2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right - we cannot know how Caylee would have felt about Cindy in the future. But the pictures and videos we are privy to between Caylee and her CeCe and JoJo depict nothing but love between Caylee and them. It is a reasonable inference to believe that Caylee would not wish harm to come to her much-loved grandparents and would hope that they find healing.

You know what I really wonder about? What were GA and CA like with KC when she was Caylee's age. Were they the same? Of course they are older, not her parents ect...but I really wonder were they as active, and loving when KC was a baby/toddler.

----------
Lots of people from other countries purchase property in the islands. House Hunters International is a program where people from all over the world are featured purchasing either vacation homes or permanent residences.

Good Lord........ANOTHER way for anthony publicity...............shhhhhhhhhh don't give them ANY other ideas! If we end up seeing them on House Hunters International .....I'm gonna remember your post Concentric!

:floorlaugh:

All done to make money for Fred Goldman. Starting a foundation for his son to make money has nothing to do with holding OJ accountable. Auction off the rights to the book OJ wrote (that were awarded to Fred Goldman) was all about making money for Fred Goldman. Had it been about justice for Ron, all he had to do was let the book go unpublished. If it was at all about justice for Ron, winning thye wrongful death accomplished that as much as it could be accomplished. Anything else was all about making money for Fred Goldman.

All of the above was done because the Goldman's did not get justice for their son's murder with a guilty verdict. This was the only other way OJ could be held accountable.
I applaud him. He wasn't trying to cover up for the murderer .

What proof is there she didn't? IMO there is way more proof that she did than she was murdered. Oh, and 12 jurors in Orange County agree with me.

What proof is there that Caylee drowned ? Her mothers lies ??

Do not tell other posters how to post. Do not chastise other posters for how they post or their opinion. Do not talk about other posters in this thread or how you can't stand the hatred of other posters.

If you have an opposing opinion post your opinion without bringing other posters into your comments.

This is not a new rule. This is TOS and those that continue to violate it will not be posting here for a while. Enough SNARK

Bumping .

The A's being ex-pats? Could happen. However, I don't know where the money would come from--maybe that cash cow will give birth.

Concentric............................

QUIT GIVING THEM IDEAS for a reality show! :floorlaugh:

All done to make money for Fred Goldman. Starting a foundation for his son to make money has nothing to do with holding OJ accountable. Auction off the rights to the book OJ wrote (that were awarded to Fred Goldman) was all about making money for Fred Goldman. Had it been about justice for Ron, all he had to do was let the book go unpublished. It was at all about justice for Ron, winning thye wrongful death accomplished that as much as it could be accomplished. Anything else was all about making money for Fred Goldman.

Kinda sounds like the A's....doesn't it.

jmo

We don't know how the Anthonys think-feel but you know how Caylee thinks-feels ??

Betting and knowing are two different things. It's not rocket science to deduce that the grandparents took care of Caylee's needs and wants. They could have kicked Casey out at any time, but they didn't, they let her stay to protect Caylee. They were no doubt a dysfunctional family - most families are dysfunctional, but I don't see what they did to deserve all this hatred. Crucifying the Anthony's for taking a vacation will not change the legal system - receiving a gift is not against the law and never will be. Casey ever making money should be - and I will be the first on the bandwagon to rail agains the Anthony's if they enable Casey to make one cent off Caylee's death, because she, Casey, is the one who didn't protect Caylee, and got away with leaving her child to rot, whether she killed her or not.

Caylee's little house in the back yard with stones to keep her from the dirt that eventually engulfed her, are just one small testament to their caring and love for her. The food on the table, the light bill getting paid, a room full of Winnie the Pooh, the clothes on her little back - none of that came from the unemployed Casey - it's not hard to see that they loved her and wanted to protect her....even through vitriol, not hard to see.

Someone here did say they know what the Anthony's are thinking, and thus, my comment. I am trying not to attack the poster, but to simply address the post. IMO MOO MOO

Cindy Anthony could be getting SSD. She could get it because she has lost a granddaughter by murder. She would have to have two people fill out paperwork about how she has changed compared to how she was before the murder. She would see a SS Psy. I don't have a problem with her getting SSD or something from the company she worked for. She is on meds and we don't know how she really is out of the public eye. I do know that the murder of a child takes a toll on a person and I would imagine it would be no different with a grandchild. We can all wear a mask out in public while we are dying inside.

CA could easily be on SSD.
I'm on it and here's how it happened.

When I became disabled, my employer paid for short-term disability after I used all my sick-time and vacation time. When I transitioned to long-term, the payments were picked up by an insurance company. They are a large organization - not as large as Gentiva, tho'.

It is to the insurance company's advantage to have recipients on SSD, because then they only pay the difference between the benefits I had from my employer and what SSD pays.
So - the insurance company has a legal department that helps get people accepted by SSD. I had to fill out paperwork and have my doctor sign a form stating that I was disabled. I didn't even have to have a hearing! Most people who have a lawyer working with SSD still have to have a hearing before a judge - although you don't actually have to be there.
I will add that my doctor thinks it was because I have blind spots, and the word "blind" carries weight in SSD decisions.

The same circumstances may have applied to CA, or maybe one of the 3 lawyers did it for her. Mental health problems are acceptable disabilities - even addiction problems.

So I get two benefit payments - one from the insurance company and one from SSD. When I'm 65 I have to officially retire, but I wasn't there long enough to get full retirement benefits. I have a retirement account, but when that runs out - and it will thanks the the "financial meltdown" and me losing nearly half my money - I'll be in a world of hurt. I try to save as much as I can. Unlike the Anthonys, I do not buy new SUVs or go on cruises or vacations.

You can make about $1,000 a month from employment while on SSD without it affecting your benefits. You can own your own business. I don't know about running a not for profit, but I would think that would be considered as any other income from work. SSD doesn't count any other income when calculating your benefits. You can be making an unlimited amount from investments, interest on savings - whatever.

hope that answers some questions

I noticed KID FINDERS was not listed...why is that and ofcourse the Caylee marie Anthony foundation was not either unless I missed it... im skepical of many of these organizations. i saw Cindy working feverishly at the get go on her altruistic endeavors LOL

I have no affiliation with the BBB. Anyone can ask them for info on a charity. Their web site says, "If you do not see a particular charity on our list, feel free to ask us about it."

Here is the page to request info on any charity that isn't listed:

http://www.bbb.org/charity-reviews/national/

IMO

What proof is there she didn't? IMO there is way more proof that she did than she was murdered. Oh, and 12 jurors in Orange County agree with me.

Drowned with duct tape around her face? I have seen that alot NOT. Driven around in a trunk of a car for days. Mom out partying.Then put in 3 bags and pitched in a dag swamp. Don't find many drownings like that I bet.

It certainly is news and we should know where they are going. This is a direct reflection on the corruption in the legal system. They are getting rich evidently. This is after CA was shown to have blatantly lied on the stand and helped set a murderer free. This is a danger to everyone who may come in contact with FCA and a horrible, horrible precedent to set. The Anthonys are a menace and should not be allowed to have their privacy or freedom from the press as long as they are living on blood money. So much sympathy for the worst in our society...sad.
BBM
No snark, just trying to determine what "this" is in your sentence:
>This is a direct reflection on the corruption in the legal system. <<
Do you mean the fact that the State of Florida chose not to charge Cindy with perjury is representative of corruption in FL???
Why should we know where they are going?

My guess would be lack of action by her mother and the fact that 100% of drownings are reported. If Caylee drowned that number would have to be changed to 99.9999%. jmo

You know what I really wonder about? What were GA and CA like with KC when she was Caylee's age. Were they the same? Of course they are older, not her parents ect...but I really wonder were they as active, and loving when KC was a baby/toddler.

I've wondered that, too. With age comes patience, I've found. I believe I am much more patient with my young grandson than I probably was with his mom. I am not known for my patience! But what drove me crazy in my 20s is now merely an annoyance many times, I've discovered. Instead of cursing at slow trains and traffic jams, I might clean out my purse or have a phone conversation. I think it's likely that they were more doting to Caylee because they were older and more settled. I think they did the best they could for her when she was alive.

CA could easily be on SSD.
I'm on it and here's how it happened.

When I became disabled, my employer paid for short-term disability after I used all my sick-time and vacation time. When I transitioned to long-term, the payments were picked up by an insurance company. They are a large organization - not as large as Gentiva, tho'.

It is to the insurance company's advantage to have recipients on SSD, because then they only pay the difference between the benefits I had from my employer and what SSD pays.
So - the insurance company has a legal department that helps get people accepted by SSD. I had to fill out paperwork and have my doctor sign a form stating that I was disabled. I didn't even have to have a hearing! Most people who have a lawyer working with SSD still have to have a hearing before a judge - although you don't actually have to be there.
I will add that my doctor thinks it was because I have blind spots, and the word "blind" carries weight in SSD decisions.

The same circumstances may have applied to CA, or maybe one of the 3 lawyers did it for her. Mental health problems are acceptable disabilities - even addiction problems.

So I get two benefit payments - one from the insurance company and one from SSD. When I'm 65 I have to officially retire, but I wasn't there long enough to get full retirement benefits. I have a retirement account, but when that runs out - and it will thanks the the "financial meltdown" and me losing nearly half my money - I'll be in a world of hurt. I try to save as much as I can. Unlike the Anthonys, I do not buy new SUVs or go on cruises or vacations.

You can make about $1,000 a month from employment while on SSD without it affecting your benefits. You can own your own business. I don't know about running a not for profit, but I would think that would be considered as any other income from work. SSD doesn't count any other income when calculating your benefits. You can be making an unlimited amount from investments, interest on savings - whatever.

hope that answers some questions

Re what they may/may not own.

Would all their assets, that have substantial value,
need to be owned by the foundation?

Actually they don't. The few who've spoken out have simply said they couldn't convict because the state couldn't prove the exact manner and time of death. None of the jurors have said they feel she is innocent. None.

OK! This is the last straw.
I want to get away from here so I can get some things done on my looonnnggg & neglected
"To-Do List", which I've avoided for the past 3 weeks. I want to be doing something constructive.
I want to have some fun! I want sit by the pool and work on getting my tan back.

But even though I've been telling myself for the past 2 hours: "This is the very last time I refresh",
one of yous makes a great comment & that leads me to stay here (& at 2 other forums) & it makes
it very difficult for me to leave.

So.... how 'bout everybody leaves here for a few hours, so I can get stuff done?

I have NO will-power, no self-control when it comes to me leaving Websleuths!!!
:maddening: :maddening::maddening:

Thanks for leading by example "peace" -- I'm backing my butt out of this chair...:back: to see the sunshine and breath the air :seeya:

I've wondered that, too. With age comes patience, I've found. I believe I am much more patient with my young grandson than I probably was with his mom. I am not known for my patience! But what drove me crazy in my 20s is now merely an annoyance many times, I've discovered. Instead of cursing at slow trains and traffic jams, I might clean out my purse or have a phone conversation. I think it's likely that they were more doting to Caylee because they were older and more settled. I think they did the best they could for her when she was alive.

Bolded by me. Finally the benefits of age! I am amazed at what could get be going when I was in my 20's. You know CA's life must have been such a disappoinment before KC got pregnant. SHe grew up in steel town, working class, not much money, gets an educattion but clearly resented by her sibs for it, marries a good looking cop but not much money in it. He screws up early in the marriage and loses their house. They end up in Florida and GA is not the provider she thought he'd be, rumors of infidelity. A daughter who does not graduate even from HS and gets pregnant. GA gambles away a worker's comp settlement that could have eased thier financial strain. For all her control issues..it sure didn't work out well.

She drowned so someone decides to throw her out in the swamp down the road:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak