronald McDonald house. Pullllllllllleeeezzzzzz!

Words mean nothing to them.

Cashing in on Caylee's murder is what it is all about.

If you want to reach them and get a thank you for the well wishes I believe you will have to hit the donate button on one of their foundations.

Last time I was in the Bahamas, (Which was quite a while back) they didn't require a passport... I have such a hard time believing anything anyone connected with the A's says.

No passport requried when I went back in the dark ages either...wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08