2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe Lippman this is what he said yesterday.
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-and-Cindy-Anthony-may-talk-soon,-lawyer-says

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media organization. They will also stay in Orlando.

So are we supposed to believe that friends and relatives of the A's are supporting them and paying for a vacation for them ?? Seriously ??
I mean we are not just talking about a trip to the Bahamas ... we're talking private jet, limo ... the whole celebrity treatment ...

Why do they not have blankets over their heads?

Why are they not running?

I thought they were claiming they had received threats. How can they stroll so casually through a public place? Aren't they skeered?

Well, someone must be paying for it, or the Anthonys would have driven their brand new blood-red SUV to the airport...not a limo...

respectfully snipped and bbm:

Wanna know who paid for this luxury vacay:

CAYLEE

What is with these people and private jets?
They must all think they are royalty.
Must be nice being 'unable to work'.

Yeah, it makes it look like Crime Does Pay! :maddening: :banghead: :maddening:

How nice that they can afford such luxuries. Are they bringing Caylee Marie's ashes encased in jewelry with them. You know, sort of a little thank you to Caylee Marie for enriching their lives. They have no shame. This is a publicly bragged-about trip by the A's, so I take it as they just publicly flipped off those who waited so long to see justice for Caylee Marie.

I have a heart vessel locket with some of my son's ashes. :(

Well the poor things can't travel on commercial airlines anymore so they are being "sponsored" so they can get away for a much needed vacation ... They will probably be "sponsored" for quite some time too ...
All the more reason for them to be prosecuted for their crimes ...

What next a private cruise ? Hope it's on the S. S. Minnow

:great::great: Yep ...

:waitasec: Another "cruise ship" also comes to mind ...

:innocent::innocent:

Especially after vacation pics are released like the ones from the cruise!!:sick:

And again, Lee Anthony is "left out." Wonder if he is crying now! :sick:

Well, someone must be paying for it, or the Anthonys would have driven their brand new blood-red SUV to the airport...not a limo...

Hmmmm... in one of the pictures on the wesh article, it sure looks like the bald head of Lichtenstein just behind Cindy, in her 'long-flowered shirt'. Must be NBC footing this bill.

Was Wesh just waiting there for days at the airport, or did a 'little birdie' (ie.Lippman) call them?

I HATE THESE BOTTOM FEEDERS!!!

Yes, curious how WESH was right on top of the story ... of course the A's being picked up in a stretch limo is not exactly incognito, low profile type of get away ...
It's sort of screams up yours to everyone who's not kissing their feet ...

Not sure if that's Jim or not but I'm sure the A's have a whole lot of "supporters" hoping to get in good graces with them ...

Wow, that plane looks like the same one owned by Skyview Aviation in 2008. The owner of Skyview was Peter Benevides, the same guy who, in July 2008, put up the $100,000 reward for an alive Caylee and offered the car for a fundraising raffle that never materialized.

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2008/08/26/440044/flyskview.jpg

Lots of action with PB after 2008 involving money, money, money.

http://www.heraldnews.com/news/loca...e-station-buyer-jailed-as-building-sits-empty

How do these people do it!!?

Average middle class here - when I go on vacation, I usually take a limo to the airport, and often fly private charter jets. They really are not that expensive at all. I can fly from Melbourne Fl (about 30 miles from Orlando) to the Bahamas round trip for around $350.

So are we supposed to believe that friends and relatives of the A's are supporting them and paying for a vacation for them ?? Seriously ??
I mean we are not just talking about a trip to the Bahamas ... we're talking private jet, limo ... the whole celebrity treatment ...

I'm not saying anything definitive...but looking at those WESH photos, which are hard to see exactly who or what is out on that tarmac...but I do see a bald guy. Could that be our "bald guy" from the past three years who covered the trial? JL?

Uh, Hello Casey!!!! Don't need passport........I'm just sayin'

"United States citizens entering the Bahamas as genuine tourists for a period of less then eight months and who are in possession of proof of nationality, such as a birth certificate, or voter's registration card are not required to have a passport."

Yes, curious how WESH was right on top of the story ... of course the A's being picked up in a stretch limo is not exactly incognito, low profile type of get away ...
It's sort of screams up yours to everyone who's not kissing their feet ...

Not sure if that's Jim or not but I'm sure the A's have a whole lot of "supporters" hoping to get in good graces with them ...

If I was working at that Executive airport in Orlando I'd have my camera with me at every moment.

Yes, everyone just get on with your lives.....except, Caylee, of course. sickening to me how often she is forgotten when all the hand wringing and concern and kisses start being thrown to the Ants, CA and the jurors. Just pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine