2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
""The Anthonys aren’t paying for this. It's a gift, and I'm glad we took them up on it," Lippman said.
He said a friend, east Orange County businessman David Deese, is paying for the trip. Deese made the offer some time back, Lippman said.
"I investigated him to make sure he's not some kook. They are comfortable with him and this family," he said."

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28633882/detail.html

Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with taking this person up on a chance to get away for a few days. No matter what we may think of them, they have been through hell and will suffer for Casey's actions every day and night for the rest of their lives.

You mean they went to stay with a total stranger just because he has money and can get them there and offer a beautiful place to stay? Poor judgement has contributed to a lot of their family problems, and I see this as just another one if they're staying with total strangers.

Sorry if this sounds ignorant. I live north of the 48th parallel and my constitution doesn't do extreme heat well. For example no Canadian I know, except for the fools who testified for the DT, would ever go to Florida between May and October.
Pray tell, who in their right mind goes to the Bahamas in summer? I can fly there for peanuts from here today if I want to because nobody wants to. So are the A's the only tourists there? :crazy:

Good question. The humidity in the Bahamas is just as bad. When relatives of mine came over for a visit in July, they compared it to hell. I never got used to the FLA summers and glad I do not live there anymore. I prefer pretty snow over Fla in July.

I don't think Lippman is providing such great counsel and commentary either. Why even tell us about their trip? If asked just say they needed some time and space. Period.

BBM. The Anthony's have the HUGEST sense of entitlement I have ever come across. It is truly sickening how much they feel they deserve for being liars and for having a murderess for a daughter. KC also has this overwhelming sense of entitlement... they all think the world owes them... it must run in the family. :banghead::banghead:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Cindy Anthony had a career before her grandaughter was dumped in a swamp. George, maybe not so much. Casey...total belief she is entitled to anything she wants, including the money her mother worked for.

All this hate toward CA seems misplaced, IMO.

So "unknown" people puts the cash up for support put money??? What a strange situation. If one supports any cause with their hard earned money, they let it be know as a rule. If you think your actions of support are wrong, then you hide yourself. Hold on here. If you think it is wrong, YOU DO NOT GIVE. So will some kind person please explain this to me.

Public relations, I think. Poor choice but some still do it for their 15 minutes of free advertising. JMO

You mean they went to stay with a total stranger just because he has money and can get them there and offer a beautiful place to stay? Poor judgement has contributed to a lot of their family problems, and I see this as just another one if they're staying with total strangers.

People do strange things. Perhaps this person has sympathy for them. They didn't murder Caylee, they may not have acted how you or I would have, but they didn't bring this on. Their lawyer says this donor has been checked out well and they trust him. I guess you've got to trust somebody, sometime. Better than staying home with the memories and crowds outside night and day, I would think.

I bet Caylee would have loved to visit the Bahamas -- running on the beach, playing in the sand, etc. Sadly, she will never have that chance.

i understand your viewpoint, but in moo (and its all it is, moo and my view alone) they brought it on themselves...being accessories after the fact, commit perjury and have your princess demon spawn STILL reject you even after loading up her commisary account, yeah i guess id have to go on a tropical vacation, complete w/ the stretch limo to let some steam off...
Can you imagine if they actually had to work and raise kids AND deal with the trial?

It never ends with these people... Florida's disability system really needs to cut off payments to these two who can't work... but who can lie in murder trials and take frivilous vacations with no apparent problems. MOO

They definitely need to be cut off... the sooner the better. Neither one of them is 'disabled', they just plain ol' DON'T want to work.

Weren't the Anthonys bankrupt and KC indigent? Since when do people who can't pay their debts (to debtors or society), who require taxpayer dollars, fly around in private jets?!! Well of course, there are certain members of congress, but I digress. Private jets? Here a jet, there a jet, everywhere a jet, jet.... Oh brother.

I believe if we all BOYCOTT everything from the DT, "A" family, MCA that adds $$$
to their life, maybe they will go away...................end up with nothing..........

I'm still shocked that I didn't remember Charlie Crist is part of Morgan & Morgan. Guess I should have but that was interesting to be reminded of. Sorry for the O/T. It was on a commercial of HLN's tonight. I think it was NG.

I watch online only. Hope that stops the hits for any of them? I don't buy their stuff either. lol

I bet Caylee would have loved to visit the Bahamas -- running on the beach, playing in the sand, etc. Sadly, she will never have that chance.

I was looking at the beach this week and thinking about lost opportunities for Caylee -- like running on the beach and splashing in the sea. The simple things ... Like life ... As opposed to private jets and limos ...

Well, obviously, I missed the CA and GA trial. When were they convicted? Seriously, I didn't even know they had anything to do with Caylee's death. Were they guilty of lying? Sure they were - is there anyone reading this forum who has been in their shoes? If so, I'd love to hear how you would handle a chance to get away at no cost. Is this considered spitting on Caylee's ashes...I don't think so, I think their daughter has been doing that for years while they BEGGED her for the truth. They are damned if they do (foundation), and damned if they don't (foundation).

The money that has been generated, and is still being generated because a little girl is dead, has everyone's hands on it that continues to talk about her while advertisements click in the background. Yes, if one posts here (as do I), about Casey Anthony, one is making someone money, and it's not Caylee. Why are people so selective, especially the media, when it comes to who is, and who is not allowed to profit?

These two people deserve to be left alone, they didn't kill Caylee Anthony, but their lives died a slow death along with her. I can't imagine losing a precious grandchild, my daughter (whatever she may or may not have done), and my reputation in one fell swoop. And then to further sustain a constant barrage of stones from glass houses every minute of every day. I can't imagine, and I doubt many would want to imagine, what hell that must be just for giving birth to a sociopath.

I don't even know where everyone sees the egregious dysfunction in the Anthony family - I seriously don't. Andy Griffith was a sitcom, not reality for most of us.

JMOO MOO MOO
IMPO...the As don't want to be left alone. It was THEIR attorney who came out and announced the new Foundation...it was THEIR lawyer that announced their free trip...it is THEIR attorney who has appeared almost on a nightly basis. No, I don't think they want people to leave them alone...at all.

I guess I have to know what you think is "average middle class" I don't know too many average people who can take a limo to the airport or a private charter to the Bahamas. That's pretty extravagant for an average middle class person.

Heck, I can't even afford a vacation -- much less a limo and a private charter to take me there. Perhaps I should be classed as "poor as dirt middle class".. hmm? lol

How about justice for Caylee? For her memory? Did she not deserve that, even if she was dead? Does this innocent's life and brutal death mean less than this murdering Felon's life?
ITA...what about honoring Caylee...even in death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove