2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever donated this trip is probably courting them for a media blitz. I can't get too comfortable thinking of a generous, very rich person, just wanting to share his vacation with the anthonys...no way. We shall see.

Been following this family for three years. They have an agenda...

If they do get grants I want copies! I want to use them in a class that I'd like to teach. titled How to Secure Funding When You Have No Viable Mission

I think there are classes for anyone interested. I certainly don't care to expound what I know for them to get any more ideas than those supplied by their legal advisors.

People that don't care and even think it's a good thing to not care (bragging about it, even) about the all the injustices around us are one of the biggest problems with this world. So, there's a lot of people making money for nefarious reasons.... does that make it right? I don't think so. I am so glad that there are people like me who still DO care. FYI: 'Not caring' does not make one look "cool & unaffected"... it makes one look like a sorry excuse for a human being.

Well I guess you can chalk me and a majority of people in this country as 'sorry excuses for human beings' because I could give a rats about where Cindy Anthony goes. They didn't murder anyone, they are free to do whatever the hell they want to do. They have the same freedoms and rights as you do. They are not public servants funded by taxpayer dollars. And if you'll then say we should know what they spend their money on because they receive SSI, I'm expecting a thread on the forum started tracking what the thousands of people who receive SSI spend their money on, because it's only fair.

Lippman was on NG/JVM last week stating that the new foundation the ANT’s are starting will be for Grandparent’s Rights & that they plan to DRAw a SALARY from the foundation BECAUSE they can’t work! The reality is, George has hardly worked in years! Lippman has become an embarassing mouthpiece for Cindy & they're NUTS to think they can obstruct justice & lie for their murdering daughter & EXPECT the public to donate to their latest scam to pay their salary, imo. They have absolutely no shame! Lippman promoting this during his interviews imo, makes him look like an idiot, not an attorney. He will soon tire of working for free

imo, Cindy had great plans to do a MEDIA Blitz because she didn’t expect KC to get off, NOw Cindy is going to watch KC & Baez make the money off Caylee.

Read the information about the foundation. (Google it.) Cindy and George took 80% of the money for themselves. A VERY troubling issue is the fact Cindy uses Caylee to manipulate situations. Cindy Anthony was using manipulation to raise money for the foundation declaring Caylee is deceased yet in an attempt to help Casey, she was claiming in court & in letters that Caylee is still alive.

I find these people despicable!

:rocker: Great Points ! I totally agree !

:maddening: It is "absolute HYPOCRISY" for the Anthony's to be "advocates" of "GrandParents' Rights" !

For 3 years ... we watched their "despicable" behavior ... and when they had their "last chance" to tell the "truth" about CFCA and seek Justice for Caylee, the Anthony's both chose CFCA !

And it is BECAUSE OF the Anthony's that Caylee will NEVER receive justice !

May Caylee rest in peace ...

:(

Can anyone point me in the direction or tell me why GA moved to FL when he had a job as LE in Ohio? And why he never tried to become LE in FL?

I don't have a problem with the the A's and their vacation....but I thought they just had one not to long ago. ?? ( I haven't had one in 5 yrs..LOL)

I really couldn't see anybody ever hiring them. Not even a Burger King.

Maybe there is a business owner on here that can answer this....If you were hiring and either GA or CA walked in and wanted a job and they had the experiece/education/know-how to get the job........would YOU hire them?

What are the chances that mom & dad happen to come across a rich donor who wants to fly them out of the country at the same time another rich donor is keeping their daughter in place supplying her food and clothing along with anomynity. What a coincidence! They are all planning their media events...perhaps together.

I've eaten crow before and will gladly eat it again if I'm wrong.

Anything on the horizon?

buying a home in the islands
destination wedding
ex-pat living

Speaking of Wedding..... Lee A said on the stand that he was presently NOT working.
A wedding, no matter the tradition for either family (Bride/Groom) means some $$$ doled out by the Groom/Groom's side, whether it be for the rehearsal dinner, boutonnieres, RING?

So if my math is correct, that means THREE people in the main wedding family are not employed.
A. mazing!

There's been a few times (very few) in my married life where we've been privy to some extra cash flow.
If other members in our family or friends were having a hard time, we MADE SURE not to flaunt our little windfall in front of their faces.

Two words: NO CLASS
*shakes head in disgust*

ETA: Don't get me wrong.....I don't begrudge anyone starting a new life and I wish Mallory and Lee a new beginning and a happy life.

My hubby used to travel alot for his work and he took the airport limo to TIA so he wouldnt have to drive car, leave it there, etc. Cost about $18/
Maybe Im wrong but I get the feeling CA is very pretentious......she would love having private limo pull up in front of her house and get whisked off to Bahamas, theyre probably staying in some luxury hotel, etc. I dont think they were doing this before. They were taking trips to local beaches like Coco Bch.
And I bet it wont be long before she has that above ground pool ripped out and has inground one put in. With all the notes she took during the trial, we can count on big book deal?
:banghead: We will see more trips, etcI bet.

BINGO. I think you are so right about CA. I found this curious....during her testimony she was talking about some outfit she no longer wore(sorry I can not recall the context of the testimony) and she said that she did not wear it anymore becuase it was not "popular." That struck me as odd. I might say an outfit is out style but "popular" sounded like a juvenile perspective..not an adult. And I found it curious how she appeared in court. With the exception of the day she testified and sobbed..all outfits had been dressy...jewlery..matching ect. I love fashion big time..but I think if I was going to court every day because my daughter was on trial for murder...I would have a hard time picking outfits out and accessorising. I just would not be able to care how I looked.

Can anyone point me in the direction or tell me why GA moved to FL when he had a job as LE in Ohio? And why he never tried to become LE in FL?

I don't have a problem with the the A's and their vacation....but I thought they just had one not to long ago. ?? ( I haven't had one in 5 yrs..LOL)

Maybe there is a business owner on here that can answer this....If you were hiring and either GA or CA walked in and wanted a job and they had the experiece/education/know-how to get the job........would YOU hire them?

Cindy didn't want GA to be an LE. She wanted him to start a car agency like his father had. People have said she didn't like being a cop's wife and thought they would advance more with their own business. GA loved being a cop...and you see what and who wears the pants.

:rocker: Great Points ! I totally agree !

:maddening: It is "absolute HYPOCRISY" for the Anthony's to be "advocates" of "GrandParents' Rights" !

For 3 years ... we watched their "despicable" behavior ... and when they had their "last chance" to tell the "truth" about CFCA and seek Justice for Caylee, the Anthony's both chose CFCA !

And it is BECAUSE OF the Anthony's that Caylee will NEVER receive justice !

May Caylee rest in peace ...

:(

Grandparent's rights???? How about Grandparent's Responsibilities!!!! The A's KNEW all along that Casey was NOT working, WAS STEALING, was NOT taking care of Caylee properly but was leaving her with them while she supposedly was at work. They knew Casey was an unfit mother - Casey herself admitted this as did LA on the stand during trial. When your daughter is behaving in such an irresponsible manner and your daughter/granddaughter live in the same house as you and you are TOTALLY supporting both of them, it not only your Grandparent's RIGHT to step in, it is your RESPONSIBILITY to take action. MOO

It certainly doesn't look like Ashton granted interviews-for-pay nor was he paid "licensing" fees for pictures and video of Caylee Marie. Networks pay travel costs, food and lodging. If he wants to make money he could/should write a book about his long and distinguished career.

I am constantly amazed by the audacity of George and Cindy Anthony.

Grandparent's rights???? How about Grandparent's Responsibilities!!!! The A's KNEW all along that Casey was NOT working, WAS STEALING, was NOT taking care of Caylee properly but was leaving her with them while she supposedly was at work. They knew Casey was an unfit mother - Casey herself admitted this as did LA on the stand during trial. When your daughter is behaving in such an irresponsible manner and your daughter/granddaughter live in the same house as you and you are TOTALLY supporting both of them, it not only your Grandparent's RIGHT to step in, it is your RESPONSIBILITY to take action. MOO

Yup. Couldn't agree more. In fact it's my personal opinion the Ants let Caylee Marie down in the worst way imaginable. They didn't stand up for her.

According to Fanning's Book, Mommy's Little Girl, they moved to Flor when Casey was about 3 1/2. SO it would have been 1989/1990 and GA was already out of LE. Ca felt the LE job did not pay well enough and GA went to work in his father's auto(I thin) business...according to Fanning's book

Cindy is narcissistic. Her love has conditions. It is all about image....that is number one. George has acquired some of her attributes. Their daughter was pretty and that is all that mattered to them. They based their love on her looks....still do. You will see it continually with both of them.

Cindy sees herself in her daughter. She is a reflection of casey and vice-versa...thus enmeshment.

I am sure you are right that they would drop it all to have Caylee back.

However, I think that the Anthony's insulted a lot of people who were worried about their granddaughter. People who searched, worked, prayed, reported, or just followed the story out of concern. I can understand why folks are disgusted with the Anthonys. (I personally don't understand "hate" but I optimistically think it is just a poor word choice.)

Cindy and George were worried also. That is why Cindy called the police to have her daughter arrested for stealing their car, she knew the police couldn't do anything until Casey was found, and Casey would have to be the one to tell the police Caylee was missing. When Lee came over after George called him because George knew Lee would be the one to get Casey to talk. Casey told Lee the Zanny story and I think Cindy overheard it and immediately called police and reported Caylee taken and reported that the car was found that day and it smelt like a dead body had been in it. That is when the lady from dispatch made Casey get on the phone to tell police that Caylee was missing for 31 days. That is what started the investigation. Imagine if Casey said I moved out and I don't want them near my daughter. Who knows what would have happened then. LE would have had to go through a lot, since there were no police reports of abuse or any reports of domestic problems or any DCF investigations, it would have put LE in a bind. It was Cindys persistence that got the investigation going . Once the police were involved it was out of George and Cindys hands, and the search for Caylee and the lies began which unfortunately lead to Caylee being found dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine